Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,398 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Billionaire Burial Ceremony Of Innoson's Mother's Still Talk Of The Town - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Billionaire Burial Ceremony Of Innoson's Mother's Still Talk Of The Town (317 Views)

Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony / My Experience At A Church Member Mom's Burial Ceremony / Burial Ceremony In Anambra Shut Down By Traditional Ruler (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Burial Ceremony Of Innoson's Mother's Still Talk Of The Town by Mega2biz(m): 4:45am On May 11, 2022
Even after two months Chief Innocent Chukwuma, the CEO of Innoson Vehicles buried mum in the most grand style in his hometown, Nnewi in Anambra state, stories of how grand, star studded and lavishing the burial was keep telling.

The lavishing nature of the burial event beat everyone's expectations.

Watch full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIJlvqHXLEE

(1) (Reply)

LEARN : Event Planning, Event Coordination & Decoration / Bbnaija S7: ‘I Hate My Life,’ Beauty Speaks On Disqualification From Reality Sho / Quality Designs For Your Event, Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.