Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now (31906 Views)

DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / Yabatech ND/HND Part Time Form For 2021/2022 Academic session / Federal Poly Ede admission 2013/2014 Post Jamb And HND, Part Time Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by tezzyray: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2011
THE OND AND HND PART TIME AND HND FULL TIME FORM IS NOW OUT,
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by DrAhmed2: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2011
THE OND AND HND PART TIME AND HND FULL TIME FORM IS NOW OUT,
TO GET YOUR FORM, PROPERLY FILLED AND SUBMITTED, CONTACT
Dr Ahmed, ON 08139061413
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by switchmax8: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2013
hello,
pls when will the HND full time and Part-time be close
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by switchmax8: 6:50am On Sep 05, 2013
i want to know if the HND full time for Yabatech is still on Sale and the HND part time form as well
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by debbyshaw(f): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pls how much is the OND part time form and hw much is dia sch fees? Thanks
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
YABATECH HND(FULLTIME AND PART-TIME) AND FOR ND(PART-TIME) ADMISSION FOR 2013/2014

For those who have been waiting and asking me when yabatech forms would be out for the programmes above, congratulations. The forms are out.

PROCEDURES:
Print out payment details online @ www.yabatech.edu.ng and make a payment of 10,700naira; included is a bank charges of 700naira into ZENITH, FIDELITY or WEMA, STANBIC-IBTC BANK i.e. Yabatech's account.

NO CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS YET!!! But it could last for next 2-3 months

FOR MORE INFORMATION And REQUIREMENTS I MIGHT BE OF ASSISTANCE:
Post ur questions here for answers or call:

N.B
Beware of scammers on this thread. Dont pay money to anybody (cash or recharge card). get the form yourself as the process is easy.

2 Likes

Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by Brownsil(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls dnt run into wrong hands...I'm a student and have a Cyber cafe in d school. To Obtain ur Ond or Hnd part time and full Time form, pls call me on 08067417697 my name is Brown....
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by Brownsil(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Switchmax d forms are still on Sale oooo, call me Brown on 08067417697. Anyone dat needs any help should call my number, consultation is FREE.
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by Brownsil(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
debbyshaw: Pls how much is the OND part time form and hw much is dia sch fees? Thanks
debbieshaw Originally its 10,700 and its purchased online, but ill purchase and register it for u @ 12,500 naira only. Call me on 08067417697
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
ok sir hw many yrs is the nd pt and hw much is dere sch fee
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by youngzy63(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
When will ond full time form will be out? Plz this is my number for any information concerning it;08062407046
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by youngzy63(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pls when will ond full time form will be out in yaba poly?
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by youngzy63(m): 5:28am On Nov 10, 2013
What course can I study with d7 in physics?
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by Nokiamail(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2013
Pls,where can i obtain yabatech 2013/2014 part time OND form and what are the neccessary requirement? Pls i need urgent reply. Dis is my no 08094361042 if there is any personal assitance.thanks
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by dedon4: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
hi... I'd like to know if any batch for the Part time admission has been released, and if you have any idea of when the next batch will be released... please its really important..

thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by Melvinity: 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=young zy63]What course can I study with d7 in physics?[ pls answer this question./quote]
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by kaysy(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2014
Yabatech Part Time Form & HND Full Time Form For 2014/2015 Admission Now On Sale

Registration is expected to last till November or December 2014 but the earlier you register, the better for you.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
General entry requirements for National Diploma (ND Part Time)
SSCE/NABTEB with at least 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects. NOTE That ND Part Time Programs does not require UTME Subjects.

General entry requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND Full Time & Part Time)
SSCE/NABTEB with at least 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects plus a relevant National Diploma at not below Lower Credit Grade of 2.50 CGPA. NOTE That HND Full Time & Part Time Programs does not require UTME Subjects.

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng Click on Online Application 2014/15, Click on Apply then complete the basic details, make a payment of N10,700 using an ATM Card then continue with your registration 24 hours after payment. Applicants without ATM Cards or those that are finding it difficult to pay online should follow the procedure listed under the PROVISIONAL ASSISTANCE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT below, we will assist you with the payment then you can continue with your registration 24 Hours after.

PROVISIONAL ASSISTANCE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Applicants without ATM Cards or those that are finding it difficult to pay online should send their details as listed below to us we will assist you with the payment then you can proceed with registration 24 Hours after. Send your details in this format to yctportal02@gmail.com

1. Application Number (e.g YCT1410095)
2. Surname
3. First Name
4. Other Name
5. Program Type (e.g. Computer Science - ND Part Time)
6. Phone Number
7. Email Address

Send it to us at yctportal02@gmail.com you will receive a response within 10mins for verification and payment processes, please follow the instructions sent to you. Your request will be completed within 24 Hours from confirmation of payment. Note that Cost of Form is N10,700 while Processing Fee is N1,300. Once we make your payment from here, a payment confirmation will be sent to your email, so it is advisable for you to apply with an email address that is active and working perfectly.

HOW TO APPLY DIRECTLY FROM OUR OFFICE
Applicants that wishes to visit us to apply in person can visit Our Office at Shop 14(Up) Bakassi Hall, Yabatech Main Campus, Yaba, Lagos. Also come along with photocopies of your O'Level Results & one passport photograph. Payment will be made Online using ATM Card so you don't have to visit any Bank for payment. Kindly take note of our Office Address so as not to miss your way when u get to the campus. Applicants that applied directly from our Office in the school campus do not need further stress because we will take care of your online payment and online registration and also alert you via SMS when admission list is out. Cost of Form & Registration Fee is N12,000 Only. You can ask of Kingsley or Call 08024102554 when you get to Our Office.

Do not disclose your ATM Card details to anyone, Yabatech will not be liable to any fraudulent transaction with third parties.

Applicants that are busy with work (i.e Working Class) can also apply online, get the Application Number, make online payment then follow the steps below to complete the online registration form anytime they are free (including Saturdays and Sundays). If you are having problem in making payment, kindly send your details to us as stated above for online payment assistance then you can continue with the Online registration 24 Hours after or any other time you are free or visit our office address above to apply with us (We are also available on Saturdays)

Source
http://www.yctforum.com/2013/07/yabatech-part-time-form-hnd-full-time.html
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by prettymayannah: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
I'm a laspo ND holder wd 3.1 GP,I wanna knw if yabatech acepts laspotech student for HND nd again,wud wanna knw if I can process d transcript b4 apply for d HND cos I wann visit lspotech 2mrw on transcript issue.pls reply as soon as possible b4 I'l tke any wrng step.thanks
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by ewizard1: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
Please, i will like to know if Yaba Tech accepts Fedpoffa Students. Business Admin - Lower Credit. Thanks
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by Dlivingstone(m): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2014
Please,is anyone here currently running yabatech Ond programme?I want to know the lecture times and days please. My number... 08099667554
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by Mescopaul(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Brownsil: Switchmax d forms are still on Sale oooo, call me Brown on 08067417697. Anyone dat needs any help should call my number, consultation is FREE.
Pls sir, i got agregrate 47 in d putme and my jamb score is 167 for Computer science in yabatech, pls wot are my chances and how is d score of putme calculated? Thanks.
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
ANNOUNCEMENT::: YABATECH ND, HND Part Time Form 2015/2016 Academic Session is OUT, also HND FULLTIME form is also OUT:: Do U wanna get any of these forms: Hurry
Now and Contact Me For Ur Online Purchase of these Forms, Its ONLINE PURCHASE 08183800616 or whatsapp: 08067381326 or bbm: 264A79DC ::::This Is NOT post UME:: I wld also guide U tru watever U need to know:
## #U WANNA GET THE FORMS, contact me let's
meet up in school#####
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by MrAyodeleh54: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
We wish to inform the general public Yabatech 2015/2016 Nd , Hnd full time programe & Part-time Registration Admission is out . YABATECH General entry requirements for National Diploma (ND Part Time)
SSCE/NABTEB with at least 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects. NOTE That ND Part Time Programs does not require UTME Subjects.
##Requirements for Higher National Diploma
(HND Full Time & Part Time)
SSCE/NABTEB with at least 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects plus a relevant National Diploma at not below Lower Credit Grade of 2.50 CGPA. NOTE That HND Full Time & Part
Time Programs does not require UTME
Subjects.

For more inquiries, to help register online registration for those from far away, to purchase the forms, any interested applicant should contact direct to Yabatech admin , Mr Ayodele Johnson on- O.8144O819O.8 - for Admission Assistance.
Re: Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now by Lagschools: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Interested in the YABATECH part time form? check out this post https://www.nairaland.com/1789753/yabatech-nd-hnd-part-time

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement On Resumption Of Schools In Lagos / See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.