Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health (47145 Views)

Burna Boy Fan Gifts Him A Portrait Diamond Painting (video) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Chibuezem(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2022
mmadu4:
This is a true story . I once kissed Genevieve in 1995 it was a disco night party I can never forget that night . We were both tipsy and grooving I miss the 90s
it's possible but I don't believe it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Rexymania(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2022
In your dreams Sir grin

mmadu4:
This is a true story . I once kissed Genevieve in 1995 it was a disco night party I can never forget that night . We were both tipsy and grooving I miss the 90s
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Bbbw: 7:52pm On May 11, 2022
When you lack good dicckkk you become mentally sick
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by nedekid: 8:08pm On May 11, 2022
Persin weh paint that kind jagajaga normal so? shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Okobola146: 8:08pm On May 11, 2022
Eyaaaa my crush is going mad small small. Mad or no mad I go still like to fok her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Okobola146: 8:09pm On May 11, 2022
Bbbw:
When you lack good dicckkk you become mentally sick
I swear
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Okobola146: 8:10pm On May 11, 2022
mmadu4:
me too once gave her head in 1970

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by jaxxy(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2022
Dreal1247:
This life self, silent, problem, talk, wahala, move issue, static commotion, follow the will of God for your life and never dear to please anyone.

it start from her actually when she deleted all the people she was following and archived all her pictures.

That was what started the rumours.

Now she's posting videos to dispel rumors.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by ibinaboonline: 9:45pm On May 11, 2022
I don’t know what is true or false but her choice of video caption, “mindfulness “ actually makes the bloggers claims of mental illness credible. Mindfulness therapy is often central at rehabs.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Mayeldah(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2022
That's why we tell all these feminists to change their ways. If she had a man, she wouldn't have gone Ment.

Frustration is responsible for her mental breakdown
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by NybenSBF101(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2022
This lesbian again
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Munzy14(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2022
Asa anyi ji eme onu...One word, bloggers in the mud... cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by twosquare(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2022
Painting is actually one of the ways to cope with mental health challenges and it is recommended. I believe the news more. They also tell them to engage nature.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by VULCAN(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2022
I don't know whether he is telling the truth but you sound like one who sees celebrities as gods.

Just so you know. Female celebrities are no different inside from normal females. They flirt and have sex with everyday people. The only difference is that they don't do it as much as ordinary women.

Also in 1995, Genevieve didn't have the kind of wealth she has now.

Don't get it twisted.
tianshie:

I also kissed her that night! Where were you sitting? Or standing?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by tianshie(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2022
VULCAN:
I don't know whether he is telling the truth but you sound like one who sees celebrities as gods.

Just so you know. Female celebrities are no different inside from normal females. They flirt and have sex with everyday people. The only difference is that they don't do it as much as ordinary women.

Also in 1995, Genevieve didn't have the kind of wealth she has now.

Don't get it twisted.

You bottom-feeding rugrat. Hanging with me is above your paygrade. Scoot.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by snipernigga(m): 11:33pm On May 11, 2022
Chai this girl has finally lost her mind, what kind of painting is this grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:36am On May 12, 2022
Her PR team have woken up.

But it took them so long to do so.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Okhuadams(m): 6:29am On May 12, 2022
mmadu4:
your greatest achievement
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Thomasankara(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

My female version I also paint too

Do u also suffer mental relapse inadvertently? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Eaglesence: 9:42am On May 12, 2022
Kelvin126:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVIHnWTjoCg

Genevieve Nnaji, a popular actress from Nigeria, has released a video of herself amid rumors that she suffered from a mental breakdown.

A social media blogger had reported that Genevieve was battling drug addiction and she’s currently in a mental facility in Texas.

The story broke out after fans expressed their worries over Genevieve’s absence on social media on May 3rd, 2022, a day she clocks 43.

The actress who has 8.5 million followers on Instagram also deleted all the pictures on her page afterward.

However, with the rumors of her mental breakdown going viral, Genevieve staged a comeback on social media with a video of herself painting.

She captioned the video, ‘Mindfulness’.

Genevieve please be OK for us OK? Nigeria loves you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:32pm On May 12, 2022
I REMEMBER WHEN WE DID A PROGRAMM TOGETHER AT YABATECH,THEN SHE TREKKED TO SCHOOL AND LIVED HAPPY LIFE.NOW SHE HAS FAME AND RICHES WITHOUT COMPLETE LIFE OF HAPPINESS. undecidedMONEY IS NOT EVERYTHIN,EMBRACE GOD AND BE FREE AGAIN. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by suffering: 1:39am On May 13, 2022
This boring person has found a stress free way to make the news. Mscheew.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Dshocker(m): 2:57am On May 15, 2022
mmadu4:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Video Of Angela Okorie In Church Worshiping God Makes Fans To Blast Her / Tiwa Savage Gifts Iyabo Ojo ₦500,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.