Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni (16098 Views)

46 Medical Nigerian Students Graduate From Howard University, USA / Habiba Muhammed And Yamusa Bello Emerge Best PhD Students Same Day / Meet Boubini Jones-Wonni, Best Graduating Student At Miles College, Birmingham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by AngelicBeing: 3:29pm On May 11, 2022
anonimi:

My point, as you have probably noticed all these while, is that the platform/enabling environment there is made by all the 300 million Americans while we like to play away and pray for God to fix us.
Won't happen because it can't happen. What a man sows is what he reaps.
America got the back of her citizens and look for the welfare / the best in her citizens to realize their potentials both in and outside the US but Nigeria muzzles and kill the destiny / potentials of her citizens, Americans are ready to die for their country anyday because of what the US has done for her citizens but Nigeria only offers bokoharam, insecurity, injustice, kidnapping, ritualism, ethnicity, bigotry, tribalism terrorism, senseless killings etc daily to Nigerians shocked
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by Joeyfizzo: 3:30pm On May 11, 2022
learnerskill:
NIGERIAN STUDENT EMERGES OVERALL BEST AT HOWARD UNIVERSITY, USA

... SECURES RESIDENCY AT HAVARD UNIVERSITY

https://thenetwork.ng/nigerian-student-emerges-overall-best-at-howard-university-usa/
which kain name be this.....which tribe is she...not sure she's Nigerian
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by vickin407(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2022
Being from separated family should not be a barrier for you go for it if you got the potential
Chimera30:
God i was this brilliant.. i had great dreams for myself .. but separated parents did not let me shine.
I pray it is not too late for me .

Congratulations Sis!
I am so proud of you!

3 Likes

Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by PVC2019(f): 3:35pm On May 11, 2022
Congratulations sweetheart… We rep Afrika

1 Like

Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by stankezzy: 3:37pm On May 11, 2022
anonimi:

My point, as you have probably noticed all these while, is that the platform/enabling environment there is made by all the 300 million Americans while we like to play away and pray for God to fix us.
Won't happen because it can't happen. What a man sows is what he reaps.
don't attribute failure to prayers , USA is d biggest charismatic and Pentecostal sponsors in d whole world ,d head of Catholics are in Italy
and d head of Anglican Britain , Italians are very religious yet successful, religion have nothing to do with foolishness , India have over 33m different gods they worship yet they do extremely well both economically and science wise .our problem is ethnicity , just look at presidential candidates, there are some that are very old and sick yet if nothing is done , their people will be supporting him and we all know what will become of d country, so that is Nigerian problems
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by JohnnA1: 3:40pm On May 11, 2022
Chimera30:
God i was this brilliant.. i had great dreams for myself .. but separated parents did not let me shine.

Congratulations Sis!
I am so proud of you!
The power of prayer, and concentrated effort will bring out that glory, inevitably.

However, your character i.e. who you are will be the deciding factor in how high and far you go...

1 Like

Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by PoliteActivist: 3:42pm On May 11, 2022
Chimera30:

Congratulations Sis!
I am so proud of you!

Go and sit down, you were never that hot
Own up to your own Bleep-up. Separated parents my nyash

1 Like

Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by kay29000(m): 3:43pm On May 11, 2022
Chimera30:

Congratulations Sis!
I am so proud of you!

It's not too late. It's never too late.

2 Likes

Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by bhella10: 3:45pm On May 11, 2022
Knew the dad when I was young. "Dr Wonni" A good man the whole community loved him as a doctor. Dad's a celebrity back then. Congratulations kid. Made us all proud. Thanks for putting Idoani on the spotlight yet again and in good light as well. Hao!

1 Like

Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by Lamanii22(f): 3:47pm On May 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:
If its coming from Ondo, not surprised.

Those lots are wiz when it comes to academics.

And mostly those riverine parts of Ondo.

At a time, I used to feel they have a juju for it.

They wont have good English intonation, but they are fvcking brilliant.
I swear….
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by goody234: 3:54pm On May 11, 2022
Brain box ..they pick up knowledge very fast also their only interest is books some are awkward in public ....if you have a child that is a brain box encourage to do other things outside study so they are well rounded ....
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by abiala2015(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2022
Congratulations to this Academic Beast lady.
I'm so much proud of you.
Nigerians are so much proud of you.
God bless you! I wish you more feats ahead.
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by cliffypatt(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:

Goodluck Jonathan na from where?
Tonye Cole
Karibi white
Sotonye Denton west
J.P Clark
Ben Murray Bruce
Graham Douglas
Agbani Darego
Gentle Jack

No be only una Dey this country oh respect ya self

No mind am jare like say na only them deserve good thing.

2 Likes

Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by Toktee(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2022
learnerskill:
NIGERIAN STUDENT EMERGES OVERALL BEST AT HOWARD UNIVERSITY, USA

... SECURES RESIDENCY AT HAVARD UNIVERSITY

https://thenetwork.ng/nigerian-student-emerges-overall-best-at-howard-university-usa/
Make she come try that for Buhari universities here in Nigeria na.

Person go dey lectures the think about rent wey don expired.

Thinking about how he go chop after lectures..

While lecturers are busy threatening you for one corner.

A lecture Hall that supposed accommodates hundred students the carry over five hundred without fan.

University students sits on bare floor to receive lectures.

After all the stress lecturer go carry c/o give you.

After graduation nko. OYO.

Dear God do not prepare a place for us in Hell for we are already in Hell called Nigeria.
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2022
I hope say she get Yansh too apart from this academic feat..
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by anonimi: 4:08pm On May 11, 2022
stankezzy:
don't attribute failure to prayers , USA is d biggest charismatic and Pentecostal sponsors in d whole world ,d head of Catholics are in Italy
and d head of Anglican Britain , Italians are very religious yet successful, religion have nothing to do with foolishness , India have over 33m different gods they worship yet they do extremely well both economically and science wise .our problem is ethnicity , just look at presidential candidates, there are some that are very old and sick yet if nothing is done , their people will be supporting him and we all know what will become of d country, so that is Nigerian problems

Do we spend as much time on going to specific places to worship the Omnipresent God as these other people do, instead of working on their community and self
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by anonimi: 4:09pm On May 11, 2022
AngelicBeing:
America got the back of her citizens and look for the welfare / the best in her citizens to realize their potentials both in and outside the US but Nigeria muzzles and kill the destiny / potentials of her citizens, Americans are ready to die for their country anyday because of what the US has done for her citizens but Nigeria only offers bokoharam, insecurity, injustice, kidnapping, ritualism, ethnicity, bigotry, tribalism terrorism, senseless killings etc daily to Nigerians shocked

Please how is America, the country different from the people, Americans?
In the same way, how is Nigeria different from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by BobbieZion(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2022
ednut1:
south south name. ijaw

Ok
Thanks
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by BobbieZion(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2022
Jakpon:
She is from Ese-Odo Local government in Ondo State. The same area where Omoyele Sowere comes from. Yoruba and Ijaws are natives of the area

Nice one.
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by monex(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
BobbieZion:
Wonderful....

OP...is that a Nigerian name?
The name sounds southern Africa.
Anyway, congrats to the brilliant girl.

And to those who where busy supporting a half-baked bi-racial racist who said Nigerians should go back to their third world.....
I guess u see how someone from the place you call shithole has dusted all the blue eyed,blonde hair stretchy spoty skin Caucasians you guys worship....

Ijaw very likely

1 Like

Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by BennyDGreat: 4:49pm On May 11, 2022
This kind brain no common oh
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by AngelicBeing: 5:19pm On May 11, 2022
anonimi:

Please how is America, the country different from the people, Americans?
In the same way, how is Nigeria different from Nigerians
The Nation called America wants the best for her citizens but the reverse is the case for Nigeria meanwhile the IG has delegated officers from force Headquarters to arrest you for calling Buhari government a shithole country grin
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by Juanmike(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2022
It means to dance to your God.
DuBLINGreenb:

What does “MIYENSINTE” mean in Igbo?
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by nuelleoz(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2022
Proudly Ijaw daughter making Ijaws proud outside the shores
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by tyinfinity: 6:02pm On May 11, 2022
Biafra miscreants have lost their academic intelligence since the death of chinua Achebe they have all turned to terrorists through Ipob and other terrorist organisations
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by delpee(f): 6:12pm On May 11, 2022
Super intelligent and beautiful lady! So proud of you. Greater glory ahead. Amen
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by God1stson(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2022
DrySaliva:
Good
Wow this is good, a pace setter. I thought she was from the North and I was rejoicing that the North are now global players. Anyway one day they will get there, if they place more premium on education.
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by God1stson(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2022
tyinfinity:
Biafra miscreants have lost their academic intelligence since the death of chinua Achebe they have all turned to terrorists through Ipob and other terrorist organisations
Including that terrorist Chimamanda Adichie lol. Low lifer, grow up
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by Aaay: 7:43pm On May 11, 2022
Really
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by Druss(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2022
This is wonderful news but I can't see this posted on a non African site.
Re: Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni by Elidrisy20: 12:26am On May 12, 2022
This one pussy go black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otaigbes Autos To Train 13-Year-Old Mechanic Boy In School / OAU Is Not Joining ASUU Strike / Admission List Of Kwara State College Of Education (technical), Lafiagi Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.