Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original (681 Views)

Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) / Bulk And Wholesale Of Drinks And Bottle Water At Cheapest Price / 50,000mah Monster Powerbank Available For Retail And Wholesale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original by vdwpov: 11:37am On May 11, 2022
We recruit agents without hoarding goods, which makes it easy for you to start a business We'll send one for you in China

As we all know, many Nike processing plants are in China. We take the goods directly from the manufacturers

We make high-quality shoes, which are 100 times better than those fake shoes on the market

If you need to check the shoe series, please contact me. We have all the big brand shoes in the market

Re: Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original by vdwpov: 11:44am On May 11, 2022
K

Re: Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original by vdwpov: 11:45am On May 11, 2022

Re: Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original by vdwpov: 11:48am On May 11, 2022

Re: Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original by vdwpov: 11:49am On May 11, 2022

Re: Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original by vdwpov: 12:01pm On May 11, 2022
vdwpov:
We recruit agents without hoarding goods, which makes it easy for you to start a business We'll send one for you in China

As we all know, many Nike processing plants are in China. We take the goods directly from the manufacturers

We make high-quality shoes, which are 100 times better than those fake shoes on the market

If you need to check the shoe series, please contact me. We have all the big brand shoes in the market

What’s app: ‪+86 173 0190 9434‬

If you need to see any shoes, please contact me. We have Nike, Adidas, coconut and shoes on the market. The workmanship is fine
Re: Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original by vdwpov: 3:30pm On May 11, 2022
vdwpov:

Re: Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original by vdwpov: 5:07pm On May 11, 2022
K
Re: Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original by vdwpov: 7:44pm On May 11, 2022
vdwpov:

Re: Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original by vdwpov: 8:23pm On May 11, 2022
K
Re: Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original by Videour(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2022
Ekemskingboy:
This man right here is a scammer and a cheater. Never believe him. My fellow Nigerians I am warning Y'all now. He defrauded me of 320k after I paid into his Zenith Bank account. He sent fake receipt to me claiming he have paid my supplier. He's very much known here. He is not genuine. Don't fall for him. He will give you a very low rmb rate to lure you, then he will disappear with your money and open a new nairaland account. Please avoid this man before you become his victim. He's a scammer and a Fraudster. Very wicked person.

Below are evidences of his tricks. The first picture was a picture of money I paid into his Zenith Bank account with the name Lingzhen Le. When I sent the receipt to my Chinese supplier, she told me straight away that it was Fake receipt and that she haven't received any money except ¥0.01, I was still doubting her, until she made a random payment to her sister and sent me a real Receipt to prove to me what a real Receipt looks like.

Please don't fall for this ediot. No say I no tell you.

tag the bank on twitter along side with cbn. They will work into it immediately
Re: Nike We Sell And Wholesale All Kinds Of Shoes, High Imitation Original by Savagethe21st(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
vdwpov:
If you need to see any shoes, please contact me. We have Nike, Adidas, coconut and shoes on the market. The workmanship is fine
your WhatsApp number is not going

(1) (Reply)

12 Best Fiverr Alternatives | Better Than Fiverr / Best Power Bank In The World + Wholesale + Retail + Pay On Delivery / Iphone Importation Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.