Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Funds To Rent An Office Space.......... Please Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funds To Rent An Office Space.......... Please Help! (285 Views)

Architectural Design For An Office Complex + 2no Of Store / Can A Bachelor Rent An Apartment For #150k/year In Lagos / My Bad Experience Buying An Office Chair Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funds To Rent An Office Space.......... Please Help! by Wande22(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2022
Good afternoon house. I've been training people on the use of Accounting Packages since 2019 but the challenge is that I don't have a place for the Trainings i.e. I've been "floating around". I've been to banks, mfb's even Loan Sharks but The complaint is my bank statement is weak. Can I get assistance for a Loan to get a place around Eleyele, Dugbe or Sango in Ibadan or share an Office Space in those locations then i'll be paying monthly
I've Been tagged NANNY ADUGBO (NEIGHBOURHOOD NANNY)
I'll be eternally grateful for Your help and response
P.S. My mobile number is on my signature
Re: Funds To Rent An Office Space.......... Please Help! by Wande22(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2022
Edakun epp me
Re: Funds To Rent An Office Space.......... Please Help! by mctech(m): 3:33am On Jun 16, 2022
Bros don't take a loan except you have 10 clients signed up who are just waiting for you to get an office before they pay up.

Share an office space or partner with a business with complementary services.

Never take a loan to begin a business but to expand it.

You have hope and peace of mind, a loan will take away both in a jiffy.

1 Like

Re: Funds To Rent An Office Space.......... Please Help! by Wande22(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
mctech:
Bros don't take a loan except you have 10 clients signed up who are just waiting for you to get an office before they pay up.

Share an office space or partner with a business with complementary services.

Never take a loan to begin a business but to expand it.

You have hope and peace of mind, a loan will take away both in a jiffy.

@bolded sir,
I've had 3-4 nasty experience with it (if not, I would have raised the funds long Before now).

They are after the ideas, strategies and materials.

The last person made me to write A Letter, prepare a proposal to him only for him To go ahead to print banners in his company name and when I contacted him, he blanked me off all means of communication; that's why i want to run solo

(1) (Reply)

Loan Without Otp / Join Sellers Community - Get Free Products And Learn How To Increase Sales / Freelancing And Consultation Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.