Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Stroke And Its Effective Herbal Intervention - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stroke And Its Effective Herbal Intervention (580 Views)

30 Benue Doctors Display Sack Letters, Seek Gov's Intervention (PHOTOS) / How To Recognize A Stroke And What To Do To Prevent It. / Massive Discount On Effective Herbal Aphrodisiacs Kayan Mata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stroke And Its Effective Herbal Intervention by babaalagbo11(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2022
What is a stroke?
A stroke occurs when a blood vessel in the brain ruptures and bleeds, or when there’s a blockage in the blood supply to the brain. The rupture or blockage prevents blood and oxygen from reaching the brain’s tissues.

Stroke
Also called: CVA, cerebrovascular accident......

Here are some of the symptoms of stroke
People may experience:
Muscular: difficulty walking, paralysis with weak muscles, problems with coordination, stiff muscles, overactive reflexes, or paralysis of one side of the body
Visual: blurred vision, double vision, sudden visual loss, or temporary loss of vision in one eye
Speech: difficulty speaking, slurred speech, or speech loss
Whole body: fatigue, light-headedness, or vertigo
Limbs: numbness or weakness
Sensory: pins and needles or reduced sensation of touch
Facial: muscle weakness or numbness
Also common: balance disorder, difficulty swallowing, headache, inability to understand, mental confusion, or nystagmus

You see all those listed above are available on the internet,to be very honest with you,most important thing is the solution,and I can categorically tell you,inform you and assure you that it's treatable perfectly with HERBS....
I'm guaranteing you,if it's new or current stroke or long term stroke it's very treatable and curable Traditionally or Tradomedically

Never underestimate the power of nature or herbs....ewe n be....there's leaves there's herbs
Enquires and know the right place..

With proper and continuous herbal treatment using right leaves and ingredients it's curable...

Take good care of your health... Health is wealth
Re: Stroke And Its Effective Herbal Intervention by babaalagbo11(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2022
Help that elderly person or parents you know, anyone at all going through this,or you're reading this yourself,there's herbs and cure for any diseases at all except surgery...trust me just know the right place and person...and note do not fall for fake testimonies or arrange WhatsApp testimonies,I don't have that to give you than my knowledge and products that I know very well...
Re: Stroke And Its Effective Herbal Intervention by babaalagbo11(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2022
There's a way to treat stroke effectively with snail and other traditional ingredients, don't let wokeness deter you from what you don't know or have knowledge of...there's real traditional treatment not by packaging or grammar...seek knowledge seek treatment from right source
Re: Stroke And Its Effective Herbal Intervention by babaalagbo11(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2022
Help that person with stroke with traditional cure...there's power in leafs,barks and roots and all other natural things God created... they're not created without purpose...
Re: Stroke And Its Effective Herbal Intervention by babaalagbo11(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Happy new month....using herbal product or herbal gel, generally using herbs is not to expect instant miracle,but seeing effective and gradual healing is the main thing when you use the right product or consult the right person....dm me for for stroke step by step complete cure
Re: Stroke And Its Effective Herbal Intervention by babaalagbo11(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Stroke is curable traditionally,don't let anybody tells you otherwise,just know the right person to consult and right place to visit...

Ask yourself what our forefathers have been using to cure several diseases or ailments before the white men invention of Orthodox medicine or intervention?

Check my signature for enquiry

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Account Number ,10k Giveaway / What Are The Complications Of Heart Attack? / Yellowish Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.