Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

How Do I Track A Lost Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Track A Lost Phone (259 Views)

Help: How Can I Track A Fraudster With His Phone Number? / Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Track A Lost Phone by henryikechi: 3:22pm On May 11, 2022
Please help...

I lost my phone and since then the phone went off as all attempt to call the line proved abortive with both lines switched off. I had actually decided to let go of the phone (Tecno pouvoir 3pro) and all the worries with it until someone told me he tried my number and it went through but the person did not pick the call. Today I tried the numbers again lo and behold it rang the fool picked up without saying a word.
I will like to know what it takes to track and recover lost/stolen phone here in Port Harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

Forgery Case: Appeal Court Exonorates Laide Ibrahim / Abia Community Protest Against Continous Kidnapping / Ram Has Been Found Guilty And Is Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail For Headbutting Wo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.