Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) (43485 Views)

Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by RuneKingThor: 12:38pm On May 12, 2022
Make rightousness come preach ooo

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by princepee: 12:38pm On May 12, 2022
Tr
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by realstars: 12:39pm On May 12, 2022
God in action.
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by born2reign001(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2022
Science has an explanation for it.
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2022
We dey act film, wetin be blood moon
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
godofuck231:
Someone on nairaland warned of witches and sex rituals , please guys becarful , that shit is dark , uts called a blood moon ,its thats festival of manifestation and power , they are at their highest point of evil on blood moon nights

Nothing new. It is an open secret. Witches and occultist people of the dark are active on blood moon.

It is also a sign of Gods warning and reminder to people of the light.

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 12:43pm On May 12, 2022
Make the world end jor
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 12, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
cheesy

The moon is crying from the ritual killings in the southwest by the amala munching bonoboos indomie bandits who wake up their oarent switch machetes

And the cannibal ipob massacres in the baby factory HQ of the world grin

Cry me a River and if you quote me I will abuse you

Always sounding tribalistic! How old are you boy? Why not learn than insulting a tribe.

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2022
born2reign001:
Science has an explanation for it.
Yes only that the explaination doest make sense this time as in an event of lunar eclipse the earth is suppose to cast a dark shadow on the moon but instead it cast Red which is quite unexplainable and supernatural
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2022
Ok as long as it will be on monday
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by AustineCJ: 12:55pm On May 12, 2022
For those in nigeria nkor ? �
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2022
Major! Major! Major sign of the Endtimes!

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

There is Major Convergence of the Biblical Endtimes Signs that should make anyone who Values his/her soul to sit up and be Prepared.

The End is not Near , the End is Here..
JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by iznaws(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2022
I’m sure pastor righteousness has some preaching to do about this!
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by IduNaOba: 1:01pm On May 12, 2022
lultajamli:
Get ready
Get 1000 instagram followers for as low as 500 Naira contact us on WhatsApp 081-33-55-48-01
Naija followers abi bots wey go block person account?
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2022
Is that not the moon Muslims were looking for to worship?
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Major! Major! Major sign of the End
This is science brother... It's not everything that represent the sign of the end time.
Wisdom is profitable.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2022
This may be the time for the rapture, or later this year, but we just need to be ready, believe in what Jesus Did on the cross, saving us from sin and confessing that Jesus is the Lord and savoir.

Then, He will give us a new heart.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

Waiting for the blessed hope. If the rapture happens, many people will be taken and there would be a great earthquake in the world, probably it will be explained away as an alien invasion.

Strive daily to listen to God and be in prayers, reading psalms and reading other chapters. Strive to be like Jesus, meek and wise.
I am waiting, expecting this wonderful event this year, with high possibility. There may be no more delay. Besides i have been warned in my dreams too. The day when it will happen, no one really knows.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2022
And if the blood no gree clear again our own don finish be that.

No more 2023 presidential election.
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by Emmanuel30a: 1:06pm On May 12, 2022
I see the moon & the moon sees me; GOD bless the moon and GOD bless me. Whether it is in the noon or afternoon, I know it is soon & it would be soon, when there would be no spoon, no tattoo, no lagoon, no tycoon, no baboon, no cartoon. It is soon & it would be soon, when there would be no moon, when there would be no noon & afternoon. It is soon & it would be soon, when the doom would bloom & zoom. It is soon &the doom looms. It doesn't matter or it would not matter, whether you are in the room or you are a groom in your room or in the other room or you have a broom in your room or a broom to broom your room. The doom looms & THE GROOM comes soon or THE GROOM would come soon with HIS BROOM or with a BROOM to broom HIS ROOM. You can't fume at THE GROOM, even if you have perfume or a broom & a room. There is no room for the doom, with THE GROOM. Your doom looms... & you can zoom or as you can zoom... You have to bloom before the doom. You have to bloom, because the doom looms.[color=#990000]I see the moon & the moon sees me; GOD bless the moon and GOD bless me. Whether it is in the noon or afternoon, I know it is soon & it would be soon, when there would be no spoon, no tattoo, no lagoon, no tycoon, no baboon, no cartoon. It is soon & it would be soon, when there would be no moon, when there would be no noon & afternoon. It is soon & it would be soon, when the doom would bloom & zoom. It is soon &the doom looms. It doesn't matter or it would not matter, whether you are in the room or you are a groom in your room or in the other room or you have a broom in your room or a broom to broom your room. The doom looms & THE GROOM comes soon or THE GROOM would come soon with HIS BROOM or with a BROOM to broom HIS ROOM. You can't fume at THE GROOM, even if you have perfume or a broom & a room. There is no room for the doom, with THE GROOM. Your doom looms... & you can zoom or as you can zoom... You have to bloom before the doom. You have to bloom, because the doom looms.[color=#990000]I see the moon & the moon sees me; GOD bless the moon and GOD bless me. Whether it is in the noon or afternoon, I know it is soon & it would be soon, when there would be no spoon, no tattoo, no lagoon, no tycoon, no baboon, no cartoon. It is soon & it would be soon, when there would be no moon, when there would be no noon & afternoon. It is soon & it would be soon, when the doom would bloom & zoom. It is soon &the doom looms. It doesn't matter or it would not matter, whether you are in the room or you are a groom in your room or in the other room or you have a broom in your room or a broom to broom your room. The doom looms & THE GROOM comes soon or THE GROOM would come soon with HIS BROOM or with a BROOM to broom HIS ROOM. You can't fume at THE GROOM, even if you have perfume or a broom & a room. There is no room for the doom, with THE GROOM. Your doom looms... & you can zoom or as you can zoom... You have to bloom before the doom. You have to bloom, because the doom looms.[color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by 2rez: 1:19pm On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Always sounding tribalistic! How old are you boy? Why not learn than insulting a tribe.

U nailed it. Guess his life would have been a lot more better if he had imbibed the culture of learning in stead of throwing tribalistic vituperations. Anyway, i hope he harnesses the energy of the new moon beginning to @ least better his miserable & wreckless life. Bitter souls just full this once upon a time beautiful platform. BTW, who even let these bitter souls out I peace in comment.

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by TrajansKong: 1:24pm On May 12, 2022
Mercury12:

It is also a sign of Gods warning and reminder to people of the light.

How do you know this?
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by Horokrox: 1:24pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
We are watching out
you are going to be used for Black Magic rituals grin

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2022
I'm gonna sacrifice my dick cool

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2022
TrajansKong:

How do you know this?

Lol that too is not a secret.

Everything is all stated in the bible.
The moon turning red serves as a constant reminder to the children of light that the end draws near.

TrajansKong:

Where in the Bible can I find these references?

Its was foretold before Christ to prophet Joel ( Joel 2:31 )

It was foretold during Christ and after Christ has gone time ( Mattew 24: 29,
Acts 2:20)

The last day event was revealed to apostle John ( Revelation 6:12 )

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by TrajansKong: 1:29pm On May 12, 2022
Mercury12:

Lol that too is not a secret.

Everything is all stated in the bible.
The moon turning red serves as a constant reminder to the children of light that the end draws near.

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 12, 2022
Horokrox:
you are going to be used for Black Magic rituals grin
You ll be used for rituals.
I can't be used for evil.
Jehovah Shammah protects me always.
Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by zedman1(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2022
maxwelloweezy:
O Lord
Lunar eclipse de make you shout 'Oh lord'? Why are we like this? I give up.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2022
If i have the right understanding its likely, before the day of the Lord, ( maybe the seven year tribulation).
TrajansKong:

Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2022
All the occultic people will be on the prowl that day, the number of celestial things happening this year is too much, worst thing is its taking humans deeper into poverty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars / Adam Thorn Allows Six-Foot Python Bite Him In Australia (Photos, Video) / See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.