Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian (1230 Views)

A Muslim Is A Person Who... / Is It True MUSLIM Is The MAJOR Problem In This WORLD / In †ђε Midst Of †ђε Anti-islam Crisis..my Humble Position aπϑ Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 13, 2011
Before you crucify me and start ranting I wish to point out that my topic is based on these and thousand more reasons:
1 α Muslim would neva toy and/or desecrate α Bible.
2 α Muslim neva toys or jokes with Jesus (Prophet ISA (AS))
3 α Muslim neva would draw o make α cartoon of Jesus (Prophet ISA (AS))
4 α Muslim neva calls Jesus (Prophet ISA (AS)) names or insult his being
5 α Muslim would neva toy with the Christian belief (though Jesus lived α more 'miraculous' life than Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
6 α Muslim holds Christianity with high regards.

To you be your religion and to me my religion
Lakum dinukum wa-liya dini (Q109:6)
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by mazaje(m): 3:08am On Jul 13, 2011
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by Rich4god(m): 3:16am On Jul 13, 2011
What different does it make if you do all these but does not have respect for human life,
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 13, 2011
What you fail to do is this, Instead of collectively judging Muslims, what you do is Judge all Muslims based on the action of α few misled, Nowhere in any scripture did it commend or cordon killing any animal unjustly (talkless of another fellow human). In the same scene, I wouldn't accuse you or every other yoruba for sleeping with your/his daughter-in law just because α prominent one is accused of such.

I know you are referring to the act of Boko Haram, Honestly the cause they are fighting for is not the cause of Islam, All they are doing is going on α revenge mission over the extra judicial killing of their leader, fellow members and family. Yet the few opportuned and the South West dominated media are either ignorant of their motives or rather would sell more copies of their journals and tabloids if they castigate the sect. It's more of giving α dog α bad name to hang it.
We ought to look further than what we are made to see. With better understanding, we all can live in harmony and be each others brother's keeper.
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by Rich4god(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2011
moha00nine:

What you fail to do is this, Instead of collectively judging Muslims, what you do is Judge all Muslims based on the action of α few misled, Nowhere in any scripture did it commend or cordon killing any animal unjustly (talkless of another fellow human). In the same scene, I wouldn't accuse you or every other yoruba for sleeping with your/his daughter-in law just because α prominent one is accused of such.

I know you are referring to the act of Boko Haram, Honestly the cause they are fighting for is not the cause of Islam, All they are doing is going on α revenge mission over the extra judicial killing of their leader, fellow members and family. Yet the few opportuned and the South West dominated media are either ignorant of their motives or rather would sell more copies of their journals and tabloids if they castigate the sect. It's more of giving α dog α bad name to hang it.
We ought to look further than what we are made to see. With better understanding, we all can live in harmony and be each others brother's keeper.
Am not even talking about the boko haram issue because i know quite alright that the are not of ISLAM. But let me tell you, i have been in kano for about 17 years now and i have seen how you muslims behave. During the time when the US soldjiers invaded Afgan in search of BIN LADEN, i was held up at mosque in DANGI KANO (a white mosque, dont know the name) on a friday when all of a sudden after prayers, they started smashing cars around there, i dont know if it was pre-planned or that they just decided to start the riot from the mosque. God knows how rough i have to drive to escape them. That was 2003. Its in you guys blood, just that most of you are now learning how to control it. Dont let me talk of the middle east muslims.
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by wetu: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2011
moha00nine:

Muslims know how to lie! Why are you posting such BLANKET statements about Christians if you hold Christianity in high regard? Get off your high horse.
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2011
@wetu: try & look, U'd c dat wt we r doing is tryin2make α peaceful dialogue & exchange to understand some misinterpretations. If you haven't manners or can't talk respectfully kindly go somewhere where U'd find ur mates o ppl at ur level

@rich4God, Wt an incidence, Α hell of an experience doe, On α serious note do you tnk dat when Muslims go2mosques, they r being told 2 get set & lay mayhem on non-believers,
On d middle east, put urself in their shoes, Jerusalem is α Palestinian state, it has d 3rd ranking mosque in Islam, Palestinian were deprived of their land & oppressed & arm-twisted by Israel, Big Brother America ddnt raise an eyebrow, Talkin bout violence, Israel fires rocket propelled grenades to houses kill people, No one stops 'em, US even give 'em pat on d back 4 α job well done, They kill thousand, spray them chemicals almost on α daily base,
If it was you, & U wtchd hw ur parents, innocent kids r killed that way, Wdnt U tnk of α revenge, & on revenge, all dat d Palestinians have as effective weapon is α suicide, If 'succesful', they kills 10s,
So honestly who is d terror here, The one dat oppresses and kills in thousands without anyone saying α thing, o d depreSsed young man whose mother was killed for no just reason afta having his home snatched, Be honest & reason, not as α xtian o jew, Bt as α neutral person,
& also ds is an example of U judging billions of ppl over the act of 1000s, If U want to kno the nature of the arabs, why don't U talk bout Kuwaitis, Bahranians, Qatars, Saudi o Dubai arabs, They live larger than Americans and there's no level of civilisation they haven't caught up with, So why judge entire muslims over the act of α country out of over 70 muslim nations,

R U undastanding my point
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2011
@poster I don't get it, by implications pagans are just base animals with no civility is that it?
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
moha00nine:

Before you crucify me and start ranting I wish to point out that my topic is based on these and thousand more reasons:
5 α Muslim would neva toy with the Christian belief (though Jesus lived α more 'miraculous' life than Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

1. http://justifythis..com/2006/12/australia-muslim-students-urinate-spit.html
2. And a christian does this? You might be mixing up the word Christian with "everyone that isn't muslim".
3. You mean like in bible story children books? Children are visual creatures. In mocking "family guy-esque" cartoons, again, no christian does this.
4. Where do you find these "christians" from? I point you again to my point #2.
5. That's funny , I coulda sworn you folk call me infidel for practicing my beliefs.
6. LOL, again see #5
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by thehomer: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2011
moha00nine:

Wow so those are the standards for determining civility. I guess it is good that you didn't include murder on your list except of course for cartoonists.
Also, don't you know that calling Jesus a mere person is insulting to Christians? You should know that he is the son of God.
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by thehomer: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2011
moha00nine:

Boko Haram is mislead, Al Qaeda is mislead, Hezbollah is mislead, Jaish-e-Mohammed is mislead, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen is mislead and many many more.

moha00nine:

They are not fighting for the cause of Islam? Open your eyes. Look at their name, look at their demands, look at their attacks yet you're saying that they're not fighting for Islam?
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by Sweetnecta: 4:42am On Jul 14, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ and when emperor george bush said 'this crusade', many people understood it to be in line with 'crusade' of the old; killing muslims for whatever reason behind the killing in order to advance christianity.

many people denied that the wars started by bush wherein he said crusade as i have mentioned are not based on christianity,

what do you say to that if you say the groups you listed are fighting for islam, even though a muslim, who knows better than you said no, they are not fighting for islam?

this reminds me; the nation of islam in the usa say theyare muslims, though they do not make salah. they use the bible to preach and you would have thought that these people are a church congregation. are they muslims, while the muslims say whoever does not make daily salah is not a muslim?

watch how similar name does not mean anything if the action does not match.
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by Chintua: 5:43am On Jul 14, 2011
I agree.
Give me a Muslim any day. I would become a Muslim, before I become a Christian for real. But thanks to MY God. . .I can't stand ANY religion. kiss
At least, the Muslims did not kill their own prophet only to start eating his flesh and drinking his blood every Sunday as 'remembrance'.

I have had more peace living with Muslims than with Christians in Nigeria and outside Nigeria too. Christians are sooooooo full of drama and hypocrise. . .more than ANY other religion I know. Tufia to the KWA-KWA! cheesy

Give me a 'Boko Haraman' any day. kiss

Reason:We already know what they are. No pretense and easier to contend with. . . . if INDEED they are Muslims. . .fake Muslims like their counterparts. . .FAKE CHRISTIANS.

Equation balance. kiss
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by wetu: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2011
Christians this, Israel that, Christians this, Israel that,

Just accept that God is the God of Abraham, Isac and Jacob (Israel) instead of ranting against Christians:

Num 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by Sweetnecta: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^ is God not the God of Adam, Enoch, Noah [as to each of these noble men. all of them long before Abraham]? is God not the God of Cane [Cain] who killed his brother Abel? why is God starting to be God of humans, starting from Abraham, skipping the first son of Abraham, Ishmael and going to his baby brother Isaac, who was not there at the time of the covenant to feel the pain of circumcision and then ending up as God of mankind with Jacob [israel] as you put it?

who is the God of Lot? who is the God of all? Believers and disbelievers alike, christians and non christians alike; Who is their God or is it in your mind who are their gods? Please explain yourself, into-to and don't be shy. i wanna know how many real God[s] you assign for creation, man being part of creation.

your case is smelling like the case of a man in his delusion when he asked the imam 'who created the disbelievers'? Creator meaning God. how many do you reckon are there; one for jews and christians, if you can force the jews to accept that you are with them with your trinity, which i doubt? another or others for the rest of us?
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by mazaje(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^ is God not the God of Adam, Enoch, Noah [as to each of these noble men. all of them long before Abraham]? is God not the God of Cane [Cain] who killed his brother Abel? why is God starting to be God of humans, starting from Abraham, skipping the first son of Abraham, Ishmael and going to his baby brother Isaac, who was not there at the time of the covenant to feel the pain of circumcision and then ending up as God of mankind with Jacob [israel] as you put it?

who is the God of Lot? who is the God of all? Believers and disbelievers alike, christians and non christians alike; Who is their God or is it in your mind who are their gods? Please explain yourself, into-to and don't be shy. i wanna know how many real God[s] you assign for creation, man being part of creation.

your case is smelling like the case of a man in his delusion when he asked the imam 'who created the disbelievers'? Creator meaning God. how many do you reckon are there; one for jews and christians, if you can force the jews to accept that you are with them with your trinity, which i doubt? another or others for the rest of us?

Sweetnecta, when will you ever learn to make sense?
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by Sweetnecta: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ mazaje; is it the story of cane killing abel that you dont agree with? i believe the story because, today we see man killing man for terribly wrong reason or no reason at all.

a young jewish boy killed by anothe jew, hacking him to death and dismembering his body. this was no apparent reason, but just that the innocent child was lost on the way home when returning from summer day camp. he was only 8 and his killer is 37, both from brooklyn.

how is denmark treating you? they got you good; turning you upside down, screwing your head up and making your emotion so messed up that you will not even accept that you are a nigerian anymore. you see nigeria. you denied her. is there any surprise that you deny God you can't see?

[b]maz[/b]aje is a[b]maz[/b]ing.
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by IYANGBALI: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2011
moha00nine:

@poster your no 6 point dey make me roll on the floor,are you sure you are truly a muslim?i don,t think so,but if yes, i wish those muderers who hate to see christains or tolerate christainity would reason like you. ISLAM RELIGION OF PEACE MY FOOT
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by gratiaeo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2011
The writer is notin but a jokerThe writer is notin but a joker
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by mazaje(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^ mazaje; is it the story of cane killing abel that you dont agree with? i believe the story because, today we see man killing man for terribly wrong reason or no reason at all.

a young jewish boy killed by anothe jew, hacking him to death and dismembering his body. this was no apparent reason, but just that the innocent child was lost on the way home when returning from summer day camp. he was only 8 and his killer is 37, both from brooklyn.

how is denmark treating you? they got you good; turning you upside down, screwing your head up and making your emotion so messed up that you will not even accept that you are a nigerian anymore. you see nigeria. you denied her. is there any surprise that you deny God you can't see?

[b]maz[/b]aje is a[b]maz[/b]ing.

Sweetnecta. . . . .What has the myth of Cain and Abel got to do with anything? Since when did you become a Jew?. . .My friend pls learn to make sense, it seems you are more than lost. . . . . tongue
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by Gbenge77(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
@op,it seems you intention is to whip up religious sentiments.
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by lepasharon(f): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2011
agreed. but do u know d roots of ur own religion b4 u start blasting christianity?
islam is nothing but a polluted version of the roman catholic church
u muslims say people in the bible were muslims,but even wikipedia says mohameed started d islamic religion!
Mohameed couldnt read or right! nd u claim he wrote d Koran!
even d quran confirms d isralites r d chosen ppl of God,so that cuts ur whole damn quran nd rips it in shreds.
beleive it or nt we blacks r from isaacs seed,so WHY R U FOLLOWING ISMAEL? he wasnt chosen!The quran has nothing 2 do with The Lord!
Keep on following d arabs 2 worship a false god Allah,dey dont even respect blacks as muslims,ur nothing but a nigga 2 dem!
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by God4: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2011
Poster. Have u asked ur self that with all that u have alleged above whether Muslims truly love non muslims. Im not here to judge. Im a realist when it comes to love and respect for others' belief, Muslims comes last
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by seyibrown(f): 12:06am On Jul 15, 2011
moha00nine:

2 α Muslim neva toys or jokes with Jesus (Prophet ISA (AS))[/b]3 α Muslim neva would draw o make α cartoon of Jesus (Prophet ISA (AS))
5 α [b]Muslim would neva toy with the Christian belief (though Jesus lived α more 'miraculous' life than Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Art thou a stranger on NairaLand? Researching the religious section will show you that the above bolded are actually hobbies of certain members!  grin  grin
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by Sweetnecta: 1:23am On Jul 15, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ number 5 [bold] is incorrect. i doubt if the young man you responded to knew about the life of Muhammad [as] before birth. the messenger [as] stated that he was the answer to the prayer of Ibrahim [as]. and we see the truth in this statement by the fact that Quran is the only revealed Book in the original language and many other unique factors about it. Muhammad [as] was the only messenger and prophet who had other people apart from his own ethnic people in his immediate following; bilal ibn rabah representing africans, shuaib al rum representing europeans, salman al farsi representing the asians, abdlAllah ibn abdSalaam representing the children of israel following the best of all messengers [as jamiah]. it was Muhammad [as] who was commanded to invite all to the path of Allah whichis Islam, the reason his letters to all kings, emperors and rulers of the world.

miracles; Muhammad [as] was a source of miracle. Allah has allowed this phenomenon to continue till date. many muslims have passed a filthy place and all that will come to their sense of smell is the best scents; perfumes.
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by okunoba(m): 5:54am On Jul 15, 2011
@moha00nine,
Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian
Ans- A muslim is more barbaric because he kills when offended or criticized But a christian turns the other chic when offended or criticized

Ans- a christian "would not kill if u toy or desecrate a Bible" But a muslim would kill if you do the same to the Koran

Ans- a christian neve kills if you joke with (prophet ISA) But a muslim would kill if you toy or joke with prophet Mohammed

Ans- a christian neve would kill if you draw or make a cartoon of (prophet ISA) But a muslim would kill if you toy or joke with prophet Mohammed

Ans- a christian neva would kill if you call (prophet ISA) names or insult his being . But a muslim would kill if you call prophet Mohammed names or insult his being.

Ans-
{Your Lord revealed to the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes"}; [ Q8:12].

Come off the brain washing brother.
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by Sweetnecta: 12:05am On Jul 16, 2011
@okunoba; « #25 on: Today at 05:54:04 AM »
[Quote]@moha00nine,
Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian
Ans- A muslim is more barbaric because he kills when offended or criticized But a christian turns the other chic when offended or criticized[/Quote]okunoba is turning chics. this is a laugh. and he lives in england. i think you and the ifa priest; pastoraio need to become siblings because of many reasons, one of them being that you will never tell the truth if your lives depend on it. the reality is that the so called christian nations will institute preemptive strike. that's when there is no 'chic' in the mix, at all. when a christian nation's 'chic' is struck, she and her overwhelming majority christians will call other christians, far and near, to collectively strike back as hard as they can. those who will not move fast are tagged 'siding with the enemy'. there is no 'chic' of the christian 'hit' that christianity lets it go. tell me a war that christians don't have a big say in from the 18th century to date.

[Quote]1 α Muslim would neva toy and/or desecrate α Bible.

Ans- a christian "would not kill if u toy or desecrate a Bible" But a muslim would kill if you do the same to the Koran[/Quote]you just toyed with the Quran by your spelling. K is not equal to Q. yet you are still alive. as a matter of fact it becomes almost the norm that non muslims write k when it comes to the Quran. can you write Queen of england by replacing the Q with a k, and see how fast they get you out of england? finally, if a christian soldier sees anyone toys or desecrates a bible, such a person is dead. in the 1900s a british parliamentarian was reported to have stood and tore a Quran. no one did anything about it. this year, a pastor and others out of florida burnt a Quran. are you sure he has been injured?

[Quote]2 α Muslim neva toys or jokes with Jesus (Prophet ISA (AS))

Ans- a christian neve kills if you joke with (prophet ISA) But a muslim would kill if you toy or joke with prophet Mohammed[/Quote]the american soldiers played chickens with iraqis. it is based on their believes that they are muslims. the american soldiers even said ;jesus killed Muhammad' [as], and if any muslim looked at them with any sign of unhappiness they shoot him dead. go on youtube and type 'jesus killed Muhammad, so that you can see for yourself.

[Quote]3 α Muslim neva would draw o make α cartoon of Jesus (Prophet ISA (AS))

Ans- a christian neve would kill if you draw or make a cartoon of (prophet ISA) But a muslim would kill if you toy or joke with prophet Mohammed[/Quote]who is doing the joke and the drawing? have you seen a muslim joked or drew Jesus or Muhammad, before? why can't you imitate the muslims, in this respect and lay off their Messenger [as]?

[Quote]4 α Muslim neva calls Jesus (Prophet ISA (AS)) names or insult his being

Ans- a christian neva would kill if you call (prophet ISA) names or insult his being . But a muslim would kill if you call prophet Mohammed names or insult his being.[/Quote]Just because you have no respect for Jesus that does not mean you should disrespect Prophet Isa bin Maryam or Prophet Muhammad bin Abdallah [AS to both]. you need to restructure your priorities.

[Quote]To you be your religion and to me my religion

Ans-
{Your Lord revealed to the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes"}; [ Q8:12].[/Quote]And this is your best effort, okunoba? I thought you will post a bible verse to rival the verse in the Quran? your Quranic verse is to be read in its context. it is similar to biblical jesus saying that he wants people who do not want him to rule as a king over them should be brought before him and be slaughtered.

[Quote]Come off the brain washing brother.[/Quote]Ans- same with you.
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by okunoba(m): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2011
@sweetnecta, the topic is about a Muslim being more civil than a christian, it`s not about Christian or Muslim Nations waging war. And I just listed reasons why I don`t think this is true. In the civilize World anyone that kills because their religion as been insulted is considered barbaric. If you insult my father I would only think u are rude but if you kill him because he said something you didn`t like, I would call you barbaric.

Since you are in denial about Muslims killing whenever they feel Islam or Prophet Mohammad as been insulted, below are two example of the many killings that takes place all over the World whenever Muslims feel Islam as been insulted. I believe it`s almost impossible to overcome Islamic brainwashing because it starts from a very early age until adulthood and it`s relentless, taking away once ability to think critically. Please give one example where Christians have killed because Jeseus or Christianity was insulted.

AMSTERDAM (AP) The Dutch marked the fifth anniversary Monday of the murder of filmmaker Theo van Gogh by a Muslim fanatic, a brutal killing that incited anti-Muslim anger and continues to shape politics in the Netherlands.

"Van Gogh, a distant relative of the famous painter Vincent Van Gogh, was shot and stabbed on an Amsterdam street Nov. 2, 2004, setting off a spate of mosque burnings in a country once renowned for its tolerance.

The killer Mohammed Bouyeri, a Dutch-born man of Moroccan descent, said he did it because Van Gogh insulted Islam in his films. Bouyeri is serving a life sentence for the killing, which was ruled a terrorist act"

"Militants gunned down the only Christian in Pakistan's government outside his widowed mother's home Wednesday, the second assassination in two months of a high-profile opponent of laws that impose the death penalty for insulting Islam.

Shahbaz Bhatti was aware of the danger he faced, saying in a videotaped message that he had received death threats from al-Qaida and the Taliban. In it, the 42-year-old said he was "ready to die" for the country's often persecuted Christian and other non-Muslim minorities.

The slaying in Islamabad followed the killing of Salman Taseer, a liberal politician who was gunned down in the capital by one of his guards. Both men had campaigned to change blasphemy laws in Pakistan that impose the death penalty for insulting Islam and have been loudly defended by Islamist political parties"
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by VoodooDoll(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2011
This topic is beyond crazy. By merely calling Jesus a prophet, you have insulted all Christians and Christianity.

But if I say, this face: lipsrsealed is ", " your uncivil idiotic mind will want to wage war.

Rubbish post, trying to incite hatred and using a fake mask of curiosity to propagate your hate.
Re: Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian by thehomer: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ and when emperor george bush said 'this crusade', many people understood it to be in line with 'crusade' of the old; killing muslims for whatever reason behind the killing in order to advance christianity.

George Bush was not an emperor. I'm sorry but which people understood it to be in line with the crusade? And who said it was about advancing Christianity? In that single paragraph, you have managed to get all the statements wrong.

Sweetnecta:

many people denied that the wars started by bush wherein he said crusade as i have mentioned are not based on christianity,

Maybe those people are right.

Sweetnecta:

what do you say to that if you say the groups you listed are fighting for islam, even though a muslim, who knows better than you said no, they are not fighting for islam?

I would say that the Muslim is either simply lying, being deliberately ignorant or trying to deliberately mislead the rest of us.

Sweetnecta:

this reminds me; the nation of islam in the usa say theyare muslims, though they do not make salah. they use the bible to preach and you would have thought that these people are a church congregation. are they muslims, while the muslims say whoever does not make daily salah is not a muslim?

watch how similar name does not mean anything if the action does not match.

I don't know why you're bringing up this Nation of Islam. That is a very different entity and I suspect that you bring it up as a red-herring. Going by this article, they appear to be very, very different. But the groups I mentioned above believe the same thing about traditional Islam as listed on that table as I'm sure you do.

(1) (Reply)

Why Africans Are Religious / Immorality Addiction: Definition, Danger And Deliverance (7 Steps) / What’s Up With Rome And The Missing Second Commandment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.