Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah (987 Views)

Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun / Find The Killers Of Father Tanko: Ig orders Taraba State Police Commissioner / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by God1000(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2022
The death of this young woman today in Sokoto by some zealots that think religious law supersedes the federal and state law is very painful.

They took law into their own hands by killing Deborah who was a student of shehu shagari college of education Sokoto in the most brutal and gruesome manner and rejoiced over it, this breaks my heart.

The mob overpowered the security men protecting Deborah and killed her, she was accused of making blasphemous comments about prophet Muhammed on social media.

They also set her body ablaze

Nothing can justify the killing of this innocent girl

I'm calling on the federal government of Nigeria and Sokoto state government to as a matter of urgency bring her killers to book immediately, I wonder why her fellow students could not save her from these monsters and religious bigots.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by God1000(m): 5:38pm On May 12, 2022
She deserves justice, we cannot allow evil to prevail in our society

2 Likes

Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by Jashub: 5:40pm On May 12, 2022
As far as this is Nigeria, nothing will happen. Only noise and drama will be heard on social media while the killers will be elevated in society with political appointments
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2022
This is extremely painful. True Muslims I know as my friends can't do this. Those Muslims who did this are bloody Bastards and barbarians. They think they'll go to heaven by doing this?! Who do they think they are to judge on earth?!

I only hope their days on earth shall be filled with misery and pains.

May Deborah rest in paradise.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by God1000(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2022
Jashub:
As far as this is Nigeria, nothing will happen. Only noise and drama will be heard on social media while the killers will be elevated in society with political appointments
This is very sad and heartbreaking, I really hate religious bigots with every fibre of my being

1 Like

Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:43pm On May 12, 2022
Jashub:

That's the pain of being a Nigerian. It seems you've been derived of justice. I hope people should not let this one slide. The government must be pressured to execute those people.
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by God1000(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
This is extremely painful. True Muslims I know as my friends can't do this. Those Muslims who did this are bloody Bastards and barbarians. They think they'll go to heaven by doing this?! Who they they think they are to judge on earth?!

heart rending indeed, this is happening in this 21st century when civilization has reached its peak.

I feel like crying
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by Cholls(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2022
Jashub:
My brother stop saying that. Those ignorant fools who did this will pay for it. There is a law in the land.
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by Munamoqel: 5:50pm On May 12, 2022
God1000:
The death of this young woman today in Sokoto by some zealots that think religious law supersedes the federal and state law is very painful.

They took law into their own hands by killing Deborah who was a student of shehu shagari college of education Sokoto in the most brutal and gruesome manner and rejoiced over it, this breaks my heart.

The mob overpowered the security men protecting Deborah and killed her, she was accused of making blasphemous comments about prophet Muhammed on social media.

They also set her body ablaze

I'm calling on the federal government of Nigeria and Sokoto state government to as a matter of urgency bring her killers to book immediately, I wonder why her fellow students could not save her from these monsters and religious bigots.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

am.just sick of Northern Nigeria an it seems they deserve Bokoharm and bandit .most are in the far North are religious fanatic .
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by Jashub: 5:52pm On May 12, 2022
[s]
Cholls:
My brother stop saying that. Those ignorant fools who did this will pay for it. There is a law in the land.
[/s] You're dreaming
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2022
So much for a religion of piss!
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by superCleanworks(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2022
God1000:

sorry, the number you are calling belongs to people who don't give a sh!t
as far as this government is concerned, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will be done about this girl's death.
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by PlayerMeji: 6:18pm On May 12, 2022
Here is where I have issues with CAN.

You will not see them stage a protest, you will not hear them condemn this dastardly act but when one pastor cheats a member or fails to pay the annual fee, you hear them cry Blue Murder.

There is an agenda up North; to wipe out all the Christians there. And these guys are slowly achieving these objectives with the backings of their government. There are Muslims in Enugu and I don't see them being threatened in any way.

But Christians are subjected to death, harassment, assaults and there is no one to fight for them, except God.

This is why I salute every CHRISTIAN UP NORTH BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE RIGHTS TO CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS! Not the pastors who is seated in his Lamborghini or private jet or the preacher who has the biggest church in one push area of Lekki or Maitama.

RIP Deborah!

You WERE a RARE GEM and a ROSE among the THORNS!
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by God1000(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Here is where I have issues with CAN.

You will not see them stage a protest, you will not hear them condemn this dastardly act but when one pastor cheats a member or fails to pay the annual fee, you hear them cry Blue Murder.

There is an agenda up North; to wipe out all the Christians there. And these guys are slowly
CAN really needs to do more, the organisation is failing the Christians in the north facing persecution from these misguided lunatics
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by God1000(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

sorry, the number you are calling belongs to people who don't give a sh!t
as far as this government is concerned, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will be done about this girl's death.
her spirit will haunt them for the rest of their miserable lives
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by PlayerMeji: 6:30pm On May 12, 2022
Don't mind them.

God1000:
CAN really needs to do more, the organisation is failing the Christians in the north facing persecution from these misguided lunatics
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by Cuttycool(f): 7:23pm On May 12, 2022
What do you mean by true Moslems? Is it not the same Quoran? All Moslems are the same.
Stormtrooper11:
This is extremely painful. True Muslims I know as my friends can't do this. Those Muslims who did this are bloody Bastards and barbarians. They think they'll go to heaven by doing this?! Who do they think they are to judge on earth?!

Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by Godfullsam(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2022
But why will she do such a thing know how wicked and heartless those northern Muslims are..

In as much as I strongly condemn are death, I think k we should all be extremely careful with our choice of words when we are in the midst of these bastards.
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by God1000(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2022
Godfullsam:
But why will she do such a thing know how wicked and heartless those northern Muslims are..

In as much as I strongly condemn are death, I think k we should all be extremely careful with our choice of words when we are in the midst of these bastards.
she didn't say anything wrong
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by ceejayluv(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2022
God1000:
she didn't say anything wrong
Could someone post the full translated and uncensored transcript of her message please.
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by charlesdinho7(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2022
very sad. i am glad to be a christian. i will never be a muslim. islam is a religion that has no regards for the lives of non-muslims. is that even a religion of God? Those Killers Must Face The Law
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by God1000(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2022
ceejayluv:

Could someone post the full translated and uncensored transcript of her message please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv3eaeKo2oQ

Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2022
Cuttycool:
What do you mean by true Moslems? Is it not the same Quoran? All Moslems are the same.

I don't know how to explain this clearly to you but you gotta understand that they're moderate Muslims and radical Muslims. Our perspectives of Muslims are dictated by the media. Everyone thinks Muslims are terrorists because of the bad eggs amongst their mist who kills in the name of religion, believe that Christians are dirt and misinterpret Islamic texts. For example, the popular saying that jihadists would get a reward of 72 virgins is not in the Quran or legal Hadiths but was propagated and claimed by a particular school of ancient radical Islamic scholars.

I hope you come to understand that religion is the opium of the people and the true religion is love for your neighbour as preached by our Lord Jesus, Prophet Muhammad (SAW), Buddha and many other true Prophets of humanity.

Don't hate your human because of religion. Love is the way.
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
God1000:
heart rending indeed, this is happening in this 21st century when civilization has reached its peak.

I feel like crying

Nigeria would keep having these problems until we educate our masses and unite the country.

We need to mix this nation. More Northerners in the South and More southerners in the North.

Religion is our barrier to national unity. We need to learn to tolerate each other.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by Acme45: 3:11am On May 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

that is why boko haram will kill all of them there
Re: I Am Calling On The Govt Of Sokoto And FG To Punish The Killers Of Ms Deborah by Lampy336: 3:15am On May 13, 2022
Nothing good will come out it arrezt or no arrest..

I buy all types of gift cards , banks funds and prepaid card funds like greendot funds , Walmart funds, sofi funds and all Edd funds for spending and transfer with a sweet and best market Rate..
Call and WhatsApp me on:-+2347034246240
Patronise us and you won't be dissapointed..

Akanni Exchanger � Plug for your funds and all types of gift cards..

(1) (Reply)

Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy / Arab Muslims Unhinged Racism Against Black People / EXCLUSIVE: Defence Minister, Bello Matawalle Distributes Foodstuff To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.