Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui (732 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is what is torturing you:

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and there's no other gathering where you can worship our own God except in our midst!

So never think i'm speaking for your own God whenever i'm defending the Bible i'm speaking for the God of JW.org! smiley
Bukola94:
how are they forcing their faith on u?

Then go to your churches or shrines and preach there about your Jehovah Witbess god. And leave the people here alone. If you post anytning here, we will question you. If you cannot explain it, your god is a useless and powerless god you cannot defend.
grin grin grin grin grin

Werey. When he was tormenting all...he was loud. He wants to escape answering questions. If you come to a public space, you must answer all the questions asked you about your useless god. If you cannot answer them, get the crap outta our space and stop your rubbish.

The important issue is answering the questions...that's all. You words are contributions and not the truth.

Mumu, read the conversation again below. Get the crap out. Your greatgrandpa in the cult cannot answer the questions asked him in your useless cult and you are still talking. Will you get out?

Werey set of people. You cannot defend what you want to give people, yet you want them to take it. Go to your shrines and preach your rubbish. Leave this public space.

As long as you are in this public space, we will challenge you for answers . Nonetities!!!

MaxInDHouse:
The tree symbolises RIGHT to set standards among intelligent beings on planet earth so it's only our Creator who knows our formation has the sole right to set standards for us, it doesn't belong to man even to set standards for himself {Jeremiah 10:23} talkless setting it up for his fellowman! Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9
Interprete the Bible as it is. Dont add. Dont use your sense. Ha ba! Tell us the source you took it from that the tree symbolizes RIGHT to set standards among intelligent beings on planet earth. Give us the source. Go on. Do not just write it. Show us.

The secret hear is that once humans begin setting standards for themselves they can't be just due to nepotism and these will eventually lead to strife which in turn will lead to killings. The true God will not permitted such as long as He reigns that's why He warned them that DEATH will result from such actions {Genesis 2:17} as they will start killing one another over whose standard is the best. Revelations 6:3-4
We will talk about it when you show us the source in the first paragraph that the tree symbolizes human standard you mentioned. So, this is irrelevant for now...answer that one first.

Adam knew God wasn't joking about whatever He says so he was not deceived by Satan but Eve the inexperienced was thoroughly deceived! 1Timothy 2:14
Does your Bible state Adam knew God wasn't joking? Oga, show us. We need screenshot set. Ha ba! Cos I dont think I have ever seen such in all the Bible versions I have read so far. Could you kindly show me the one which states that Adam knew God wasn't joking?

So had it been that Adam took charge of the situation and scold Eve over her rebellious act God wouldn't have cursed them.
Where did you get it from that Adam did not take charge of the situation? Was it really written? Did God create Adam to scold Eve? Was this exactly what he should have done? Give us the source. This is where these men use that men must scold women. Lol. Chai!

But Adam intentionally supported the move to rebel against God so God cursed the ground upon which Adam lives so that he will have to find his way how to eat and survive till his death! Genesis 3:17-19
Grandpa the analyst. grin
Where did you read that Adam intemtionally supported Eve? Hmmmm! Make you no kuku create a new Bible na. Ha ba! Chai!

There are other scenarios .... Adam might have been carried away with the companionship of Eve. Adam might have trusted Eve too much. Adam might have forgotten the caution cos he was busy loving the woman.

We have seen these scenarios play in real life. A man can forget himself when he loves a woman and then forget many things.

It may be that it was not necessary Adam scolds Eve, but the point is that Adam had the option to refuse. Might be if he had refused to also eat from the apple, the outcome would have changed.

These are all scenarios which I dont claim to know. I will only make suggestions like I always do.

So, Oga ....since you know...answer all my concerns in this post.

But then, everything about creation and the story of the garden can only be verified in the Bible which we take by faith. We cannot impose it on others. No one has been able to find the garden of Eden on earth. So, it's hard. But we that believe it believe it in faith. That's it.

So, I suggest you dont add more to the faith we are exercising. Oga, a beg...if you want to add the following to it, give us proofs. Shikena. You go just dey analysed like say na only you get the monopoly of Bible knowledge. And na nonsense you talk everytime.

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Then go to your churches or shrines and preach there about your Jehovah Witbess god. And leave the people here alone. If you post anytning here, we will question you. If you cannot explain it, your god is a useless and powerless god you cannot defend.
grin grin grin grin grin

Werey. When he was tormenting all...he was loud. He wants to escape answering questions. If you come to a public space, you must answer all the questions asked you about your useless god. If you cannot answer them, get the crap outta our space and stop your rubbish.

The important issue is answering the questions...that's all. You words are contributions and not the truth.

Jesus' disciples were being treated badly by the Jews simply because they claim only their members who are exercising Faith in JESUS will be saved just as he taught them! John 14:6 compare to Act 4:18; 5:28

I will only answer questions from honest hearted and sincere individuals not you, so you can keep crying for all i care, nothing's gonna stop me from talking about my faith on this forum.
This is not Northern Nigeria where there's no FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION, SPEECH and WORSHIP! cheesy

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus' disciples were being treated badly by the Jews simply because they claim only their members who are exercising Faith in JESUS will be saved just as he taught them! John 14:6 compare to Act 4:18; 5:28

I will only answer questions from honest hearted and sincere individuals not you, so you can keep crying for all i care, nothing's gonna stop me from talking about my faith on this forum.
This is not Northern Nigeria where there's no FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION, SPEECH and WORSHIP! cheesy
grin grin grin grin
It is left with you na. Dont answer them. Leave them na. And I will keep asking you.

Thread number 2. Are these not the people you are preaching to?

He is just like the Northen Nigeria he talked about. They dont want to be challenged and asked questions. The girl burned asked questions they said blasphemy. And what? As Jehovah Witnesses say it is, so shall it be...and they don't want anyone to question them With me, the questions will continue to follow you about. And people will keep seeing them. So, it is your call to refuse to answer...and we see the impact on your reputation.

The questions are there for you to answer. If you like answer, if you like dont. That is your cup of tea.

The beauty part of internet is that they stay..people can always read. Keep it up. We are making history here. Everyone is reading. You are free to exercise your free will to answer or not to answer...but it is very sure that you dont have answers to them. You have said your words are contributions. If you decide to change them...we are going to continue. So, let's keep going. Maybe it is my own ministry and image that will be destroyed...maybe it is yours, we will see na.

Continue. grin

By the time we make a whole encyclopedia everyone will start seeing how useless your doctrine is. This is exactly what I want.

So, let's continue na. grin
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06pm On May 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

grin grin grin grin
It is left with you na. Dont answer them. Leave them na. And I will keep asking you.

Thread number 2. Are these not the people you are preaching to?

He is just like the Northen Nigeria he talked about. They dont want to be challenged and asked questions. The girl burned asked questions they said blasphemy. And what? As Jehovah Witnesses say it is, so shall it be...and they ont want anyone question them With me, the questions will continue to follow you about. And people will keep seeing them. So, it is your call to refuse to answer...and we see the impact on your reputation.

The questions are there for you to answer. If you like answer, if you like dont. That is your cup of tea.

The beauty part of internet is that they stay..people can always read. Keep it up. We are making history here. Everyone is reading. You are free to exercise your free will to answer or not to answer...but it is very sure that you dont have answers to them. You have said your words are contributions. If you decide to change them...we are going to continue. So, let's keep going. Maybe it is my own ministry and image that will be destroyed...maybe it is yours, we will see na.

Continue. grin

By the time we make a whole encyclopedia everyone will start seeing how useless your doctrine is. This is exactly what I want.

So, let's continue na. grin

I know you're looking for who to drag into your exchange of insults and abusive speeches but i will never go down with you.

Only JWs are worshipers of my own God!

I don't insult or abuse anyone over that, if i ask you question and you don't answer i won't even bother you again. In fact most people i chat with i always ask for their permission before engaging them.
So it's you that's crying over what i will continue doing here.
Farewell! wink
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I know you're looking for who to drag into your exchange of insults and abusive speeches but i will never go down with you.
Your insults are all over NL. Lol. You even posted many recently in your language. See.. whether you insult me or I insult you...you will answer the questions asked you wheneve you you post on a public forum. Shikena!

The more you try to hide from answering the questions...the more you are constituting a nuisance to the public space.

A logical and reasonable human being who is a teacher when asked questions always answer. If the teacher cannot answer, the moral thing to do is to quit. What I learn that Jesus said was that if you preach and they dont listen, quit. Did you not read that part? Also, Paul encouraged his readers to check him and ask him questions.

A nonentity is a teacher who cannot answer questions asked and still wants to teach in a public space. The beauty of it all is that everything is recorded. Readers can see how useless you and your god is.

Only JWs are worshipers of my own God!
Them leave this public space and go to your shrines and preach your god to your people alone there. Shikena.

If you want to preach here which is a public space, you will always answer the questions we have asked you and the ones we will still ask you.

It's free will. You can continue avoiding them, but I assure you that we will continue asking you. And we will see whose image will be tarnished.

I don't insult or abuse anyone over that, if i ask you question and you don't answer i won't even bother you again. In fact most people i chat with i always ask for their permission before engaging them.
So it's you that's crying over what i will continue doing here.
Farewell! wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't need to make any comment. Your insults and abuses are all over NL Greatgrandpa. cheesy cheesy Mine are here too..but I wont pretend to be a saint. Me... a dey abuse nonentities like you wella. cheesy... Werey wan disguise.

Your memes are all over NL ...those you have mocked are reading. Keep going bro. They are all reading...and they have seen you have no answers to logical questions asked you.

Keep running from pillars to posts...but I assure you that we will keep asking questions based on your posts....if you like answer them...if you like dont...you will soon see the result.
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by AtsushiSendo(m): 7:44am On May 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your problem is clear to any reasonable follower of this thread!

Perhaps i should help you out where you need enlightenment, if you don't know what's happening here, this OP is questioning the sanity of the Bible's Author!
Are you a believer (one who trust) the Bible?
Do you believe God is right to curse Adam and Eve?
Do you think there's any reason why God should curse them?
Or
Do you think the Author is unreasonable?

So his question is posed for all who claims to believe (trust) in what is written in the Bible to speak up in support of this book (Bible)
That's why each commentator is here to say something about the topic of discussion, and i made my own contribution without attaching it to any RELIGION.

The question the other guy is asking you is why attacking me when it's just a contribution which could be right or wrong just like every other commentator on this thread?
I never said anything about a group here but defending God's word as a Bible believer and instead of you to make your own contribution you are here typing trash.

So are you in support of God's word or against it?
Ọ̀DẸ̀, ÒPÒNÚ, OLÓDO!
Ìṣe ilé ti báa yín dé gbangba! cheesy

This guy you're just funny...

Let me just take this that we're catching cruise here.

But honestly I'm disappointed. I was expecting something else. Maybe a good a reasonable explanation. But una don turn am to cruise come dey abuse yourselves �
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by AtsushiSendo(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2022
This our Christianity honestly is a confused religion.

We have different types

Roman Catholic
Anglican
Pentecostal
7th day Adventist
Jehovah Witness
Etc...

Each of them with their different beliefs that contradict each other. This Christianity is just a funny religion

Even under Pentecostal we still have different type of Pentecostal.

I Don't know what I will even call The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. Is that one also Pentecostal??

I just dey laugh undecided
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by AtsushiSendo(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2022
You see that bible.

The person or people that wrote it, wrote it in an obscure manner.

It is called Obscurantism - deliberate obscurity—a recondite literary or artistic style, characterized by deliberate vagueness.

Obscurantism describes the practice of deliberately presenting information in an imprecise, abstruse manner designed to limit further inquiry and understanding.

Emphasis being on "abstruse manner designed to limit further inquiry and understanding."

Because honestly in every church I've been to you are not allowed to ask questions or question the bible.
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Dtruthspeaker: 10:24am On May 27, 2022
AtsushiSendo:

My comments are:

1) First of all the serpent was not the DEVIL because Gen 3:1 said ...
"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made."

Meaning the serpent was among the beast that God created.

First, Devil is D'evil, (as D'day) which is "the-evil" (as the-day).

Secondly, you learn here that the-evil enters into souls and has the ability to which is why we see the Bible said "and the evil entered into him".

Thirdly, God did not say He did not create Satan, but we see that God also shows us that He created Satan goodly but Satan converted himself the-evil (D'evil), so this is not an issue at all.

AtsushiSendo:

2) In Gen 2:16-17 God commanded Adam and Eve not to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. But he never told them not to ear from the tree of life... I'm just wondering why they didn't eat from it.

Good observation! Even the Bible counseled the eating of the tree of Life, but people are not qualified to.

AtsushiSendo:

3) This thing looks like a plot against man. Maybe God actually sent the serpent to make man to eat the forbidden fruit.

No plot against man but the man allowed an enemy to destroy him.

Man was in a very very good place and had nothing to bother about except ensuring that he obeyed ONLY ONE LAW. That's all.

Now, female Adam wanted to be as God (remember, God has already made her "like Him" but the evil greedy bitch wanted more. And as you see, women always want more) as Satan had sold to her (origin of crimes). And if you look at her case, you would see that God was so angry with her that He did not even conclude her case. He just gave her some punishments to "hold body".

It is the male Adam who made the mistake of listening to his wife, not knowing what was at stake, which is why you see it as after everything that he saw what happened and he called her evil aka Eve.

So, you see, even Adam saw that it was he who made a fatal mistake.

AtsushiSendo:

So in Gen 3:22 God and the people he was talking to already had knowledge of good and evil, so why did God start reigning curses on man for eating the forbidden fruit that will give man the same knowledge that God already has.

1) Because where there is Law, there must be punishment!

2) Because, this is Him creating an infallible creation, only for that creation to turn around and destroy His Work. Bad things must follow this betrayal.

AtsushiSendo:

If the knowledge was so bad then why does God have the knowledge.

As living as proven and as even you now wish, you now appreciate and as many have confessed, that having the power to do evil, is a hard burden. "E no easy to avoid temptation" you people say.

Therefore, now you can appreciate God greatly, WHO HAVING THIS SAME BURDEN, HAS YET CHOSEN TO ONLY DO THE GOOD ALWAYS, whilst we men and angels have failed.

AtsushiSendo:

4) So after reading all this, first of all now I'm wondering what was the actual plan of God for man? Just to be a dresser of the garden of Eden??

Simple! The plan was simply for man to live and enjoy his living, even WITHOUT GUILT NO MATTER WHAT HE DID!
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29am On May 27, 2022
AtsushiSendo:
...That was all.. But since God made man to be exactly like him. He feared man, and that is why he didn't want man to become Immortal.

Your mannequin and robot is "like you" do you dear it?

Think well bros creations fear their Creators and not the other way round.

Secondly, hasn't ordinary sense tell you that there can not be 2 Captains or 2 or more Gods in one universe?

Think well bros!
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Dtruthspeaker: 11:34am On May 27, 2022
Righthussle:

grin grin grin

Just like they say he so loving that he took time to create a place of everlasting torture.

Yes, Love includes "Just is" and you have everlastingly tortured others, therefore, there must be a place to torture you everlastingly!

1-1

Law and Just is!

Love for love, evil for evil, an eye for an eye!
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Righthussle: 11:40am On May 27, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, Love includes "Just is" and you have everlastingly tortured others, therefore, there must be a place to torture you everlastingly!

1-1

Law and Just is!

Love for love, evil for evil, an eye for an eye!

What do you mean by the bolded in your comment?

What does everlasting mean to you?
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Dtruthspeaker: 11:44am On May 27, 2022
AtsushiSendo:
So let's say I have children.

And I gave them serious warning, not to touch the chicken in the cooler that I kept separately, the can eat from the pots but not from the cooler.

Then I come back and see they ate it...

So the next thing I should do is to start cursing them abi??

Now your children whom you love, whom you had planned that you shall have them forever, have now killed themselves. Now they shall be no more and you shall never see them again!

Bros, you would even curse them more than God!

And don't say anything o, for we have have been seeing people cursing their loved ones when they died, so how hot would there curses be when they know that it is their own fault that they died and killed themselves!

Bros, you are talking rubbish.
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On May 27, 2022
AtsushiSendo:
1. This our Christianity honestly is a confused religion.

We have different types

Roman Catholic
Anglican
Pentecostal
7th day Adventist
Jehovah Witness
Etc...

Each of them with their different beliefs that contradict each other. This Christianity is just a funny religion

Even under Pentecostal we still have different type of Pentecostal.

2. I Don't know what I will even call The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. Is that one also Pentecostal??
I just dey laugh undecided
1. Where your focus is is where the problem lies. Jesus Christ never said you should consider what others are doing before or when you come to Him - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 - so you considering what others have chosen to do with the eternal life He awards them freely. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never asked men to build churches in His name, nor did He command you to attend the churches of men. I am afraid you labor in vain there. undecided
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Dtruthspeaker: 2:41pm On May 27, 2022
Righthussle:

What do you mean by the bolded in your comment?

What does everlasting mean to you?

Do you not know that you caused pain to others? Hope you knew that torture is about causing pain?

So, if you dare to count the number of persons you have wickedly tortured, multiplied by the number of times you have tortured them, multiplied by the number of years you lived torturing them, multiplied by how long their pain lasted on each occasion, I think the total number would sound like something we would call everlasting.
For even a 20 digit calculator would not be able to capture it, but we get the fact that the figure is a very very great one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Know Alfas Should Verify This / The Difference Between God And The Devil / 8 Important Ways We Can Praise God As Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.