Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,032 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Has Any Noticed This About Fcmb? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Any Noticed This About Fcmb? (755 Views)

100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Noticed This About Fcmb? by Zico777(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2022
Good evening Folks!
I am an Fcmb account holder, there is this lapses I have observed about the bank that I find so annoying.

I don't know if other account holders see it as a biggie?

Whenever I make payment via my ATM card I don't get to get transaction alert until after say 3 to 4 days, at times I don't get at all.

Modified:
I carried out a transaction via my ATM card yesterday afternoon on a website the only thing I got from the bank was the security token sent to me via a text message.
Re: Has Any Noticed This About Fcmb? by Omihanifa: 8:28pm On May 12, 2022
Even if you send money to any FCMB account they don't see the alert until after like 20 or 30mins undecided
Re: Has Any Noticed This About Fcmb? by Zico777(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
Even if you send money to any FCMB account they don't see the alert until after like 20 or 30mins undecided
Baba, concerning alert issue I don't really have issues with that because it might be network related.
But 4 the case of using atm card online that one is a serious matter.

Meaning anyone can just steal or clone ones atm card & just sweep off ones funds without one knowing.
Re: Has Any Noticed This About Fcmb? by okooloyun1(m): 6:36am On May 13, 2022
International transactions done through debit card on the web takes a day or more for you to receive the alert. It happens to most banks in Nigeria not only FCMB.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Noticed This About Fcmb? by Zico777(m): 8:35am On May 13, 2022
okooloyun1:
Transactions done through debit card on the web takes a day or more for you to receive the alert. It happens to most banks in Nigeria not only FCMB.
Really?
It's not like that with my Gtb account o!
Re: Has Any Noticed This About Fcmb? by ojelabi30(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2022
Zico777:

Really?
It's not like that with my Gtb account o!
That is how it is with gtbank, they only notify you via email about the transaction pending when the transaction will be successful which normally takes up to 3 or 4 days.
Re: Has Any Noticed This About Fcmb? by Zico777(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2022
ojelabi30:

That is how it is with gtbank, they only notify you via email about the transaction pending when the transaction will be successful which normally takes up to 3 or 4 days.
Ok thanks!
I got the alert not quite long by the way.
It was carrying today's date.

(1) (Reply)

3 Million / Earn Through Arbitrage - Do This Now To Earn / Where To Get Nokia Clone Phones In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.