Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) (98533 Views)

Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2022
Get the killers and hang them.

That should serve as a deterrent to other Islamic fanatics.

If you believe Mohammed is powerful, then why defend him. Can't he fight for himself?

The same thing happens in Christianity. Just because I questioned the calling of Muoke of God's Chosen, one of his foot soldiers said I would die before the end of the year. That was 3 years ago. I am still alive and kicking, all praise to the true God who does not need anyone to fight for Him.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by twosquare(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2022
Crossing into separated regions will be a breach of international laws...and don't forget that these regions which are now sovereign nations will have their own military. India doesn't take Pakistan's shit.

Also remember, Western sanctions dey for such encroachment, and a shoot-at-sight order in the closed borders can be implemented.

If you are a Christian in the core north, when the country separates, ensure you leave and seek asylum in friendly nations...
MtDave55:

I would have agree with you but what about the Christians in the North, don't you think it will be worst for them than it is now?
Don't yiu also think that will mean an avenue to finally islamize the entire North, make the christian slaves and even continue to advance into the separated regions.
Will you sleep peacefully if your next door neighbor is after you life?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by wizod(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2022
MDK777:
Stop Using Social Media To Put Your Self Into Trouble. Stay Away From InsULTin IslaM And His Founder P.M SAW !
you have luck dis is a faceless forum. Reason like a human being, who is Muhammad self?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by jimtemi1: 12:31pm On May 13, 2022
DominusPrime:
Nothing will come out of it as usual.

You see why you have to be deluded to support pdp or apc?

Atiku took down his condemnation of this barbaric killing simply because he was threatened by Northern youths via his political ambition. And you people really believe he is contesting because he really wants to 'unite Nigeria'.

If at this stage in the history of Nigeria you still support one politician or party believing that he is coming to make things better, and without being paid for it then you need to have your head examined.
yes u are saying the truth, when stupid atiku can delete his tweet condemning the killing because of his Fulani counterpart threating his political ambition u should know this country is gone
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by paule: 12:33pm On May 13, 2022
MDK777:
Stop Using Social Media To Put Your Self Into Trouble. Stay Away From InsULTin IslaM And His Founder P.M SAW !

But you are using the same Social Media to insult JESUS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Kavod: 12:35pm On May 13, 2022
habsydiamond:
The way forward will be separation... If we can't be one or act like one since the inception... Am not sure we can now.. Though every region with their own problems but the northern part are riding the other regions in every aspect and yet we are still claiming we are one... If we are one everything should be done equally in every aspects of this country but that's not the case. They are everywhere in government, in ministries and so on... Even the security problems we are combating in this country begins with them.. It as been said if u can not cater for the poor man's children, one day they won't allow ur own children to eat in peace... It's happening now.. When u give birth to multitudes of children and at the end of the day give them bowls to go fend for themselves, what do u expect in return a good citizens of the country or what
You are just as ignorant as anything... Oga na the same GOD. But why they have dominion over You na say, 90% of your pastors preached religion and not Christianity.. Religion na devil tactics take over-ride Christ. If only they had been real disciples of CHRIST I assure you the spirit of ISAAC must dominate ISHMAEL. But money nor gree make them follow the rules, so this na the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by abah001: 12:35pm On May 13, 2022
Satan used Luggard to cause religion division in this country
No election next year, let's go out separate ways
twosquare:
You can research it anyway, there are a lot of papers on this. I can't remember one specifically written by a White, but go through this abstract and the first chapter.

[url]https://compass.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1478-0542.2010.00686.x
[/url]

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1057/9781137122575_2?noAccess=true

I've left two links, you can research colonial Nigeria and the spread of Christianity in Northern Nigeria

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Dharmiejoe(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2022
This is religious extremism and should be condemned. No religion is worth the life of any human. Let's learn to tolerate each other without violence!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Mikeeytools: 12:37pm On May 13, 2022
Fragility6:

In 1995,a group of 9 wahabists were arrested for doing something similar during Abacha's regime. 8 were sentenced to death. The last person was spared coz he had connections. He was handed over to Mutallab (father of the Christmas day bomber and former first bank chairman). Mutallab pushed the killer into banking since he had a degree in economics.Man later went on to become CBN governor.The name of that man is Sanusi L. Sanusi... In Asari's voice 'how many times will they tell you that Nigeria is not for you'
all heads of agencies are northerners and you people think we are one Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Goodcitizen99(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2022
DominusPrime:

Atiku took down his condemnation of this barbaric killing simply because he was threatened by Northern youths via his political ambition. And you people really believe he is contesting because he really wants to 'unite Nigeria'.

If at this stage in the history of Nigeria you still support one politician or party believing that he is coming to make things better, and without being paid for it then you need to have your head examined.
once again Bleep prophet Mohammed nd his advocates. Religion of piss my black ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by SarutobiEky(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2022
dazzlingd:

Curses won’t solve anything.
Evil needs evil.
God forbid I’m the brother of that lady, walahi I will personally shed the blood of at least 10 of them
You have said it all. Na craze dey cure craze. Evil need not be pampered. It must be dealt with by a greater evil.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Yonsxp: 12:39pm On May 13, 2022

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Teerach: 12:40pm On May 13, 2022
Miracle2022:
I am in the north. Muhammad is a terrorist, he is a devil, pigs eat Muhammad head when he was buried in a shallow grave.
I am in the north, precisely in Jos. If you know that Muhammad is not a terrorist,fool,fornicator. Come and meet me.
Baba go and be brave like the girl and chant it. I don't do religion. But I don't talk anyhow or try to shove my belief in people's throat. If I'm in a platform and they begin display christian or Muslim stuff, I keep mute cos I don't have energy to begin convert people to believe in my own Buddhist or meditation life. Everybody believe wetin you believe and make we rest. Since you dey Jos, why you dey fear? Go out in the middle of the street where their mosque is and chant it. Shey they've been slaughtering you guys from time immemorial. Nonsense.
If you like talk from now till thy kingdom come. The code is this "these people are fanatics, stay away from them by all means to stay alive". Na who dey alive dey talk tale. Even the Bible talks about how the tongue can start a fire. That's actually what happened. To be silent is better than to be right.
Lastly, The girl RIP was probably boasting like you too "I'm in my house come and beat me" , na like this mind dey start. But I don't belong to either religion and I don't give a damn, nor just go make mouth where these fanatics are. Cos we know it will happen again and again.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by kingyakos: 12:41pm On May 13, 2022
ntipro:
Reminder that the vice president of Nigeria is a pastor.

And he hasn't made any comments to condemn this evil act by a plague call Muslim

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by begge: 12:41pm On May 13, 2022
Lets end the zoo now before it end us
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Tareq1105: 12:42pm On May 13, 2022
Sylraph1:
May the perpetrators and their supporters never know peace in their in their lifetime...

Rest in the bosom of the lord young soul.

Lord God almighty, we pray that you accept the soul of your daughter, Deborah Samuel Yakubu and grant her eternal rest at your bossom. Lord, comfort her family, friends, and love ones, grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. For those responsible for this bastard action, we ask that you visit them with your vengeance and wrath in the precious name of Jesus amen.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2022
This is sad.

It was done out of emotions, Islam didn't ask anyone to do this
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Onyii2222(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2022
All Muslim are terrorist.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Bigheart042(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2022
Where are those stupid northerners ranting rubbish in this forum.
Let them talk now.but they will not.

Worst place to live in Nigeria..north
The most backwards tribe in Nigeria..north
Insecurities..north
Paedophile..north
Beggers..north.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by nesphil(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2022
My question is; what's the difference between these wild animals and their Boko Haram brothers now? This is why terrorism will never depart from the North any time soon because he who kills by the sword must surely die by the sword. The same people who can't fight and defend themselves when terrorists attack them, now have the strength to fight for their god by gruesomely murdering this innocent lady. May her soul rest in peace Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Ginomel(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
As much as I condemn the act, let's calm down. the killers are guilty of religious extremism so was the victim. How could she have called post about their holy prophet nonsense? Was it right? When she knows these guys are extreme about their faith? If she's not a religious fanatic there wouldn't have been need for her to call Islamic posts "nonsense" it was very offensive. If a Christian has posted those things about Jesus would she have called it nonsense? It's a simple matter. Religious tolerance! Section 37 of the Constitution gives all Nigerians right to practice their religious beliefs openly anywhere in teaching, writing, and in behavior without any interference from any body. Did the Mohammed post hurt her in anyway? If yes then she is a fanatic herself because if she wasn't why didn't she exit the group if they were posting contents she didn't like rather than insult their faith as nonsense? Christians should change their behavior of "only my faith is good, others are evil" is very bad, that was how a Muslim was praying in front of shop in Kano and a Christian woman who is a pastor's wife was interrupting him aggressively that he should getaway from front of her shop, we all knew how that woman ended. Let us respect each other's beliefs, it will cost us nothing. Like I said she caused it on herself, she knew how they were b4 she called posts about Mohammed "Nonsense" , pls lets be wise

A group was created for academic purposes and someone was posting religious information. It's completely nonsense. She was right.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by trumpcoat(m): 12:48pm On May 13, 2022
So sad,may her soul rest in peace
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Ellasure: 12:51pm On May 13, 2022
This is so sad

Division or separation of the regions of the country is the best way forward.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by realray(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2022
habsydiamond:
The way forward will be separation... If we can't be one or act like one since the inception... Am not sure we can now.. Though every region with their own problems but the northern part are riding the other regions in every aspect and yet we are still claiming we are one... If we are one everything should be done equally in every aspects of this country but that's not the case. They are everywhere in government, in ministries and so on... Even the security problems we are combating in this country begins with them.. It as been said if u can not cater for the poor man's children, one day they won't allow ur own children to eat in peace... It's happening now.. When u give birth to multitudes of children and at the end of the day give them bowls to go fend for themselves, what do u expect in return a good citizens of the country or what

God Bless you for this plz say it out loud let them hear, Nigeria can no longer function as a country cos it has to be divided, the north are the major problem of this country so we need to split this country into two as southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria simple cos they're blood sucking demons with evil religion and doctrine....
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by ejimatic: 12:53pm On May 13, 2022
DominusPrime:

. In the north you can abuse Allah but don't abuse Mohammed. Mohammed is their God where they claim is the God sent ...a slave of God. In the South christians believe in God and follow examples of Jesus but they will never fight for them. They let God fight for himself. Many years ago because of what a journalist said about Mohammed the Muslim bigots in the north started another fight with Christians leading to the loss of the hostage right of Miss World to South African. My Muslim friends usually tell me Islam is a religion of peace! Is that so? Do all these barbaric actions show that it is a religion of peace? If you look at the Genesis of Islam it has been stories of crises,some even led by Mohammed, However should we continue like this in the modern world? Is it a sin to school in the north? Even nothern politicians are supporting this heinous act.I am not discriminating but Nigeria is not Saudi Arabia and as we are together as a nation it will never be. Muslims and their leaders should reset the mentality of their followers especially in the north where the finatiscm is more pronounced on the need to have respect for humans lives.Enough of this madness in the name of religion...
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by tnerro1(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2022
blacknoir:

What's wrong with u. Do u know how ur Christian Brothers in the north are suffering. They are marginalized day and night and u say that they have the same tendencies as this animals? Churches are demolished ,Christian businesses and lives are destroyed and yet u have the right to compare them to those animals. This is y the northerners will continue to rule this country ,they have divided Christian minds and made us to be fighting between ourselves. Christian's in the north and the south are the same ,they might have cultural differences but we are all United under Christ

Do u know that most of the soilders that fought the civil war came from the middle belt Christian areas. They should enjoy the one Nigeria and stop complaining about their masters.

If the south decides to exit Nigerian tomorrow, these middle belt Christians will join their oppressors to fight the south.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Germi9: 12:56pm On May 13, 2022
Death is just the beginning
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2022
Where were the security agents while they were perpetrating the dastardly act?

So all they could do is to pick up her corpse.

May God save this country.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Policewoman(f): 12:56pm On May 13, 2022
These jihadist monsters should be arrested and jailed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.