Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

An Extra Stream Of Income For You - Own An Sms Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Extra Stream Of Income For You - Own An Sms Website (861 Views)

Who Got An Sms From Tolet.com.ng / I Received An Sms For An Interview From Afcorecruit,recruitin For Mama Cass / An Additional Stream Of Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Extra Stream Of Income For You - Own An Sms Website by gochi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2007
hello,
If you are looking for an added stream of income or better put - residual income. then this is for you. A fully customized website for you. www.yoursmswebsite.com. all u need do is to sign up on www.SMSDimensions.com. and start selling SMS as a reseller. The fun is that your buyers will see only your site, they will see no connection to SMSDimensions.com. you can even generate voucher cards for your users to use and recharge their sms accounts. its easy to setup. if you are interested just IM me on yahoo: gochi_2k

SMS can be as low as N4.00 depending on the volume of purchase and can be negotiated if purchasing higher volumes.

This is a good way to make RESIDUAL INCOME FOR YOURSELF. SMS can be used by marketers, organizations, event organizers, etc.
Re: An Extra Stream Of Income For You - Own An Sms Website by SOJ(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2007
@gochi
am interested in ur offer and i had a look at ur works:impressive!ill IM u asap
Re: An Extra Stream Of Income For You - Own An Sms Website by James07(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2007
i'm interested in your offer too. please activate an account for me My e-mail address is fajuyigbejames@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Introducing a New Human Resources consultant to the public / Celtel Recruiting / Gbt Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.