Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) (1547 Views)

Jesus And Muhammad / Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / The 5 versions of the Arabic Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by udaiyah: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2006
JESUS PROPHESIED ISLAM / MOHAMMED AND TOLD ABOUT “PEOPLE OF THE BOOK”-RELIGIONS (in Qur´an 600 years later!), AND TIME-SCHEDULE OF THOSE, AND TOLD ORDER OF THOSE RELIGIONS WITH DESCRIPTIONS: (Allah knows best)

(These are connected to Luke.5:36-39, why new religion is necessary instead of change of old religions.)

1 "hour" = approx. 200 hundred years, from Abraham/Jacob 1800-1700 BC (and so Jewish-religion 1600 BC->wink to Islam 632 AC = 2400 years / 12 hours = 200 years

Matt.20:1. "For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner (God) who went (send prophets) out early in the morning (before "first hour" of 12 hours of day in Jewish calendar, so Abraham/Jacob 1800-1700 BC and Jews as a religion after them in "first hour" 1600-1400 BC) to hire men (believers) to work (for His glory) in his vineyard (Earth). 2. He agreed to pay them a denarius (paradise) for the day (world history) and sent them into his vineyard.

3. "About the third hour (1300/1200-1100 BC Sabians/Zarathustrians, even in Bible there is two "Sabians" in opposite directions, another possibly in South-Iraq) he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing (Judaism had not spread much outside their own Jewish nation). 4.He told them, 'You also (besides Judaism) go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.' 5. So they went.

"He went out again about the sixth hour (600 BC beginning of prophesies about Messiah) and the ninth hour (around 1 AC Jesus were born) and did the same thing (created Christians and Christianity).

6. ABOUT (not exactly 400-600 AC) the eleventh hour (Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him: 570-632 AC) he went out (send prophet) and found still others (Arabs) standing around. He asked them, 'Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing (Arabs had not had religions through prophets, only polytheism-paganism)?'

7. " 'Because no one has hired us (Arabs were so despised that even Byzantium or Persia did not want to conquer and convert them),' they answered."He said to them, 'You also go and work in my vineyard.'

8. "When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, 'Call the workers and pay them their wages (what they deserve), beginning with the last ones hired (Muslims) and going on to the first (Jews).'

9. "The workers (Muslims) who were hired about the eleventh hour (500-700 AC) came and each received a denarius. 10. So when those came who were hired first (Jews), they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. 11. When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner (God). 12. 'These men who were hired last (Muslims) worked only one hour,' they said, 'and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day (persecutions, slavery, occupations).'

13. "But he answered one of them, 'Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Didn't you agree to work for a denarius? 14. Take your pay and go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15. Don't I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous (you want to keep God for your nation only, as a "chosen people"wink?'

16. "So the last (Muslims) will be first, and the first (Jews) will be last."

[Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said that even though he was last of prophets, and Muslims are last of believers, they will be first to enter paradise, "last will be first"]

-----------------------------------------

1 "year" = approx. 600 years, from Abraham / Jacob 1800 BC and so later Jews to Islam 632 AC = 2400 years / 4 "year" = 600 years

Luke.13:6. Then he told this parable: "A master (God) had a fig tree (symbol of Israel in Bible), planted in his vineyard (Earth), and he went to look for fruit (results) on it, but did not find any. 7. So he said to the man (Jesus) who took care of the vineyard (Judaism "only true religion"/least corrupted in the world in times of Jesus), 'For three (3*600 = 1800) years now I've been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil (why not to do better religion)?'

8. " 'Sir,' the man replied, 'leave it alone for one (1*600) more year(s), and I'll dig around it and fertilize it (make world ready for Islam, also in Middle-East, "around" Israel as in [Christian] Arabia/Egypt/Syria). 9. If it bears fruit next year (in 600 years), fine! If not, THEN (after that "year"=600 years) cut it down (Judaism and so also its sect/branch Christianity, when Islam came).' "
-----------------------------------------

More explanations in:

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/koran/

and (also about science/history in Koran)

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by udaiyah: 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2006

MY CALCULATIONS IN Matt.20:1-16

There is no mentioning if workers came in what part of each "hour"

("about"wink 11th = 400-600 AC, Islam 570-632AC (to beginning of 12th)
10th = 200-400 AC
9th = 1 AC-200 AC (Christianity 32 AC ->wink
8th = 200 BC- 1 AD
7th = 400 BC-200 BC
6th = 600 BC-400 BC (Messiah prophesied)
5th = 800 BC-600 BC
4th = 1000 BC- 800 BC
3th = 1200-1000 BC (Sabians / Zarathustrians)
2nd = 1400 BC-1200 BC
1st = 1600 BC-1400 BC (Early Jews)
"0-hour" = 1800 BC-1600 BC. ("Early in the morning he went", not actually INSIDE first hour, Jewish religion was practically born only after Jacob etc. in 1600 BC-1400 BC)

Well, Jesus did not go to practice math in schools. This is not math-exam, but for people to understand some idea. And maybe he being just a human, who makes errors and has somewhat limited knowledge, is reason also to why there is least "error-marginale" (+ - inside 200 years) in places of parallel connected to himself and Christianity.

MY CALCULATIONS IN Luke 13:6-9

Maybe Israel AS AN OFFICIAL STATE (eventhough part of Rome and so not state) was "cut down" 70 AC, but Jewish religion and its sect Christianity did not "expire" as a (right) religions before Islam came 600 years after Jesus (Jesus 32 AC - Mohammed 632 AC) from point of Islam. Israel itself as a state have no importance for God without its religion, do you Christians agree that from Bible?

Israel (that "tree"wink is not subject anymore after its cutting down (in 600 AC), but ground around it. "Ground around it" is symbol for spiritual, geological and religious connection between semitistic Islamic and Jewish religions. But before it (before Islam, those last 600 years that were given extra-time) Jewish-tree has opportunity to grow fruits "next year". Obviously it did not do so as God created Islam. All that tree produced during that "year" (600 years) was form of Christianity that worshipped Jewish prophet as a god. From Jewish view those are not good fruits.
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by udaiyah: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2006
There is so much new updates/corrections here (writing above), and whole writing is now in different form than before (in this forum), that I thought it will need new opening topic here to make some real conversation/debate about it (as it is now more easy to follow).

If you can make prophecies (f.ex. hidden in parallels from church to be less corrupted) to fit in history and into Bible, Christians have no other change but to accept them, if they want to be honest for themselves. As you here will see, connections in history are too much even for Christians to deny these prophecies, and Christians do not really have any reasonable (with deeper meaning) explanation for these parts of sayings of Jesus Christ, Messiah:

---Matt.20:1-16, one "hour" is 200 years, "first hour" is Abraham, Jacob and Jews 1800-1700 BC, "third hour" is Sabians 1200-1100 BC, "sixth hour" is beginning of prophecies about Messiah 600 BC and "ninth hour" is Jesus coming 1 AC, "eleventh hour" is Islam 500-700 AC).----

In "third" hour you know it is talking about Sabians or Zarathustrians (Bible mentions two different “Sabians” in different directions), as "people who had nothing to do" clearly describes that right religion (as not yet corrupted, at least too much) was not yet given (from nations of that time) but for small group of Jews before.

In "eleventh hour" description matches Arabs, as people with nothing to do said "no one has not hired us yet", and Arabs were not given religion or messengers before Muhammad (pbuh), in fact they were so despised that neither Persia or Byzantium tried to conquer them, or to convert them to Christianity.

And finally "last coming as first and first as last" is just what prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, that even as he and Muslims came last, they will enter paradise first. By the way, in 20:12 people who came first (Jews) complaining about denary (paradise) for master (God) just because last (Muslims) did work so much more less time than them, is almost humorous description about Jews, who claim(ed) to be chosen nation of God, and who even took salvation for their own nation and religion only, without allowing it to others (even converts were and even now are considered as only "half-Jew"wink.

Some would say that verses in Matt.20:1-16 question actually point to divine generosity that transcends human ideas of fairness. Yes it can do that TOO (although first group complaining about payment because of extra-work and master getting furious about it does not really support it), but it is far more complex and long for that alone. It would have just be easy to say that master gives denar for workers, and that’s it.

Most popular Christian interpretation is that here Jesus told how disciples were hired in "first" and "third" hours as apostles (it does not make sense at all, as all disciples were "hired" at once by Jesus, not in two time periods, and why would apostles be unhappy about later Christians entering also paradise, even before them, as they were one to convert them?), and that from "sixth" to "ninth" hour is about apostle Paul (again, why it would have been said to happen between these two time-periods, and not just in one?), and that in last hour is talked about all later Christians (who will come "first even though they were last", why would they enter paradise before apostles, and especially why would apostles go mad about them going one second before them into paradise, as all mentioned in parallel are saved anyway?).

Another prophecy:

---Luke.13:6-9, one "year" in prophecy is 600 years from Abraham to Islam=4 "years" 2400 years, 3 "years" before Jesus and 1 "year" from Jesus to Islam=600 years, when "tree of Judaism", and with it Jesus=Christianity, is cut down by Allah with "gardener" Jesus from way of Islam---

This is clear prophecy, if Christians would think even a little. Of course gardener talking to master (God) is Jesus himself, who presented this figure of speech. And when master (God) said to gardener (Jesus) that "cut this tree (symbol of Judaism generally in Bible, fig tree), it only takes strength from this ground", Jesus refers to his mission as reformatory of Judaism, as then Jesus says that he will take care from that land and "fertilize land around it", and that maybe "next year it will make fruits, and if not, THEN cut it down". And of course, tree (Judaism and sect of it, Christianity) was cut down (removed from religions of right way) as Islam came after that year (600 years) from "fertilized land AROUND IT" (around Israel, from Arabia, and Jesus made way for Islam by splitting Roman Empire to East and West Rome by religious differences in case of power and ruling, so weakening it, and Jesus also brought at least in principle monotheistic teachings of Bible for pagans who would not have Islam anyway if Romans had still be united, eventually during centuries after Arab-migration Christianity made lots of population "around Israel" to accept Islam or to marry Muslim and raise Muslim-childrens).

Some say this Luke.13:6-9 is just numerical games. So tell me more reasonable and as compatible explanation. Fig tree is symbol of Judaism generally in Bible. Also when Jesus cursed fig tree in Matt.21:19 by words "may no fruit ever come from you again", he probably stated that no more prophets are going to come from Jews. And why time schedule fits so well in both of these religions, did Jesus not know about coming of Islam or did he not care how these will look?

But point here is, why did Jesus, propably most intelligent human ever lived, used so complicated words just to describe most simple of things, about God giving reward for believers? Could it not have been said just by few simple words that everybody would understand (especially if it is not even prophecy)? Did he have to promote his ability for making parallels? Did he use "big words" just to confuse us, especially Muslims who see this as a prophecy?

At least in my interpretation there is not only prophecy about coming of Islam, and description/time-schedule about "People of the Book" mentioned in Qur´an 600 years later, but also warning that people should follow most recent prophet to be saved for sure, allthough believers of previous religions have been right too, and have been saved.
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by Abuzola(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2009
Head up
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by todak(m): 5:18am On May 27, 2009
What a bunch of goons connecting the corrupt bible with the quran, na waoooooooooo, even as the bible dey corrupt reach, una still no won leave am. ok now, na only slave like una the tory fit enter him hear so, go ahead, twist, add, substract and even multiply, it is your fellow eru that will swallow hook, line and sinker.
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by Abuzola(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2009
Hey man, muslim believe in d true bible injeel, but of today bible is mingled with falsehood making it corrupt
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by todak(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2009
then produce the true bible to prove your fact, and not telling me it is burnt down somewhere. it is simple abuzola, if you want to prove something false, you must provide evidence,your evidence here is the original bible, if not CASE DIMISSED.
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by Abuzola(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2009
Hey i can't help u with u with history of jerusalem is a long story, d roman invaded d temple of solomon and demolish it
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by Abuzola(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2009
They burnt down d scripture and killed those who memorized it therefore bringng an end to the bible, u can comfirm
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by Abuzola(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2009
The original bible is in d Quran both old testament and new testament including psalm, The Quran says so
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by todak(m): 1:09am On Jun 02, 2009
@Abuzola
Hey i can't help u with u with history of jerusalem is a long story, d roman invaded d temple of solomon and demolish it

My Gracious God, so you do not have reference to your accusation, what a pity, so you do not have facts to present, now i know whom i'm debating with. an imposter

They burnt down d scripture and killed those who memorized it therefore bringng an end to the bible, u can comfirm

GIve me references

The original bible is in d Quran both old testament and new testament including psalm, The Quran says so

So now the bible is the quran now, hmmm, you know what, i will not answer your post again, you are an inteligent crook and i don't discuss with people like you, only and only if you provide me with the source of your accusation and produce the original bible
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by Abuzola(m): 2:24am On Jun 02, 2009
Yeah this was wat i ve been waiting for, u can't stand my feet, am not usin google so don't ask me for it go check wiki
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by Abuzola(m): 2:38am On Jun 02, 2009
On the history of jerusalem go and do ur research because i already knew it in my accademic
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by todak(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Abuzola
Yeah this was wat i ve been waiting for, u can't stand my feet, am not usin google so don't ask me for it go check wiki

and that is what imposters like you say cos they groove with emptiness in their filty oblongata

On the history of jerusalem go and do ur research because i already knew it in my accademic

Why not pour your lies right here, and let that teacher who taught you curse you. I wonder what that filty brain of yours knows about Jerusalem
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by olabowale(m): 12:56am On Jun 04, 2009
@Todak: A long time ago, the Liberty Stadium was the first, the only and national showcase of sport arena in Nigeria. I remember when WNTV was also the best in Nigeria, indeed the whole of Africa. At that time, this TV station was called "first in Africa" when they begin each daily transmission.In those days it wasn't 24 hours a day, but it started in the evening!

Today, Liberty Stadium is a relic of its old self. I doubt if any sporting event is held there, this days. Someday, maybe the Liberty Stadium will not even exist. I hope it is so. Now, a johnnie comes lately in that future day, say 100 years from now, in Ibadan, may actually denies that the stadium never, ever stood anywhere in Nigeria. Such a person will not even believe it, even if he were taking to the very place where the cornerstone of the foundation was laid.

Now, there use to be a time that authentic and unadulterated Torah existed (the time that Moses was alive is part of that period, for sure), and for Psalm (the time that Prophet and King David was alive), and for Gospel (for sure, before Jesus was raised up).

Now, go get a Torah just before Moses (AS) died. Then a Psalm just before David (AS) died. And Gospel just before Jesus (AS) was raised up to heaven. Get those and that will be the true uncorrupted Books. I thereby advice you, if you can find them, compare each to the part that shares name with it, in your Bible. I am sure that you will see the true Books and then you have your corrupted Books containing countless (versions).

Now, Jerusalem is neither a Christian city, nor was it empty without inhabitants before the arrival of Prophet Ibrahim (AS) to the city. I don't know what you are saying about Jerusalem. Look around, the most important buildings in that city is a mosque. I like to say that Al Aqsa is more important than Dome of the Rock Masjid. The Dome of the Rock has a rock that remains levitated and the hand print of Muhammad (AS) remains on it. I wonder if there is a prophet (AS) who left something as distinctly as clear as that, in Jerusalem? I am not talking about what some persons are just assuming. But the real McCoy. is there any? I wanna know.
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by todak(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2009
@Olabowale
@Todak: A long time ago, the Liberty Stadium was the first, the only and national showcase of sport arena in Nigeria. I remember when WNTV was also the best in Nigeria, indeed the whole of Africa. At that time, this TV station was called "first in Africa" when they begin each daily transmission.In those days it wasn't 24 hours a day, but it started in the evening!

Today, Liberty Stadium is a relic of its old self. I doubt if any sporting event is held there, this days. Someday, maybe the Liberty Stadium will not even exist. I hope it is so. Now, a johnnie comes lately in that future day, say 100 years from now, in Ibadan, may actually denies that the stadium never, ever stood anywhere in Nigeria. Such a person will not even believe it, even if he were taking to the very place where the cornerstone of the foundation was laid.

U love to tell stories, hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so the bible is now in reference to the liberty stadium then and now, meaning uncoruptible and now corrupt, heh, i will still ask you where is the original bible, simple

Now, there use to be a time that authentic and unadulterated Torah existed (the time that Moses was alive is part of that period, for sure), and for Psalm (the time that Prophet and King David was alive), and for Gospel (for sure, before Jesus was raised up).

And do you have that original copy with you or do you have where i personally can get it, you are showcasing your stupidity, just like going to a law court: the Prosecutor and the defendant, where is the evidence against the defendant?

Now, go get a Torah just before Moses (AS) died. Then a Psalm just before David (AS) died. And Gospel just before Jesus (AS) was raised up to heaven. Get those and that will be the true uncorrupted Books.

Then where are the original copies, you want to prove something false or corrupt and youn don't have the uncorrupted copies, it shows how foolish you are, seriously speaking, you can not provode me with the original copies of the bible and the one available yet, you calim as false,

I thereby advice you, if you can find them, compare each to the part that shares name with it, in your Bible.

Find what? as far as i am concern, and since you want to prove that the bible is false, get or provide me with the original copy? i believe in the bible that is presently in use, you do not, you claim it to be false, you should provide the original copy and yet you people quote from it.

I am sure that you will see the true Books and then you have your corrupted Books containing countless (versions).

Are you jealous of its countless versions? come and see how your fellow imams are pouring, forcing arabic and quranic verses into their wards with wild canes, is cos they don't understand and they are forced to. where some refuse to go to their islamic school which they should joyfully do, but beacuse of the brutallity and indecisiveness of islam makes it difficult to capture.

Now, Jerusalem is neither a Christian city, nor was it empty without inhabitants before the arrival of Prophet Ibrahim (AS) to the city.

And was it a muslim city?

I don't know what you are saying about Jerusalem. Look around, the most important buildings in that city is a mosque. I like to say that Al Aqsa is more important than Dome of the Rock Masjid. The Dome of the Rock has a rock that remains levitated and the hand print of Muhammad (AS) remains on it. I wonder if there is a prophet (AS) who left something as distinctly as clear as that, in Jerusalem? I am not talking about what some persons are just assuming. But the real McCoy. is there any? I wanna know.

Listen to yourself, You talk about jerusalem as if it is an islamic state? what do you about Jerusalem, and the only landmark of muhammad is the al aqsa mosque, you talk of hand print of muhammad, in jeruslaem and its environs, you will see the various landmark of Jesus christ: Golgotha, the place of his crucifix, the mountain of Transfiguration and many others. do not claim to be ignorant of this, though israel do not believe in Jesus as a saviour, they knew he was greater than just a prophet.and if you do not know just 16.2% of them are muslims, does that make them an islamic state? cos you trying leave a coy that they believe in islam, no and never not even a quarter of them do
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by olabowale(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2009
@Todak: Ask your Pastor about the uncorrupted Bible and see what he says. Tell himto show you one.When he does, take that same Bible to a Catholic Priest and ask him for his uncorrupted Bible. When he does, then whip the one that you got from the protestant Pastor out. Tell the Catholic priest that a pastor from the other church said what you have already in your hand is the uncotrrupted Bible.

Then look at the reaction of the Douwy Bible reading Catholic priest. Ask him if he agrees with you? Hopefully you will be ableto convince him to accept to throw away his Douwy Bible. If he did then go to the Pope to inform him of your fndings. Rather go to Arienze of Nigeria that his Douwy Bible is not the correct one. You may actually double check the two Bibles and see the number of Books in each.

Finally, go get yourself a 1952 or 1971 published Bible printed by RSV to check for 1 John 5 verse 7. Go get a Bible Printedbefore 1611 and check for the verse, too. Then check ASB bible for the wording of the same verse. In some you will not find t, and then in some you will find it, but the wording and meaning is different from the other. Now tell me which is the Uncorrupted Bible?

If a man told me that my father is not my father: I will ask my father directly if he is. Based on his answer, I will compare my features with his, and that of his bloodlines; including his children. If I am completely different from eceryone of them, then I will go ask my mother if my father is truly my father. Mother should know, right?

Young man, go ask your Pastor what I accused your Bible. Then go get the Bibles of Catholics, Coptics, Mormons, Jehovah witnesses and compare to see how each is different from the others.

Then go to 1952 or 1971 printed RSVs. Compare what you have of today's RSV to those about John 1 John 5 verse 7. The first idea is like asking a fater if a child s his offspring. The second is like asking a mother, afterwards. You are afraid of the tuth, thats why you are asking me to get your Bible for you. Thats not my job, because there is not Uncorrupt Bible. It is you who needs to proof me wrong.

Your thinking is like the thinking of the destructive Nazis after Crystalnoid (night of destructions of Jewish artifacts and religious books), and turn around to state to the Jews of today that it never happened! It is a well known event in European history just before the first rifle was fired to start ww2. Again, its like the clear event that the Jews were ghettorized to diffrerentiate them from Arian Germans, at least. Your Bible is with many verses and Bpublications and reisions and and and! All of these and the council of Nicea are indications of never stable but always changing of the Bible! Deal with it, man. You want pollution, you already have it in your hand.

And as to the nature of Jerusalem being a muslim city or not; It is very clear that it had majorty Muslims living in it, before the state of israel. Please tell me what period id it a Christian city? I for sure that the Jews were always the majority, much more large than the few Christians in it, before Islam of Muhammad. My proof is that Jews never enmass accepted Christianity. Even now, we it so.

And if you listenedto Obama, he at least stated that Muhammad was in that city and prayed with Moses and Jesus (AS). Do you think for once that if those men, Jesus and Moses were not Muslims, Muhammad will be praying with them? How was it that Moses was able to pray with Jesus except that ther religion is one singular religion; not Judaism and not Christianity.

The proofs against you is huge/heavy/overwhelming.

Islam still has Masjid Aqsa. And it has Masjid Umar,the Dome of the Rock. These buildings are the symbols of jerusalem. Go ask the Jews. They will tell you. Oh, I forgot, there is no huge jewish community in 9ja. Then use the web. Just finf Dome of the Rock. Or just Jerusalem and you will see the picture of the Buiding that will be shown. I guarantee you it will not be a church. It will not be a Jewish temple, either, but a Mosque! Now whose religion is the symbol of Jerusalem, since you are going there!
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by sleek29(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
how come you had to make reference to the bible you all said is fake why didn't you make reference to the concoction called gospel of barnabas, you muslims would soon give up, and mind you Christianity is not a sect of Judaism as one is a religion and the other is not, if you say one fig tree was cut off which is Judaism, it was replaced by Christianity.

John 15:1 Jesus said''I am the true vine and my Father is the vinedresser,

2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit

3 ''You are already clean because of the word which i have spoken to you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned

The Church is the new tree, God is the vinedresser, Christ is the vine and the Christians are the branches.
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by Nezan(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
I wonder why muslims keep forcing themselves into the Bible. Cant your plagiarised koran provide you with detail information? Stop deluding yourselves, dudes.
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by olabowale(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Sleek29 and Nezan: Its easy to make statement! But without proofs, each statement is unestablished. And by the way corruption does simply means not 100% pure.
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by Nezan(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Olabowale,

So produce the bible that is 100% without error. So much for this idle talk.
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by olabowale(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Nezan: If I give you torned up Naira, will be difficult that once upon a time that Naira was a newly minted currency? The original books, to the prophets were the newly minted. The others, labelled corrupted are the old and torned up currency. Normally, such torned up currency weighs different and the volume is different.
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by Nezan(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
olabowale:

@Nezan: If I give you torned up Naira, will be difficult that once upon a time that Naira was a newly minted currency? The original books, to the prophets were the newly minted. The others, labelled corrupted are the old and torned up currency. Normally, such torned up currency weighs different and the volume is different.
But the torned up currency remains a more legal tender than a counterfeit abi? at least a bank can give you a new currency for a torned up currency, but you will definately be arrested for bringing a counterfeit to the bank. That is why I can never opt for the counterfeit-the koran.
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by sleek29(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2009
"olabowale, the bible is God's word, whether you like it or not, how many books took 1600 years to compile, with so many authors, but the quran is just a concoction by one sex meniac called mohammed.
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by olabowale(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2009
@Nezan: « #22 on: Today at 12:44:53 PM »
Quote from: olabowale on Yesterday at 06:12:09 PM

But the torned up currency remains a more legal tender than a counterfeit abi? at least a bank can give you a new currency for a torned up currency, but you will definately be arrested for bringing a counterfeit to the bank. That is why I can never opt for the counterfeit-the koran.
A used up and torned up currency is not the same as new money! the raggedy money is usually shredded upand burn and replaced with a new batch fresh from the grill! The Quran is the Newly minted Curency. It is reinforced so that it will never be raggedy!

@sleek29:« #23 on: Today at 02:13:11 PM »
"olabowale, the bible is God's word, whether you like it or not, how many books took 1600 years to compile, with so many authors, but the quran is just a concoction by one sex meniac called mohammed. [/qute] Continue to deceive yourself. There is a saying made up by Bermum of the Ringling brothers, Bernum and bailey Circus; A fool is born every day, at least. Dont be a fool. This advise is big money and i just gave it to you, freely.

If a book takes 1600 to write, just imagine the many changes in the mindset in those 16 centuries? And just imagine the many writers who participated and their mind sets! Interestingy, it is still going through fine tuning, even now. That means it is still uncompleted. And you think that hats the way of God? O ga o!
Re: Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) by Nezan(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2009
olabowale:

@Nezan: « #22 on: Today at 12:44:53 PM » A used up and torned up currency is not the same as new money! the raggedy money is usually shredded upand burn and replaced with a new batch fresh from the grill! The Quran is the Newly minted Curency. It is reinforced so that it will never be raggedy!

Why do you like deceiving yourself? The koran has no resemblance to the bible, rather, biblical stories are retold therein with arabian flavour. So how can it be the newly minted bible when goats ate parts of it?

(1)

Help With An Assignment On Islam. / Documentary: Sunnis In Iran (how Sunni Muslims Live In A Shiite Muslim Country?) / Sunnahs Neglected During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.