Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,963 members, 7,848,904 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Tecno Pova 5g Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pova 5g Review (614 Views)

Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test / TECNO POVA 5G Announced With Dimensity 900 And 6000mah Battery / TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pova 5g Review by panton(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2022
SPECIFICATION:

128GB ROM, 8GB RAM, 50MP CAMERA, 6000mah BATTERY, 6.9″ SCREEN,
ANDROID 11, HIOS 8.0, 9.1mm THICKNESS

Tecno has been expanding its smartphone product lineup around the world. The corporation has been pursuing a strategy of releasing powerful products at a reasonable price. With all smartphone manufacturers steadily moving towards 5G, Tecno has finally made its move with the launch of the Pova 5G. The Pova 5G is equipped with mid-tier hardware and competes with the remaining Chinese competitors on price.

High-Resolution Video Compatible
The enormous form factor of the Tecno Pova 5G is justified by the 6.9-inch display. With its new 5G phone, the business has stuck to a basic IPS LCD panel and updated the components for a better output. It is undoubtedly one of the highest display panels seen on any inexpensive 5G phone available today.
While an AMOLED or OLED display would have sealed the deal, the FHD+ LCD display does not disappoint when it comes to video playback or gaming. On platforms like YouTube, you’ll be able to watch 1080p videos. The color reproduction is adequate, and the panel does not oversaturate the content on screen.
On an AMOLED panel, though, the blacks aren’t as deep as you’d anticipate. This may detract from the viewing experience of any dark TV show or movie on OTT services. Another element that might have improved the viewing experience is the lack of HDR10+ certification. Despite this, the Tecno Pova 5G’s display has a 120Hz refresh rate, which provides smoother feedback and better images when gaming.
The brightness levels on the panel are average. It isn’t a particularly brilliant panel, thus visibility may be compromised in bright sunlight. Overall, the Pova 5G saves the day in the display game thanks to its large form factor, FHD+ screen quality, and 120Hz refresh rate.

CHECK PRICE AND AVAILABILITY https://infologik.ng/tecno-pova-5g-review/

Camera
Camera Hardware is one of the most important elements that has a direct impact on the popularity of any smartphone. With most of its smartphones, Tecno has been targeting the affordable market by providing a good imaging experience. The Pova 5G is the latest Tecno camera phone to come with a lot of features. The gadget has three rear cameras, with the main sensor being a 50MP lens. A 2MP macro sensor and an AI lens are combined with the primary sensor. In general, the camera’s performance has been satisfactory.
Every photo is able to capture a high level of detail thanks to the big 50MP main camera. The Pova 5G’s rear cameras take 12MP pixel-binned photos by default. Image quality could be improved even more with EIS (electronic image stabilization) and new camera types like HDR, AI cam, and AR shot. Hardware-based bokeh photos are also possible. The color production is a little overly saturated.
The additional sensor aids in this endeavor. If the photographs are captured with adequate backdrop illumination, the portrait shots appear natural. In these situations, the blurring don’t appear to be fake. The same may be said regarding the image quality of shots taken in broad daylight. The acquired images will have smoother edges and reduced noise. In low-light situations, however, this is not the case.
Although the camera app has a dedicated Super Night setting, the results aren’t particularly sophisticated. When you capture photographs in low-light situations, the camera output becomes blurry with detail. With video recording, the camera stabilization is excellent. Slow-motion films at 960 frames per second can be recorded, as well as 4K Time-Lapse. For selfies and video calls, the Pova 5G has a 16MP camera. You will receive high-resolution self-portraits that you can share on social media.

Battery
The Tecno Pova 5G is powered by a massive 6,000mAh battery. One of the major contributors to the weight is the huge battery. Despite this, the battery backup is sufficient to keep the device running for more than a day on a single charge.
That’s true even when you’re doing multiple tasks at once. If you keep your usage to a minimum, you won’t need to re-plug the battery. The battery supports 18W fast charging, allowing for faster recharging.

CHECK PRICE AND AVAILABILITY https://infologik.ng/tecno-pova-5g-review/
Re: Tecno Pova 5g Review by Yinksy09(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2022
I love the specs of the Pova 5G
Re: Tecno Pova 5g Review by hoilakes(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2022
Apart from the 5g the POVA series are strong and great for gaming on this 5g is a PLUS
Re: Tecno Pova 5g Review by OladapoF(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2022
I was at a phone store few days ago where I was able to handle this phone. It's a great one from TECNO. It's specially made. Whoever buys it will surely enjoy the phone.
Re: Tecno Pova 5g Review by AyodejiFelix(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2022
This phone is what I personally call a well-loaded Tecno camera phone. The phone is ok for every lover of good pictures and games.
Re: Tecno Pova 5g Review by EinsteinAyo(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2022
Pova 5G is a great Phone. I like it because it is a 5G-enabled smartphone and because it's being powered by a Dimensity CPU from MediaTek, and come in a mammoth display size, just like the POVA 2.
Re: Tecno Pova 5g Review by PotterJokes44: 9:26pm On May 16, 2022
Wait did I just read this correctly because I'm seeing certain things which are mind-blowing right now,the specs are staggering.
Re: Tecno Pova 5g Review by KeplersCross: 9:30pm On May 16, 2022
An 8GB RAM with a 6.9″ SCREEN,
ANDROID 11 and HIOS 8.0 smartphone

Viewing experience,be it movies or games would be epic,I mean this phone can be used for photographic works and content creations
Re: Tecno Pova 5g Review by IzuKiba77: 9:42pm On May 16, 2022
With all this specs being nice and all,how do you feel it's operation would be,I mean overheating and probably lagging from overusing it for as long as the battery life might last because a 5G device as much as it has it's advantages also have it's disadvantages
Re: Tecno Pova 5g Review by Chomolina: 10:15pm On May 16, 2022
Varieties of recent phones to choose from cool
Re: Tecno Pova 5g Review by YangaBabe: 10:34pm On May 16, 2022
This phone should be good for shooting movies
Re: Tecno Pova 5g Review by YangaBabe: 10:41pm On May 16, 2022
Tecno is growing big time because I don't see anything wrong with this phone

(1) (Reply)

Pixel 3 Screen Guard Available / The Best Infinix Phones To Buy In 2022 / Infinix Hot 20 Series Launch Date Set For October 6, Specifications Revealed....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.