Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Aviva Vista Terraces @ Igbokusu Town, Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aviva Vista Terraces @ Igbokusu Town, Lekki (1377 Views)

DIY: Construction Of 4 Units Of 2-bedrooms Terraces [Ikorodu-I] / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] / ** 4 Bedroom Duplex In Nicon Town . Lekki ... N 10m p/a ( + Pix's ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aviva Vista Terraces @ Igbokusu Town, Lekki by RotimiA: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2011
Aviva Vista Terraces is a new development that is specifically targeted at first time buyers seeking an opportunity to get on the property ladder in the rather expensive Lagos real estate market. This unique development is located Igbokoshu, Osapa, along the Lekki-Epe Expressway, between the 2nd and 3rd roundabout.

The development features 3 bedroom terrace houses in 3 blocks of 8 units. Each unit has a maid's quarter and all rooms are en-suite. The price and location of this estate makes it an attractive prospective for both potential buyers and real estate investors.

Aviva Vista Terraces is being built by a reputable and experienced real estate development firm based in Lagos.

For more information or to request a brochure please visit our website at
http://www.resiauctionsngr.com/properties-availabe-for-sale/aviva-vista-terrace
Re: Aviva Vista Terraces @ Igbokusu Town, Lekki by tweex: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2011
Please what are the rates? and are they special payment terms? I could not get that information on the website.
Re: Aviva Vista Terraces @ Igbokusu Town, Lekki by babaeko1: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2011
Your prices are always hidden, can you state the price, I am quite keen to see if it suits first time buyers
Re: Aviva Vista Terraces @ Igbokusu Town, Lekki by cream2(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2011
Prices are 28M

Deposit is 20% on agreement and the balance is structured to suit the subscriber

For more information email info at avivaproperties.com or call 01 453 2797 during office hours

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Detached Int'l Standard 4 Bedrm Duplex In Lekki With Cofo / 2 Bungalows For Sale On Half Plot Of Land @ Mowo - N3m only / What’s The Natural Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.