Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

You May Want To Give This A Shot - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You May Want To Give This A Shot (551 Views)

Pls I Need Urgent Help On this (German dual vocational training (screen Shot) / Hilarious Job Application Letter (Screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You May Want To Give This A Shot by Segunsam(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2011
Hello guys,
My name is Segun Abioye of SEGZY ENTERTAINMENT, I'm working on a Yoruba movie, and I intend to maximize a budget of N700,000.00 for the movie, I need an executive producer that can put down this N700,000. There is 10% returns the investment, that is the executive producer will get N770,000.00 after two months of production. You may not be able to raise this money but you may have people that can raise the money. Apart from the 10% return on investment on the movie, the executive producer will have these other benefits

• His/Her name will appear on the movie as the Executive Producer of the movie
• S/He will be part of the Success story of SEGZY ENTERTAINMENT
• S/He can network with the other team members of this project
• S/He can choose to be the chairman /lady of SEGZY ENTERTAINMENT
The budget may look too small to you but I think it's better to start small and rise to the top.

WIIFM (What is in it for me)
Now, you will be the associate producer of the movie
You will get 5% of the investment which is 35,000.00
We can work together for future movie projects i.e. This can be your profession and we can make good money from it

HOW VALID IS THIS PROJECT?
Though I (The movie producer) am new with movies production but I have a good director with about three movies that can be provided on request.
These are the other selling points to the movie
• Technological Input
• A Different Kind of Thriller
• A Cast of Known Faces
• Availability of Marketers
Let me add this also, the master copy of the movie will be sold to an effective marketer after the pre main and post production, so the marketer will know how to distribute it to avoid piracy besides that will not be our problem after the master copy is sold to the marketer. So piracy is not an issue in this case. The return on investment is very sure for the executive producer and YOU the associate producer.
For further details on this project, You can email me on winningsamm@yahoo.com or call me on 07030366090 or 08052786817.

(1) (Reply)

Marketer Needed / Estimator/quantity Surveyor / Available Hot Job For Both Male & Female Based In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.