Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise (47446 Views)

Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja / Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by ayloveit: 10:50am On May 14, 2022
House demolition: I’ll never sympathise with Kpokpogri, says Tonto Dikeh

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has reacted to the demolition of an Abuja property belonging to her ex-lover, Joseph Egbri, popularly known as Kpokpogri.

Kpokpogri had on Saturday alleged that his building worth over N700m was unlawfully demolished by the Federal Capital Development Authority.

Dikeh on her Instagram story noted that she won’t stop laughing at Kpokpogri’s situation, adding that she’ll never sympathise with him.

She stated that the demolition was Kpokpogri’s cross and he should carry it.

The actress claimed that her ex-lover almost killed her financially, emotionally, and otherwise.

She wrote, “Anyone waiting for me to stop laughing is a complete joker. I can’t and will never sympathise with this man. It’s his cross. He should carry it.

“This man almost killed me financially, emotionally and otherwise. If I had committed suicide after he threatened to expose our explicit tape or even when he released the crying audio, it wld have been two weeks of goodbyes and the world moves on.

“People need to understand that karma exist and I hope its not the last until he does the right thing!! #justiceforeveryone.”

The couple had a messy breakup last year following the release of different voice recordings concerning the relationship.

https://punchng.com/house-demolition-ill-never-sympathise-with-kpokpogri-says-tonto-dikeh/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1652531567

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7126197/kpokpogris-n700m-abuja-house-demolished

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by gaby(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2022
Free yourself from every ounce of bitterness....this life is too short to continue living it to the whims and caprices of individuals who are equal sojourners as yourself on this journey called life.

Live and enjoy life while you still have it...

Come on..

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by onyekachee(f): 11:15am On May 14, 2022
Tonto dikes has low IQ normal,if not what is there to be happy about

198 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by lordchiz(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2022
Idiot...... Demented fowl!
Move on and stop whinning like an efulefu

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by dollynnn(f): 12:28pm On May 14, 2022
Tonto seems to be obsessed with this bro.
Free him and move on nau
!

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by EXLOVER(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2022
Women can sleep with your greatest enemy, An army, A top politician, A babalawo, your landlord or Federal government just to bring you down.

292 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by thrillionaire(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2022
EXLOVER:
Women can sleep with your greatest enemy, An army, A top politician, A babalawo, your landlord or Federal government just to bring you down.
swears!

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by GboyegaD(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2022
This lady is just seeking clout. She has has no hands in why the house was demolished since it was a demolition by the FCDA. The earlier she is ignored, the better for us all.

Whether she is happy or not is her cross however, her reactions indicates she is still pained the young man moved on.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2022
At this stage, even no woman in her right sense will pray her son have someone like Tonto as wife. What a bitch ?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by NwaNimo1(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2022

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Agroexport101(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2022
Kpokpogri should go and do the right thing and have peace, tonto is a drama queen i and my team by next month will start making video on how you can make millions exporting agro from Africa to foreign countries all over the world, its free and easy to join and don't forget to subscribe.......on youtube search "big man business"

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Mooh247: 2:49pm On May 14, 2022
cool

Order from above

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by youngreezy(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2022
tonto is really pained

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Topmaike007(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2022
I just watched the video of Israeli army beating up and shooting Palestinians mourning Aljazera journalist that was murdered by the Israeli sniper....the biggest mistake the Palestinians did was to accept the Israeli into there land after the second world war USA did not see that one na Russia Ukraine matter them like..ndi Ara

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by ecolime(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2022
Dear Men,

Please pray you never meet a woman like Tonto Dike your entire lives.

Better to remain single for life than to ever cross path with a Toxic woman cry

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Asgard13: 2:49pm On May 14, 2022
Whatever that makes you happy girl.. we’ve got one life to live .. and I love to way you live it ..

But learn to forgive and heal..

Kpokpo idiot deserves everything he got ..

No be everyone pikin you go mess with .. you dey form redpillet and hardman..

Na so you go dey go down till you dig relics of first civilization

Go and do the right thing.. if you wan follow Nigerians mouth .. Na you go dey suffer the go.. e no get ending ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by tonididdy(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2022
.... And what is the right thing? undecided
To come beg you? angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by PrinceOfLagos: 2:50pm On May 14, 2022
Because he dumped you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Naiira(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2022
Let me com-man sit down and listen to toto abuse…

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by gerrardomendes(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2022
Hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by patriotic007: 2:51pm On May 14, 2022
Jezebel go see this one they marvel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by fineboynl(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2022
Anyone happy for anybody down fall is a Witch. Liberate yourself from every unfriendly friends.

Put your hand on your head and say this. Every romance or close tie to unfriendly friends of which they will wish me evil and downfall may such friendship be scattered and separated from me now in Jesus name. Amen.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Lagosfinder(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2022
Witchcraft

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Guyman02: 2:51pm On May 14, 2022
I am tired of this back and forth game between these 2 kindergarten adults

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Impregnable101: 2:51pm On May 14, 2022
shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Jestin: 2:52pm On May 14, 2022
Never rejoice over the downfall of another man. Ur kpekus was smashed in that house remember madam

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by fykes(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2022
onyekachee:
Tonto dikes has low IQ normal,if not what is there to be happy about
Tiwa what again?? If savage was human
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2022
Fear Toto and leave long

What Toto can do only Toto can tell
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2022
I've supported Tonto in the past bt this is a stupid and heartless thing to say.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade / Fans Mock Kcee On Instagram / Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.