Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Best Way To Change Career To Cloud Computing In Europe. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Best Way To Change Career To Cloud Computing In Europe. (300 Views)

Suggest Where I Can Learn Cyber Security/cloud Computing / The Decision Point To Switch Career To Tech And The Second Thought / Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Change Career To Cloud Computing In Europe. by Aramara1: 11:44am On May 14, 2022
Good afternoon all,

I am a student in one of the European countries (Germany). Though my course is not related to computer science let alone cloud computing, I would like to get a job in that field.
A friend advised me to get AWS or Azure certifications which I am working towards now.
Has anyone toed this path before in any European country and successfully landed a job outside his course of discipline?
I need some guidance.
Thanks and have a wonderful day.
Re: The Best Way To Change Career To Cloud Computing In Europe. by yekete: 12:18pm On May 14, 2022
You can never get it wrong with upskill in technology related fields, because there's always a market demand.

So, if you haven't see anybody that toes the path, go and leave a trail for the next generation to follow. Be the hero! people behind you will be happy to associate with.

Aramara1:
Good afternoon all,

I am a student in one of the European countries (Germany). Though my course is not related to computer science let alone cloud computing, I would like to get a job in that field.
A friend advised me to get AWS or Azure certifications which I am working towards now.
Has anyone toed this path before in any European country and successfully landed a job outside his course of discipline?
I need some guidance.
Thanks and have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Change Career To Cloud Computing In Europe. by airsaylongcome: 8:19am On May 15, 2022
AWS and Azure are very good entryways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Change Career To Cloud Computing In Europe. by Aramara1: 9:12am On May 15, 2022
yekete:
You can never get it wrong with upskill in technology related fields, because there's always a market demand.

So, if you haven't see anybody that toes the path, go and leave a trail for the next generation to follow. Be the hero! people behind you will be happy to associate with.

So inspiring

(1) (Reply)

Wanting A Website To Build Your Business/company Tremendously / Thank You!!! / Best School To Learn Programming At Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.