Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. (2158 Views)

Ever Gotten A Job Through Your House Of Reps Member Or Senator? / Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by dosage150(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2022
Marvelmoore:
I am OND holder in business administration. Am in need of job.
Sales rep,cashier, secretary. I can equally work as front desk/ Receptionist.
Please help a sister
Where do you stay? preferably Festac town Lagos
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by dosage150(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2022
Sirseedorf:
I thank the Op for giving me the opportunity to go for the interview though, and he still stand by me even when we've never met talkless of knowing one another. Thank you nairaland and nairalanders too, I feel hopeful on this forum, because I've gain a lot, last week I had no money to fill my Gas cylinder and an amazing and great individual send me money to fill the gas, even when he did not know me or talk to me before, I even text him on Gmail he did not reply.

God bless mister Nathaniel Oyekoya.

Anyways I'm a professional and experience housekeep, you can hook me up, am ready and am capable, location is Lagos.
A graduate?
Contact me , Preferable location: Festac town Lagos

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:10am On May 18, 2022
Vanzcharles:

Wow.. that's an inspiring experience . I tried searching for jobs here too but I am not really seeing anything that fits me. I'm in need of a job that could be of help to me.

why not fit yourself into those ones before you see the one that suite you
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by Sirseedorf(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2022
@mr dosage

I will call or text you sir, I just login on nairaland today though.
Thanks.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by Marvelmoore: 1:34pm On May 18, 2022
dosage150:
Where do you stay? preferably Festac town Lagos
Am at Ibeju Lekki. But If there is accomodation I don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by Geepy10(m): 3:04pm On May 18, 2022
It's really encouraging to read these positive reviews..Hope I'll be lucky someday.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by shegunmessi(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2022
Please I'm in a need of a job
OND in computer engineering, but I'm open to any field,I'm a also a fast learner
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by Vanzcharles(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2022
dosage150:
Do you stay around Festac Lagos state?, Contact me ASAP

Ago palace way.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by dosage150(m): 1:05am On May 19, 2022
Vanzcharles:

Ago palace way.
contact me bro, see my signature
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by dosage150(m): 1:05am On May 19, 2022
Marvelmoore:
Am at Ibeju Lekki. But If there is accomodation I don't mind.
Really far, no accomodation too
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by ericprince(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2022
I got a job through nairaland. I so much believe in nairaland job advart lekki area
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by KingofHearts(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2022
11registry is a central and open registry for everything. 11registry makes it easy to track stolen or lost item,verify ownership, history &authenticity.

Simply log on to https://11registry.africa-or.org.
Register each item at N200 and get N100 commission or Flag stolen items for N500 with N200 commission.
Fill EMEI/Serial number /Vin number of item.

Fill your phone number as Agent/referrer

Anybody with a phone or computer & internet can do this from anywhere and earn commission without incurring further cost.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by Fireson: 5:55pm On May 20, 2022
Yes ! My present job I got through this forum. God bless Seun Osewa !

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by Vanzcharles(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2022
dosage150:
contact me bro, see my signature

Bro I have done that.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by shegzy0514(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2022
dosage150:

Keep going through the pages
Trust me it will click someday
I made it a habit of going through the pages lastly before going to bed
Even though am observing my NYSC
Next month will be my pop ,then I face the job squarely
Same here o, pop next month.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by dosage150(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2022
Vanzcharles:

Bro I have done that.
you are yet to reply my message on WhatsApp
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job From Nairaland? Come And Share. by Vanzcharles(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2022
dosage150:
you are yet to reply my message on WhatsApp

I don't think I am the person you texted. Check well, +2348062929748 Whatsapp. This is my no.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies For Maths And Physics Graduates / Vacancies With Kimberly-ryan / Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.