Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Need Buyers Of Pms(petrol) And AGO(DIESEL) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Need Buyers Of Pms(petrol) And AGO(DIESEL) (160 Views)

We Need Buyers For 6000 Pieces Gas Oil Pipes / We Supply Bulk Ago/diesel,at A Very Reduced Rate / Superior Quality AGO (diesel) Available For Supply Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Buyers Of Pms(petrol) And AGO(DIESEL) by mikhe2(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2022
NEED BUYERS OF PMS(PETROL) AND AGO(DIESEL) , i need contact of buyers of these two products in large quantities at a reasonable price,so if you have one lets deal.
Contact me on WhatsApp: 09050967949
Re: Need Buyers Of Pms(petrol) And AGO(DIESEL) by Seniorwriter(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2022
mikhe2:
NEED BUYERS OF PMS(PETROL) AND AGO(DIESEL) , i need contact of buyers of these two products in large quantities at a reasonable price,so if you have one lets deal.
Contact me on WhatsApp: 09050967949

Talk is cheap!
I have buyers situated Aloro village that can buy a full vessel of AGO....state your pricing....then I'll enact the transactions.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Need Buyers Of Pms(petrol) And AGO(DIESEL) by mikhe2(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Talk is cheap!
I have buyers situated Aloro village that can buy a full vessel of AGO....state your pricing....then I'll enact the transactions.

@Seniorwriter
Bro you don't need to be harsh on me
Re: Need Buyers Of Pms(petrol) And AGO(DIESEL) by amp01(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Talk is cheap!

@Seniorwriter

kindly drop your contacts,lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

Clearvu Fence / Create Your Own NFT Marketplace Within A Few Days / Newly Installed Cold Room For Sale (port Harcourt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.