Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Woman Cries Out Over Alleged Money Stolen From Her Account By GTBANK (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cries Out Over Alleged Money Stolen From Her Account By GTBANK (video) (545 Views)

EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering / Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cries Out Over Alleged Money Stolen From Her Account By GTBANK (video) by DonCrack: 4:46pm On May 14, 2022
A woman has taken to one of Nigeria popular commercial bank, Guaranteed Trust Bank (GTB) at airport road in Delta State in a live video over alleged theft.

In a video obtained by HGS Media Plus, the woman accused the bank stealing her money and doing nothing about.

The woman was claimed to be a crayfish seller and a graduate revealed that the money stole from her account was her business money.

She also stated that the bank is fustrating her and has been fustrating small business who own an account with them.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CoYdOfCIgg

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/05/14/woman-cries-out-over-alleged-money-stolen-from-her-account-by-gtbank-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Cries Out Over Alleged Money Stolen From Her Account By GTBANK (video) by blazingblender(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2022
Seriously something needs to be done about how this money gets missing from banks

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out Over Alleged Money Stolen From Her Account By GTBANK (video) by Cokahot: 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
Odeh. Na 1 bank acct u get. Y not transfer to your second account n kill the account shaps. Stupid fish brain.
Re: Woman Cries Out Over Alleged Money Stolen From Her Account By GTBANK (video) by Cokahot: 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
The highest af held in my gtb na 2m n e no reach 2hrs b4 I completed a transaction with other n google authentication.
Re: Woman Cries Out Over Alleged Money Stolen From Her Account By GTBANK (video) by judatech: 5:08pm On May 14, 2022
There's a rat in my GTB account that keeps chopping N50 to N100 for each alert i receive. Pls suggest another bank for me...i want to Port o!
Re: Woman Cries Out Over Alleged Money Stolen From Her Account By GTBANK (video) by timbaJ: 5:16pm On May 14, 2022
Why is no one taking about this podcast video Do Kwon had with elon Musk 2 months ago over the state of stable coins and meme coins

https://www.fiverr.com/share/vEBy11
Re: Woman Cries Out Over Alleged Money Stolen From Her Account By GTBANK (video) by MrCover: 6:22pm On May 14, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Woman Cries Out Over Alleged Money Stolen From Her Account By GTBANK (video) by MrCover: 6:25pm On May 14, 2022
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Sad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Kidnap And Kill APGA Youth Leader In Anambra / Two Motorcyclists Stabb£d 21-year-old Nursing Mother To Hotel In Aba, Sold Her.. / Armed Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.