Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy (748 Views)

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad / SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by theyblog: 7:07pm On May 14, 2022
We just reading arrest
Protest, but no say on how many of them were arrested, no pictures of the arrest no parading of suspects
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by bmdmix14: 7:08pm On May 14, 2022
4 real
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 14, 2022
funny. you people should start cautioning them about abusing our prophet

1 Like

Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by theyblog: 7:31pm On May 14, 2022
Hisbah21:
nah dat one dey ask u
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Ororocelemi(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2022
Hisbah21:

O boy keep quiet and allow your prophet fight for himself

1 Like

Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 14, 2022
Ororocelemi:

nah,we will take necessary actions

1 Like

Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 14, 2022
Ororocelemi:

nah,we will take necessary actions
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by exCHRISTIAN: 8:11pm On May 14, 2022
Either the christian God is absent, doesn't exist, or IT can't protect It's followers.

As far as I know, before I left Xtianity, I studied the Bivbbble more than I can, I know it said:

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

Why didn't he do so grin grin grin

Is he a lia*

Thessalonians 3:3

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by dvkot(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2022
Hisbah21:
you and your prophet Mohammed are mad tell him i said so, werey

3 Likes

Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by tnerro1(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2022
One Deborah is worth more than 10 sub human abokii girls
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Prettygirl200(f): 10:39pm On May 14, 2022
Hisbah21:
Who is this animal Ur useless prophet that's probably in hell burning. If I have my way all u morons that calls yourselves Muslims deserves to be burnt alive. U, ur entire clan nd ur moronic prophet are mad. Shugbeya!!!!!!
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Who is this animal Ur useless prophet that's probably in hell burning. If I have my way all u morons that calls yourselves Muslims deserves to be burnt alive. U, ur entire clan nd ur moronic prophet are mad. Shugbeya!!!!!!

another unstable man
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Prettygirl200(f): 10:56pm On May 14, 2022
Hisbah21:

another unstable man
Shut that your smelly mouth. U see how your Muslim counterparts killed that innocent lady? Your own death nd that of your moronic counterparts will be worst than hers, u all will die a very terrible nd painful death. This is the reason why u all are backward, backward in thinking, backward in doings. Fighting for your useless Mohammad that doesn't even know if u exist. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by kansoboy: 11:05pm On May 14, 2022
Hisbah21:

Drunk rapist prophet Muhammad
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by sreamsense: 3:39am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
And has that stopped people from abusing your moralless prophet that brought pain to the world? He would preach one thing and do another thing, then use excuses to cover up his amoral lifestyle.
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:08am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
Is your prophet a cripple
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:53am On May 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Shut that your smelly mouth. U see how your Muslim counterparts killed that innocent lady? Your own death nd that of your moronic counterparts will be worst than hers, u all will die a very terrible nd painful death. This is the reason why u all are backward, backward in thinking, backward in doings. Fighting for your useless Mohammad that doesn't even know if u exist. What a shame.

unstable girl
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:54am On May 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:

go to Sokoto and shout what you type, hhhh lol
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Prettygirl200(f): 7:57am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

go to Sokoto and shout what you type, hhhh lol
Backward people.
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:59am On May 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Backward people.

i am.even begging you to go and shout this in sokoto,i will even sponsor ur journey
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Prettygirl200(f): 8:00am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

unstable girl
Bloody murderers!!!!! Terrorists, backward zombie's.
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:03am On May 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Bloody murderers!!!!! Terrorists, backward zombie's.

rush to sokoto and shout what you wrote please
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Prettygirl200(f): 8:05am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

i am.even begging you to go and shout this in sokoto,i will even sponsor ur journey
Leave our states and go back to your dry northern states that is full of zombies like u. U all will run here for Shelter and green pastures. We have never hurt any of u murderers but when a christain manages to come to your blood tasty states u terrorists will kill dem. Barbaric people, this country needs to divide we can't be living with ANIMALS. These backward thinking people needs to stay on their own, south has to be on their own too.
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:08am On May 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Leave our states and go back to your dry northern states that is full of zombies like u. U all will run here for Shelter and green pastures. We have never hurt any of u murderers but when a christain manages to come to your blood tasty states u terrorists will kill dem. Barbaric people, this country needs to divide we can't be living with ANIMALS. These backward thinking people needs to stay on their own, south has to be on their own too.

hhhh if we will chase out the christain trading and occupying the north in general you people have no space to accomodate them. if we will chase them away from our school for instance ABU,buk,Futy,Danfodio,Atbu,Unimaid and the rest you have no space to give them. girl go and rest before ur heart burst its just and advice
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Prettygirl200(f): 8:16am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

hhhh if we will chase out the christain trading and occupying the north in general you people have no space to accomodate them. if we will chase them away from our school for instance ABU,buk,Futy,Danfodio,Atbu,Unimaid and the rest you have no space to give them. girl go and rest before ur heart burst its just and advice
ANIMAL. The deaths of those your Muslim counterparts will be worst nd more painful than that innocent ladies death, including those in support of that act.May her soul rest in peace, Nigeria has failed her, northeners should go we don't need them that's all I can say.
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:18am On May 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
ANIMAL. The deaths of those your Muslim counterparts will be worst nd more painful than that innocent ladies death, including those in support of that act.May her soul rest in peace, Nigeria has failed her, northeners should go we don't need them that's all I can say.

take ur pills and go and hustle girl,ur unstability is now stunning
Re: How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy by Prettygirl200(f): 8:19am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

take ur pills and go and hustle girl,ur unstability is now stunning
Northerners are backward people.

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel’s Murder: The Real Story / People's Confidence Restored As Police Gun Down Sit At Home Enforcers In Anambra / Children Flogged And Raped For Refusing Mandatory Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.