Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Is The Next Thing To Do? Please Help A Friend. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Next Thing To Do? Please Help A Friend. (348 Views)

Help! A Friend Just Got An Employment Letter From An Unknown Company / The Nitty Gritty Of The Corporate World... Thing To Know Before Starting A Job / AVAILABLE POSITIONS!!!!!! Help A Friend Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Next Thing To Do? Please Help A Friend. by Patriot9: 9:35pm On May 14, 2022
Hello and good evening nlanders.
I have come to ask serious question and seek absolute enlightenment about an issue that bothers my heart.
Just like the way Nicodemus secretly approached Jesus in the middle of the night to ask how can a man enter the kingdom of God. But for me,nI have come to make inquiry as to how can a man enter the kingdom of wealth. grin grin

Please I need your help and advice.
What else do I need to start making money - not as main stream income but just side hustle
But bear in mind that I am totally against illegality In all forms.

So I ask, what else do I need to make money online, even if it's a little drop.

Please I have laptop,

I have mobile phone

I have enough data

I have little fund of just 50k angry angry

I work from Monday to Saturday, morning till evening.
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? Please Help A Friend. by chatinent: 9:36pm On May 14, 2022
I can teach you research writing.
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? Please Help A Friend. by Tohsynetita1: 2:08pm On May 15, 2022
message this guy, he has several freelance Bosses oversea +2348031542509
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? Please Help A Friend. by Rastafryrice: 2:56pm On May 15, 2022
chatinent:
if you need an assistant
I'm available
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? Please Help A Friend. by Patriot9: 3:17pm On May 15, 2022
chatinent:
Boss, good afternoon sir. Please throw more light.
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? Please Help A Friend. by Patriot9: 3:17pm On May 15, 2022
Tohsynetita1:
message this guy, he has several freelance Bosses oversea +2348031542509
Ok I will chat him up on WhatsApp
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? Please Help A Friend. by MrDigitalVentur: 3:28pm On May 15, 2022
Patriot9:
I will send you message on WhatsApp sir
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Lies They Told You About Affiliate Marketing (module 2) / Akermas Energy Limited Is Looking For A Marine Tank Oiler / Office Assistant Needed At Trapezium Group, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.