Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

What's The Name Of This Sub Webpage Tabs (pic) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's The Name Of This Sub Webpage Tabs (pic) (174 Views)

I Need A Simple Webpage Urgently / New And Easy Way To Convert Webpage To Pdf Files On Chrome In 2017 / How Much Energy Would A 10 Mb Webpage Save If It Would Be Reduced To 1 Mb, Bei.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Sub Webpage Tabs (pic) by Ejire27: 6:46am On May 15, 2022
1. Pls what's the name of the tab in the attached picture.

2. In some webpages, this different tabs share the same url, when ever I tried to extract data from the page to excel, it only see the content in the first tab while the other won't be detected.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Aged Twitter And IG For Sale In Bulk / I Will Create A Blog For You For 10k / Let's Get Is Right In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.