Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

New Betking Agents Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Betking Agents Wanted (418 Views)

Thread For All Betking Agents And Potential Betking Agents / Why Are Betking Agents Closing Down Their Locations? / Advice For A New Betking Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Betking Agents Wanted by sexyedjutto: 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
Do you have capital of like 500k to 1m? Would you like to make 50 to 100k every week with less stress... Send me a message let me support you to open a betking shop today and you'll never regret it
Please note that you're not giving me a dime, the money I mentioned above is to ensure you're capable of renting a shop and getting equipments... My job is just to guild you and ensure you make profit from the business

Re: New Betking Agents Wanted by sexyedjutto: 2:30pm On May 15, 2022
Don't just view and pass, somebody you now might need this, and if you're in portharcourt then you could come and verify yourself
Re: New Betking Agents Wanted by Seniorwriter(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2022
sexyedjutto:
Do you have capital of like 500k to 1m? Would you like to make 50 to 100k every week with less stress... Send me a message let me support you to open a betking shop today and you'll never regret it
Please note that you're not giving me a dime, the money I mentioned above is to ensure you're capable of renting a shop and getting equipments... My job is just to guild you and ensure you make profit from the business

Are you on WhatsApp.....would u give locations or I'll find for my self to do the setup?.
And which state are you because I'm presently in Abuja.
@Seniorwriter
Re: New Betking Agents Wanted by sexyedjutto: 4:04pm On May 15, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Are you on WhatsApp.....would u give locations or I'll find for my self to do the setup?.
@Seniorwriter
Okay, I'm on whatsapp, my number is on my profile, I'm here to guild you step by step, you'll get the shop yourself, when you've gotten a location you want and it's at least 5 minutes far from another betking shop, give me a call, I'll fly to Abuja to inspect it and approve it, thereafter I'll tell you what equipments to buy depending on your budget and taste... Welcome
Re: New Betking Agents Wanted by sexyedjutto: 4:06pm On May 15, 2022
Location is actually the hardest part of starting the business, getting a shop is the most important step of this business, you could ask me any question about being successful in a bet shop and I'll assist
Re: New Betking Agents Wanted by sexyedjutto: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

Sorry for replying late, you'll look for the location yourself, we could send our bdr to help with the setup

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil trading Vs Frozen Food / LED Display Screen | Church Screen In Abuja Nigeria / How To Submit Your Guest Post Here In Blog Post?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.