Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message (759 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Moment Church Members Bow Down After Pastor Came Into Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by God1000(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2022
Let me start by saying that I'm not too religious, I'm not a regular churchgoer, just once in awhile.

So this pastor has been on my neck for over two years now and he's not tired, he's still trying to win my soul, almost all the pastors in that church including the elders have paid me a visit, he keeps coming to my house every Sunday despite my disinclination.

He came early this morning with other two church members as usual, he knocked on my door and said good morning brother Joseph and I replied as well, after exchanging pleasantries he now said that he dreamt about me sweeping my room

He didn't tell me the meaning of the dream, but he sounded as if something bad is gonna happen to me, is sweeping one's room a bad Omen?

Though I don't believe in dreams, Premonitions/forebodings

But here is my question, should I worry about this prophecy? Is something bad really going to happen to me for not serving God well, though I live a very good life.

I'm from a good Christian home, was born and brought up in Methodist church, but my relationship with God has petered out in recent years, I believe more in humanism now.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by God1000(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2022
What should I do?
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:31pm On May 15, 2022
Haha nothing is gonna happen..he's trying to convert you as you said earlier on..he must be on overdose of Jesus pills.. grin
Go on with ya life and stop being bothered by folktales..

A pastor DOES NOT know about someone’s future...Most likely he is just making an educated guess based upon his previous cases...
So what's the nonsense about? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by God1000(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typing.
lol, abeg type well
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On May 15, 2022
God1000:
But here is my question, should I worry about this prophecy? Is something bad really going to happen to me for not serving God well?

I'm from a good Christian home, was born and brought up in Methodist church, but my relationship with God has petered out in recent years, I believe more in humanism now.
You said the man has been bothering you for 2 years now. Consider this simply as part of just that, his attempt to continue pestering uou and nothing more. undecided

There is no such thing as a "Christian" home this since Christianity is God's relationship with individuals, not groups or people - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. So it does not matter what your mother or father or even uncles believe. What matters to God is what you as an individual believe of Him. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by God1000(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You said the man has been bothering you for 2 years now. Consider this simply as part of just that, his attempt to continue pestering uou and nothing more. undecided

There is no such thing as a "Christian" home this since Christianity is God's relationship with individuals, joy groups or people - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. So it does not matter what your mother or father or even uncles believe. What matters to God is what you as an individual believe of Him. undecided
alright thanks
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by Goldbw122(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2022
Well the future is unpredictable, so don't worry, a little action can change the future so just relax and go with the flow..
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by Ahmback(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2022
Sweeping your room in a dream means death!
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by NwaAmaikpe: 4:35pm On May 15, 2022
shocked

It's a bad omen.
Of all the good things in the world to be doing, why will someone dream about you sweeping your room.

Except you were sweeping that room to get laid in it, I'd have preferred he saw you counting money or chilling on the beach with an evening newspaper.

But, except you thrive in superstition; my interpretation nor his dream should bother you.
Why not sweep that room and go get some lady to shag in it so you can at least make his dream come true.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by God1000(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2022
Ahmback:
God forbid bad thing, I'm not dying anytime soon

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:36pm On May 15, 2022
God1000:
lol, abeg type well
Done..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by God1000(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2022
Goldbw122:
Well the future is unpredictable, so don't worry, a little action can change the future so just relax and go with the flow..
thanks
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by God1000(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha nothing is gonna happen..he's trying to convert you as you said earlier on..he must be on overdose of Jesus pills.. grin
Go on with ya life and stop being bothered by folktales..

A pastor DOES NOT know about someone’s future...Most likely he is just making an educated guess based upon his previous cases...
So what's the nonsense about? undecided
you are right, I didn't go there today because they will think that it's what they told me that scared me

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:43pm On May 15, 2022
God1000:
you are right, I didn't go there today because they will think that it's what they told me that scared me
Chill.. enjoy and stop overreacting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by God1000(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Chill.. enjoy and stop overreacting.
thanks friend
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by God1000(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's a bad omen.
Of all the good things in the world to be doing, why will someone dream about you sweeping your room.

Except you were sweeping that room to get laid in it, I'd have preferred he saw you counting money or chilling in the beach.

But, except you thrive in superstition; my interpretation nor his dream should bother you.
Why not sweep that room and go get some lady to shag in it so you can at least make his dream come true.
So what should I do?

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by duro4chang(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2022
Ahmback:
Where did you learn that? If I should sit very close to you, you will get a slap aswear

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2022
Ahmback:
[s]Sweeping your room in a dream means death![/s]

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by Ahmback(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Where did you learn that? If I should sit very close to you, you will get a slap aswear
You didn't have to quote me. believe what you may, please

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by chiommy123(f): 4:53pm On May 15, 2022
The illustration in church today, the man said if you remove fish from water it dies, if you remove tree from land it dies and if you remove man from God he dies too

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by duro4chang(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2022
Ahmback:
You didn't have to quote me. believe what you may, please
Your post is really annoying. You think you are joking.
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by Ahmback(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's a bad omen.

Except you were sweeping that room to get laid in it, I'd have preferred he saw you counting money or chilling on the beach with an evening newspaper.

wahala for person wey go take dis comment serious

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On May 15, 2022
chiommy123:
The illustration in church today, the man said if you remove fish from water it does, if you remove tree from land it dies and if you remove man from God he dies too
But God has nothing to do with your pastors and mogs, along with their churches. undecided
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by God1000(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
chiommy123:
The illustration in church today, the man said if you remove fish from water it does, if you remove tree from land it dies and if you remove man from God he dies too
meaning, do you think I'm going to die?
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by Ahmback(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Your post is really annoying. You think you are joking.
guy, them swear for u? Wetin dey work u nah? Abi na only u waka come
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by duro4chang(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2022
Ahmback:
guy, them swear for u? Wetin dey work u nah? Abi na only u waka come
E be like say you don take your stuff again. We are talking something serious na only death come ya mind! Shey from ya bible abi quran or book of intepretation of dreams you learn that. Fear God o.
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by Ahmback(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2022
duro4chang:
E be like say you don take your stuff again. We are talking something serious na only death come ya mind! Shey from ya bible abi quran or book of intepretation of dreams you learn that. Fear God o.
oya u now, what is ur own interpretation?
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by duro4chang(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2022
Ahmback:
oya u now, what is ur own interpretation?
My own be that the man dey sweep away all bad bad thing, bad people bad bad plan, bad bad everything from him life, home and destiny.chikenah!
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by Aforxzy(f): 5:58pm On May 15, 2022
I don't know the meaning of the dream.

I would have requested the pastor interprete the dream himself and also pray against every evil occurence just to put my mind at rest.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by God1000(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
Aforxzy:
I don't know the meaning of dream. I would have requested the pastor interprete the dream himself and also pray against every evil occurence just to put my mind at rest.

he just said that I should pray about it myself
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by Ahmback(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2022
duro4chang:
My own be that the man dey sweep away all bad bad thing, bad people bad bad plan, bad bad everything from him life, home and destiny.chikenah!
you never ready.
Re: My Pastor Came To My House Today To Deliver A Scary Message by Aforxzy(f): 6:03pm On May 15, 2022
Then pray and stop worrying about it.

It is well.

God1000:
he just said that I should pray about it myself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome On Faking Speaking On Tongues / Great Seasonal Greeting / Reverend Of Nairaland And Church Of The Kinky Mary Magdeline(evil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.