Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Is Kenya A Good Place To Study? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Kenya A Good Place To Study? (308 Views)

Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) / Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? / Is Ambrose Alli University A Good Place To Study Medicine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Kenya A Good Place To Study? by millstone(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2022
Hello guys. I intend to pursue my masters programme and after almost 10 years since graduation and having a rich working background thing is I am tired of this country. Every day it is built to frustrate you and worse is working under clueless people that lack the proper experience. I had opportunities to study in Switzerland, The UK and United States but I am considering doing my masters in Kenya first before moving somewhere else. Please are there Nigerians there that can give me the necessary guide on what to prepare for? How the economy works (heard it is far better than here) and how the educational and work experience is? I hope to move there before end of this year. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Newly Accredited Courses In Uniabuja 2022/2023 Uniabuja- / Get A $1000 Paypal Gift Card To Spend / What You Should Know About Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.