Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,473 members, 7,846,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigerian Lady Disappointed On The Leather Boot She Ordered Vs What She Got - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Disappointed On The Leather Boot She Ordered Vs What She Got (752 Views)

Uti: Jesus Will Be Disappointed On Nigerian Christians Supporting Trump / What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Style Shares / What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Disappointed On The Leather Boot She Ordered Vs What She Got by Euchariasblog: 12:58pm On May 16, 2022
A Nigerian lady has shared photos of the leather boot she ordered and what she had delivered to her.

The lady had ordered the boot above from the store but what was delivered to her left her surprised.
While some Nigerians are of the opinion that the items look different, others say the items are the same but the size of the lady's leg makes it look different

See the photo of what was delivered to her below......Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/nigerian-lady-disappointed-on-the-leather-boot-she-ordered-vs-what-she-got/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Disappointed On The Leather Boot She Ordered Vs What She Got by Boogyman557: 1:00pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Disappointed On The Leather Boot She Ordered Vs What She Got by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 16, 2022
Na still the same thing na.
Your leg is at fault here grin grin
Enter market, Una no gree. Una wan form big girls.
Re: Nigerian Lady Disappointed On The Leather Boot She Ordered Vs What She Got by Urheadmaster(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2022
She got Aba made instead tongue

(1) (Reply)

Wahala!!! Davido's Daughter Imade Orders The Immediate Sacking Of Israeldmw!! / Bbnaija: Sheggz And Bella Share Their Official First Kiss In Their New House (vi / 5 South African Female Celebrities Who Have This Attractive Hips,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.