Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) (5142 Views)

Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers / Meet The 34 Years Old Man From Anambra State Who's A Billionaire (Photos, Video) / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by damilola4162(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2022
Here is the picture of the 34 Muslims layers who are in court today, to defend supected killer of Christian student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Deborah Samuel over Blasphemy against prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

They are even proud to defend them and believed they get reward for that! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by Kazeem47(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by damilola4162(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by Treasure17(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2022
See them. Upcoming terrorists

53 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by alpharoyalty: 5:47pm On May 16, 2022
All Muslims are potential (****) in disguise

25 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by Zeemic(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2022
Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by Joezinho: 5:47pm On May 16, 2022
Islam is not a religion. It's a civil code rooted in the mentality of a Medieval Arabian paedophile Warlord.

I just feel Islam is just too personal and crude and it should be banned totally in public...Mosques should NEVER conduct teaching.

And these extremists should all be cramped together and given the Hitler's treatment. Gas these mofos off the face of the earth.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by tit(f): 5:47pm On May 16, 2022
Nice one.
They shall have their day in court,
And get a fair trial.
Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by nyiamfrank: 5:48pm On May 16, 2022
Sh
Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by jimmyolasun: 5:49pm On May 16, 2022
Awon charge and bail

Tueh!!

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by mhizace: 5:49pm On May 16, 2022
Incompetent fools, and they call themselves lawyers
*spits*

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by lordchiz(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2022
Wooowwww...
Potential murderer in disguise

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by franktolk(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2022
When I opened the thread I was thinking I will see set of legal luminaries not knowing that they are bunch of Juveniles who most likely were just lucky to pass through the academia through Nigerian quota system.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by Confirm4real(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2022
Oh you mean terrorists...

6 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by Yooruba1914: 6:21pm On May 16, 2022
This country is gone. We cant continue to leave like savages. Quota system lawyers Yoruba nation now.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2022
They are happy to defend cold blooded murderers.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by Flamees(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2022
They're wasting time
The idiots will die in prison

7 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2022
What a bunch of misplaced priorities tongue tongue tongue

Sadly Nigeria is a place where abomination becomes normal angry
Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by Tiwaz2: 9:02pm On May 16, 2022
Buhari lawyers (Men In Suit). They are even smiling as they pose for picture while the family of the girl killed are in deep sorrow.

Nigeria needs a total reset
Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by drmuchin: 9:48pm On May 16, 2022
ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 16, 2022
I want to know whether it is sharia law or Nigerian constitution this Islamic lair(W)years want to make reference to the killings.
Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by tnerro1(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2022
These ones can’t win the case na, those suspects are fvcked

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by malvisguy212: 10:47pm On May 16, 2022
Muhammad is simply the god of Islam... insult Allah, they will just be shock, that's all. but insult Muhammad, you're dead.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2022
alpharoyalty:
All Muslims are potential (****) in disguise
ALL Muslims are terorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2022
malvisguy212:
Muhammad is simply the god of Islam... insult Allah, they will just be shock, that's all. but insult Muhammad, you're dead.
fvk Muhammed, Ogun kill Muhammed, thunder fire Muhammed and your opinion. Fvk bitch all Muslims

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by malvisguy212: 11:01pm On May 16, 2022
hope4nigeria:
fvk Muhammed, Ogun kill Muhammed, thunder fire Muhammed and your opinion. Fvk bitch all Muslims
I hope you are not mad at me ? lol . I ain't a Muslim .
Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2022
Them even get mind dey smile angry
Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by mactoni91(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2022
E get some kind case wey Judge suppose order the arrest of both the defendant and their Lawyer on sight.

5 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by elGenius: 11:42pm On May 16, 2022
They too should all be arrested and jailed for life with their clients, nonsense .

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by poshestmina(f): 11:55pm On May 16, 2022
I won't be surprised a bit if those guys go scot free undecided undecided undecided...because you can't tell me those wretched-looking murderers has families comfortable enough to hire this Charge and bail oversize okrika suits Dabanza lawyers angry angry angry.

Muslim/Northern elites are solidly behind them. sad.

Rest with the Angels Deborah embarassed.
Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by Bigpapi1: 12:53am On May 17, 2022
Thunder fire prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) , prophet Muhammad (SAW) is useless and stupid ......na me talk am ,cum beat me

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) by ebenmosi1: 1:47am On May 17, 2022
Hmmmm if not in the north all dis aboki can't graduate as a lawyer in d West or the east or south see their head like bandit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught With Fresh Human Head And Vagina Inside His Jeep In Osun State / When You Smoke Weed For The First Time(photo) / Cultists Brutally Attack & Kill A Man In Delta(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.