Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet (47416 Views)

WHY I WEPT By Rev. Yinka Yusuf / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by TMSMedia: 7:35am On May 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiAiaXMp28U

That is Blasphemy - Pastor Yinka Yusuf Faults President Buhari For Referring To Jesus As A Prophet (Video)

Nigerian clergyman, Rev Yinka Yusuf has described as Blasphemous a comment he claimed President Buhari made where he referred to Jesus as a Prophet, IGBERETV reports.

While delivering a sermon in his church. Yusuf said Jesus is 'not a prophet' and so referring to him as one is ''Blasphemy.''

In his words;

''I was listening to the television two days ago and our dear president, President Buhari said something. He said our religion respects and believes in all prophets, even Jesus Christ. That is blaspheming. Calling Jesus Christ a prophet is blasphemy because Jesus is not a prophet...but that's the problem with religion.

If Blasphemy is calling God who he is not, Jesus from the day he was on earth till today, people are still calling him who he is not.

Jesus is not a prophet, he is too big to be a prophet. Never once did he call himself a prophet. It was the Jews that called him a prophet. He never called him prophet because he is not a prophet. A prophet is a messenger. Who will he be a messenger to? He is the message. How can the message become a messenger?''

https://igberetvnews.com/1420141/blasphemy-pastor-yinka-yusuf-faults-president-buhari-referring-jesus-prophet-video/

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:37am On May 17, 2022
I'm fed up with all these tussles and dramas related to religion.. Religion has brought nothing else apart from disunity, hatred and ignorance..

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by thesicilian: 7:38am On May 17, 2022
Therefore Buhari should be lynched as well for blasphemy

530 Likes 46 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Painintheass221: 7:50am On May 17, 2022
Every religion is a blasphemy to the other religion.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Mickykarim: 8:02am On May 17, 2022
Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ has neither mandated nor asked anyone to fight for him nd or on his behalf. We are unlike the sect and religion that fights for its prophet. We are not zealots like in the islamic religion. The REBUKE of Peter by the Saviour when he struck a soldier that had come for him was instructive and indicative of our we treat our enemies.

OUR ESTEEM FAITH PREVENTS AND BAR US FROM DRAWING SWORD AND OR RAISE OUR FINGER AGAINST OUR ADVERSARIES.

Pastor whatever Jesus Christ did not teach you to classify any statement or action against him as blasphemy. Go read your Bible before you defend out faith. You have not represented the vineyard appropriately. Desist from giving the Christian house a bad name. We are not like the the people in the next house. Our own God can fight his fight and defend himself properly and better than anyone could.

JESUS CHRIST DID NOT SEND YOU ON THIS ERRAND. DO NOT STIR DISHARMONY IN HIS NAME.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by EkelediliBuhari: 8:03am On May 17, 2022
Every other religion is condemned to enter all damnation by the other…

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Uprightness100(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2022
Very Serious blasphemy! Comparing JESUS to a mere man is the highest form of blasphemy.
But we don't fight for GOD. HE Fights for us. We only Admonish people on who HE is. When you refuse, you will meet with Him when you cross over.

JESUS Christ is GOD!
JESUS Christ is the Son of GOD
Without JESUS Christ, All go to hell Fire.
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Heaven!

https://www.nairaland.com/7130270/without-jesus-all-go-hell#112899338

276 Likes 23 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by NuclearReactor: 12:40pm On May 17, 2022
Mickykarim what wrong did the pastor say, where did he encourage anyone to fight anyone who blasphemes Jesus He was trying to make the point that muslims also blasphemes Jesus, just like they accuse christians of blaspheming mohammed, nevertheless we dont fight them for that!! How does that amount to giving christians a bad name

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by OBALOLA55(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2022
Uprightness100:
Very Serious blasphemy! Comparing JESUS to a mere man is the highest form of blasphemy.
But we don't fight for GOD. HE Fights for us. We only Admonish people on who HE is. When you refuse, you will meet with Him when you cross over.

JESUS Christ is GOD!
JESUS Christ is the Son of GOD
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Heaven!
JESUS IS NOTHING BUT A PROPHET AND MESSENGER OF GOD, STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE MR MAN angry

134 Likes 24 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Seyiemath(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2022
hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by cremedelacreme: 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
They should release Buhari to us let us give him the Deborah treatment? angry

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Ballzproblemm: 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
African man and religion, why una they fight for God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by DryMouth: 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
So who was Jesus?

All these men of "God" shuld jst shut the hell up.

From all the doings of Jesus as portrayed by the bible, Jesus is simply a prophet.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by FalseProphet1(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
Christianity isn't as bloodthirsty as Islam, so we'll forgive him and allow God fight his own battles.

This I have seen.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by PlayerMeji: 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
hmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by muzeze77: 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
Read the bible, he was sent ,he is a messenger of God

Matthew 10:40

“He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.

John 5:24
“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

John 5:30
I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

John 7:33
Therefore Jesus said, “For a little while longer I am with you, then I go to Him who sent Me.

The man has made it clear he was sent (Said this 21 times) , why are you stubborn to think he is God

151 Likes 28 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by mustbewell: 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
Do the needful naa
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by vincentjk(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
Sighs
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by YahooG(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
Religion is a virus,and a black man's pandemic,remove religion from Nigeria,both Christians and Muslims and see good progress with unity!

7 Likes

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Ojogooor(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
Okay
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
Seems I am getting confused at this point.

Is Jesus not a prophet?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by prophetfire: 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
thesicilian:
Therefore Buhari should be lynched as well for blasphemy
. Yes. Lynching to the dumb one. grin angry angry grin angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by englishmart(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2022
Muhammad is dead and gone, just like everyone who once walked the earth. Nothing spectacular about the truculent jihadist.

Every sane person who is alive currently is far better than Michael Faraday, Einstein, Maria Curie, Shakespeare, Abraham Lincoln, Mandela, Muhammad.
Foolishness is not enough to make you kill a living being because of a long decayed piece of mud. It takes an epitomy of idiocy to be that barbaric and hopelessly outdated

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by xpressionx(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2022
Good one.

Jesus is Lord.

Muslims copied the Holy Bible and corrupted it.
That's why there are Christian events there.

but the Bible didn't have a single record of quran events.
Yet these folks can't ask questions.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Lepon02: 1:35pm On May 17, 2022
What is this ignorant pastor talking about?

Abi oti ya werey ni?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Artorius(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2022
OBALOLA55:
JESUS IS NOTHING BUT A PROPHET AND MESSENGER OF GOD, STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE MR MAN angry

Shut up.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2022
We have Issa (A.S) in Islam as a prophet..

If any Muslim refer him as a prophet, definitely they're talking about Issa (A.S) in the Qur'an.

This is just like how Ishmael is described in the Bible, Muslim can't call it a blasphemy, that's Bible.
his description in the Qur'an is totally different Which we believe.

We all should shun anything that could cause problem.

12 Likes

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by salbis(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2022
Nigeria na real cruise.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House / Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.