Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Project Management Professional (PMP)® - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Project Management Professional (PMP)® (118 Views)

Project Management Professional (pmp) Training / Project Management Professional (pmp) Certification / Project Management Professional (pmp) Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Professional (PMP)® by varunsngh: 9:05am On May 17, 2022
Where should I take online PMP training?

1 Like

Re: Project Management Professional (PMP)® by NewsongBeauty(f): 9:37am On May 17, 2022
Contact +234 703 861 8751 , they are very good
Re: Project Management Professional (PMP)® by divlsingh: 11:21am On May 17, 2022
First and foremost, you must distinguish the training providers based on their eligibility. Primarily, the eligibility criteria are defined by PMI and also there are a few which we must be checked.

Follow these tips to check if you are contacting the right institute for training.

1. Do I get 35 hours of training
2. Is the training institute well-known for its PMP certification? What are the chances of success?
3. Is the preparation curriculum flexible in terms of place and time?4.
4. Are the coaches knowledgeable?
6. Would the program include the subjects covered in the PMP Exam?
7. After the training, can I get training materials to help me study for the PMP Exam?
8. What is the duration of online access if I use the e-learning PMP training format?
9. Do I get access to the video recordings?
10. Will I be given a completion certificate if I pass the PMP Exam?
One line answer to all these questions in my experience with StarAgile which surpassed all my expectations and made me a great PM.

In order to get an in-depth understanding of the need of pmp training, do have a look.
Hope this helps!

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

SAP The Importance Of Real-time Data / Iodimetry - 2022 WAEC Chemistry Practical (reaction Between I2/KI & Na2s2o3) / Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.