Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. (1260 Views)

Interested In Virtual Reality Gaming? Get In Here. / PSVR- v2 Virtual Reality Head Unit + Camera + 2 Move Controllers For Sale / Gaming Enthusiasts Connect! - Shockng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Virgo01(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2022
So I've been thinking of getting a VR headset. Meta Quest 2 to be specific. Was just wondering if there are other VR gaming enthusiasts here.
Which VR headset do you use and which will you recommend for a beginner?
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Crafteck1: 9:04am On May 18, 2022
Youve not gotten and used for some time, you are still fantasising, you dont qualify as an enthusiast yet grin
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Virgo01(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2022
Crafteck1:
Youve not gotten and used for some time, you are still fantasising, you dont qualify as an enthusiast yet grin
An enthusiast is a person who is very interested in a particular activity, which I am with regards to VR gaming...but the terminologies don't matter now.

Do you have a VR headset? Which one? And which would you recommend me to get?

I'd have ordered mine already but I just said to hold on and ask here.

But it seems VR is not yet a thing for Nigerian gamers.
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Crafteck1: 11:31am On May 18, 2022
Virgo01:

An enthusiast is a person who is very interested in a particular activity, which I am with regards to VR gaming...but the terminologies don't matter now.

Do you have a VR headset? Which one? And which would you recommend me to get?

I'd have ordered mine already but I just said to hold on and ask here.

But it seems VR is not yet a thing for Nigerian gamers.

Ive had 2wice but its not commercially viable as a business, as a private owner its a gimic that would fade with time, about 2 months. Get table-tennis games and shooting horrors. I think i have a vid on my insta... Androidkave
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Virgo01(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2022
Crafteck1:

Ive had 2wice but its not commercially viable as a business, as a private owner its a gimic that would fade with time, about 2 months. Get table-tennis games and shooting horrors. I think i have a vid on my insta... Androidkave
Alright...thank you.
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by JerkyChan(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2022
Crafteck1:

Why you might have a point, I do not agree with you regarding its commercial viability.

Setting up a VR arcade, though capital intensive, if done properly is a good investment as it attracts a lot of attention.

Then as for personal use, I've been using my Quest 2 since April last year, and I'm still enjoying it.

I mostly use mine for flying games like Warplanes and SimplePlanes. But beginners can start with games like Pistol Whip, Beat Sabre, SuperHot, contractors etc.

Moreover, there's more you can do with the headset than just gaming.

1 Like

Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Emeka71(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2022
Could this be those kind of games they play at SHOPRITE¿
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Virgo01(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2022
JerkyChan:

Why you might have a point, I do not agree with you regarding its commercial viability.

Setting up a VR arcade, though capital intensive, if done properly is a good investment as it attracts a lot of attention.

Then as for personal use, I've been using my Quest 2 since April last year, and I'm still enjoying it.

I mostly use mine for flying games like Warplanes and SimplePlanes. But beginners can start with games like Pistol Whip, Beat Sabre, SuperHot, contractors etc.

I agree with you about the headset not just being about gaming. There's a whole lot more you can do. Virtual travels, conferences, guided tours. A LOT MORE.
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Crafteck1: 5:08pm On May 20, 2022
JerkyChan:

Location matters, {mushin}
Cant work where your business is based on retained customers, if it was a shoping mall..monry go enter

Not so expensive anymore

Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by tobisunday(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2022
What are the things needed to set up a commercial vr station
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Virgo01(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2022
Got my headset a week ago. Enjoying it thoroughly.
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Virgo01(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2022
tobisunday:
What are the things needed to set up a commercial vr station
Just a good number of headsets depending on the size...and TVs.
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by tobisunday(m): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Virgo01:

Just a good number of headsets depending on the size...and TVs.
please can I get your number?
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Virgo01(m): 7:45am On Jun 16, 2022
tobisunday:
please can I get your number?
I am not so much of an expert with VR. So I may not be able to help. But here goes...081 four three seven three 0 one two 5.
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by naetosmith(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Virgo01:
So I've been thinking of getting a VR headset. Meta Quest 2 to be specific. Was just wondering if there are other VR gaming enthusiasts here.
Which VR headset do you use and which will you recommend for a beginner?

Do you still need this, I just won one and am not into gaming, so i want to sell it. If you are interested kindly reach me with 09061782935.
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by naetosmith(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
I won the meta quest 2 yesterday, and i am not into gaming, so i want to sell it, anyone interested can reach me on 09061782935(whatsapp)

Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Virgo01(m): 2:00am On Jul 03, 2022
naetosmith:

Do you still need this, I just won one and am not into gaming, so i want to sell it. If you are interested kindly reach me with 09061782935.
Not really interested. Already got one.
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by naetosmith(m): 2:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Virgo01:

Not really interested. Already got one.
okay bro
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Virgo01(m): 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hello Cindymax8, you told someone to mention you about Amazon sending a mail about inaccurate information. Seems the person hasn't but I really need a solution to the problem too.
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Cindymax8(f): 5:25am On Jul 15, 2022
Virgo01:
Hello Cindymax8, you told someone to mention you about Amazon sending a mail about inaccurate information. Seems the person hasn't but I really need a solution to the problem too.
The reason why you got that mail is because you are trying to cheat their system by impersonating another author.
How can you impersonate another author
1.) Your author name is similar to another author's name
2.) Your book cover is similar to another author's book cover.
When any of this happens, Amazon software/bot thinks you are the same as the real author. So Amazon sends a mail telling you your information is inaccurate.

Solution.
1.) Search for your author name on kdp if it's similar to another author name, change your author name and republish the book.
2.) Search for the title of your book, if it has the same cover design as another similar book with the same topic, change your cover and republish.

That's all.
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Virgo01(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2022
Cindymax8:

The reason why you got that mail is because you are trying to cheat their system by impersonating another author.
How can you impersonate another author
1.) Your author name is similar to another author's name
2.) Your book cover is similar to another author's book cover.
When any of this happens, Amazon software/bot thinks you are the same as the real author. So Amazon sends a mail telling you your information is inaccurate.

Solution.
1.) Search for your author name on kdp if it's similar to another author name, change your author name and republish the book.
2.) Search for the title of your book, if it has the same cover design as another similar book with the same topic, change your cover and republish.

That's all.
Well...thanks for your input. But I don't think I've tried impersonating another author or cheating the system. I've been on KDP with my account for more than four years. So, this happening now is strange. Thank you though. This gives me some perspective to look at.
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by tobisunday(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
naetosmith:

okay bro
Is it still available?

How much
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by naetosmith(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
tobisunday:

Is it still available?

How much

yes it is still available. 170k
Re: Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. by Monkor: 8:39am On Mar 02
Thank you, it was interesting to read your comments. I've recently been fascinated by the LBE VR . Maybe someone tried to play with them? Is it worth paying and creating an account? It seems to me that the conditions are not bad, and I looked at the game trailers on their website, and they were quite impressive. I'll be waiting for your comments, what do you think about this?

(1) (Reply)

Psp Slim 2001 20k / In Need Of GTA V Ps4 / Where Can I Play Chess In Akure, Ondo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.