Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Should I Continue My Education? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Continue My Education? (713 Views)

Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education / I need financial help concerning my education. / Should I Continue My Education? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue My Education? by Peromnia: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2011
ok
Re: Should I Continue My Education? by Dyt(f): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2011
Sighs n smiles
wat do dey say education s?
D last i rem dey say s power
u wan dat power boi?
Now
witout dis u cant b on ere,u cant read,write,understand nor assimilate
education s d key 2 somany open doors
dont let dat bring u down
v u 4gotten wat God said?
He said lay ur hands n do wateva u wish 2 do
I ll back it up
now pick up dose abandoned shoes n buckle dem up fast
i c u in d midst of d future jurists
Re: Should I Continue My Education? by webcam(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
did you want to go to school just for you to have enought money?do you want to go back to school so that you can be more expose?my brother try to further your school and support it with prayer, if 100 ppl study law and they din't get job you pray that you don't want to be among the jobless lawyer, i go to school because i want to partake in any where my mate are talking not to make me rich, my brother please go back to school and sturdy hard
Re: Should I Continue My Education? by webcam(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
dyt thanks
Re: Should I Continue My Education? by Dyt(f): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2011
Na
dont metion
Re: Should I Continue My Education? by Serendipity: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2011
Nna, continue and remain focused
Re: Should I Continue My Education? by Serendipity: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
U are in which state?
Re: Should I Continue My Education? by Woke4all(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2011
Peromnia:

Please I am Nnamdi. I recide in the East.
Finished secondary school five years ago. Presently I stay with my brother who sales wares.
I took this last JAMB exams which to the glory of God was relatively favourable. I put in LAW.
Seeing numerous number of people complaining of leaving school without job gets me disillusioned as regards furthering my education.
Sometimes, I get bored when I open my books. I just feel like ending this whole academic pursuits and find something else.
And being that am out to study Law, I don't really see many career prospects for Lawyers.
The alleged little amount that Lawyers earn is not also helping matters. [/b]Maybe I am not yet enlightened or haven't had my eyes opened.
All I want are good reasons (or benefits of education) that will serve as motivation for me to move on and continue with my preparations for the aptitude tests or just abandon this education stuff.
Thanks for your attention.

[b] Hey bro having good degrees doesn't guarantee success or even a good job.

How to make money isn't taught in school.
School only focuses on scholastic and professional skills but not on financial skills.

All you need do is get the dam degree and put your brain into use and think smart.

What you make of your education is up to you. So i'll say get the degree but don't rely on that for a successful life or you'll die broke.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many Nigerians Believe No One Can Write Jamb And Pass Very Well? / Lasu Erupts In Mad Violence. . Again! / Diploma Programme At Obafemi Awolowo Univeristy Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.