Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

A Must Read: Money Making Machine Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Must Read: Money Making Machine Job. (156 Views)

Make Your Phone Your Money Making Machine MMM / Top 10 Well Paid Jobs In Nigeria - Must Read / 6 Part-time Jobs Upcoming Musicians Can Do To Earn A Living (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: Money Making Machine Job. by Wingsnet(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2022
If you’re not making at least N300k monthly online, and from the comfort of your home…

Here’s a post that will show you the exact step-by-step action you need to take and start making money online as soon as possible.

I’m doing this for FREE, read carefully.

It still baffles me that many people find it difficult to make money online.

You really do not need to know everything before you get started.

You don't even need to know 50% of it.

Before I proceed to revealing all the details to you for FREE, I'd like to ask...

Are you finding it difficult to make at least 300k monthly online?

Now I did not say weekly because your heart would begin to beat fast.

I did not even say daily, because your legs would become shaky, your feet will start itching and your heart would become uneasy.

Infact, I can tell right now that your heart is beating fast and your mind is curious.

You're feeling totally uneasy like your heart wants to jump out of your mouth.

I need you to relax... breath in... breath out.

Breath in again.... out.

Are you calm now?

Good.

So I'm going to reveal to you how you can begin to make SIX FIGURES monthly income from the comfort of your home.

In a minute, I'll give you all the details, but first...

Do you believe it's possible for someone to stay indoor all day for 30 days and still make more money than people who work in a bank?

Let me explain what I mean...

Do you believe it's possible for someone to sit at home all day, pressing phone, drinking juice and playing "Ojuelegba" by Wizkid and at the end of the month, he makes more money than 5 TV presenters joined together?

If you don't believe it, STOP READING this now and look away.

This post is not for you. I’m sorry.

I wrote this post with one group of people in mind.

Just one group of people.

The people who know that they can make so much money online from the comfort of their home, but they haven't figured out how to go about it yet.

They know that the internet is a pool of endless opportunities, but they haven't figured out how to get hold of it.

If you're in that group of people and you want to see a total turnaround in your life in the coming months, KEEP READING. I have goodnews for you.

Infact, I have more than one goodnews for you.

Let's start with the first great news.

To make money online, first, you need to learn and understand the basic principles.

You see why I said you don't even need to know 50% of everything?

Just learn the basic principles and you'll start hitting six figures monthly income without stress.

What are these principles?

I'll break them down so you understand it easily.

- Identify a problem and offer a solution.

I understand that this may sound easy but it’s complicated for a total beginner.

Your question could be… “how do I identify a problem and how do I offer a solution?”

I will break it down for you.

People have problems and they will happily pay anyone who can solve their problems for them.

People are battling with toothache.
People are battling with pile.
People are battling with low sales in their business.

People are battling with low content distribution, because they’re not creating enough content.

People are battling with online visibility for their business.

Businesses need a simple website but the business owners doesn’t know how to go about it.

People are battling with mouth odour.
People are battling with 2 seconds bedmathics.

People are battling with acne, pimples, stretch marks, eczema, etc.

People are battling with being overweight and would love to get in shape.

I can go on and on.

These shows one thing…

People have problems, and they will gladly pay anyone who can give them a convincing solution to their problems.

This is where you come in.

Let’s take an example…

1. Find an audience (people facing a problem)
Eg: women between the age of 23-35 battling acne

2. Find a product/service (a solution to the problem in 1)

3. Get in front of the audience with Ads (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google)

4. Show them the solution you have and the people who are testifying about your solution because it worked wonders for them.

5. Show them their current state and the state they will be when they get the solution from you.

6. Show them people who used to be in their current state until they got your solution and are now happy and more confident.

7. Show them what may likely happen if they don’t get your solution.

8. Again show them why your solution is the best answer to their hidden prayers.

9. Show them more people who are now happy and enjoying after getting your solution.

10. Tell them the price of your solution.

11. Tell them how to get it.

12. Show them what else they’ll get if they get your solution within a particular period of time.

13. Show them how to use the solution.

14. Show them the price again and how to get it.

15. Sell your solution to them

16. Keep selling your solution to them

17. Follow up to know the progress (they'll always request for more related products)

18. Introduce a new product/service and put it in front of your proven audience

Keep repeating the process, adding a few tweaks.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the alert.

That's all.

That's how it works.

No magic. No special powers. No extraordinary ability.

Just a simple framework of...

PEOPLE - PROBLEM - SOLUTION

Follow the simple principle and if you don't make money doing it, feel free to report me to Buhari �

This works in every area. It’s not just about acne treatment.

Businesses need a website. If you can design one, reach out to businesses and pitch to them.

Busy business owners need someone to manage their social media accounts…

If that’s your field, reach out to as many as possible and some will respond to you.

If you’re good with designing graphics, reach out to people who need your services.

If you’re baddass at video editing, go and put yourself in front of people who need your services.

The principle is the same everywhere. Offer a solution to people’s problems and they’ll happily pay you.

The framework is the same…

PEOPLE - PROBLEM - SOLUTION

The people comes first.

The people is the market.
The problem is their challenges.
The solution is the destination they want to experience, and it is your product/service that will get them their.

Sell that destination to them, not the journey.

Follow the framework and you’ll start making money both online and offline.

I hope you find this helpful.

If you you enjoyed this post and you will like to know a proven way that can help you to make legit money online and offline, then connect with me on WhatsApp .

I have lots of legit businesses that I can recommend to you that can help you to start making six figures monthly.

(1) (Reply)

Top-quality Blog Writer Wanted / Estate Surveyors / How Authetic Is This Brieme Global Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.