Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Join Free Training To Earn Big Bucks As A Skin Care Formulator!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Free Training To Earn Big Bucks As A Skin Care Formulator!!! (125 Views)

Lets Collaborate Add Value To The Society And Make Some Big Bucks In Return / Free Seminar On How To Partner With Major Telecom Companies And Making Big Bucks / How To Make Big Bucks By Making People Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Free Training To Earn Big Bucks As A Skin Care Formulator!!! by Moneycoach01: 6:34pm On May 18, 2022
Are you looking for a smooth and flawless skin?
Are you looking for a skill that could fetch you some serious cash?
Are you in need of an organic formulation formula guaranteed to give you quality product?
Then you're very luck to be reading this post.
skin doctor is hosting a free training. click the link below to join.
https:///send?phone=+2348182348023&text=Welcome%20to%20the%20skin%20doctor

Re: Join Free Training To Earn Big Bucks As A Skin Care Formulator!!! by Moneycoach01: 7:53pm On May 23, 2022
Good evening dearies smiley... trust you're all good. And I trust you had a load of experience from the last class I held on the WhatsApp platform. I'll be holding another class hopefully before the month runs out. If not expect another class on the first week of the following month.
I'll also be sharing some DIY skin care formulas. Don't miss out wink

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Yourself Online / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria / FG Imposes N90.49bn New Tax On Phone Calls To Finance Healthcare Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.