Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why You Should Advertise Consistently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Advertise Consistently (133 Views)

How To Consistently Make 100K — 250K Monthly As A Freelancer / 10 Reasons Why You Should Advertise Your Business On Facebook / See Why You Should Advertise Your Business On This Website, Afriadverts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Advertise Consistently by Solo777(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2022
One good thing about advertising consistently is that it helps your K,L,T factor.

I tell my students that advertising isn't just about making sales, there are some people you can't sell to, they are not your ideal customers but they know somebody that knows somebody that needs your product.

When you advertise consistently, showing your authority, you put your business/product on the top of people's minds and it won't be long till they begin to associate you with that business/product.

Immediately they see your ads, they know it's your business/product again and with time, their interest will begin to grow.

When they get an information about someone who needs your product/services, they'll mention you, when they see where your services are needed, they'll refer you.

This is the point where even if you don't advertise for some days, you'll keep getting customers.

No big brand toys with advertising, they spend huge chunk of money to advertise and grow their businesses but I and my students have found how to advertise and get lots of customers without paying a dime for ads.

My customers have used these secret organic traffic generation secrets to make more sales and this month, I've had almost 100 new customers for FREE.

In the next 10-15 minutes, you'll had finished listening to the strategies and you can start applying them right away to get new customers.

.....And if you have any questions as you apply them, you can always ask me and I'll put you through them.

This *"ORGANIC TRAFFIC GENERATION SECRETS"* is worth #5,000 but if you're fast, you may just be lucky enough to be among the 10 persons who are getting it for just #1,500 only

You heard that right..... Hurry....send OTG to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to get it now

(1) (Reply)

The Bayelsa Female Welder Is Rating Number One For Quality Jobs And It Is Teste / Looking For Where To Invest In Lagos? / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.