Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Please Help This Olodo Boy Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help This Olodo Boy Please (372 Views)

Should I Help This Lady / How Do I Help This Person? / You'll Love To Help This Lady Continue Her Career Or Link Her To A Help Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help This Olodo Boy Please by piyoo91: 10:40pm On May 18, 2022
Please, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, I have this friend of mine who graduated with a pass from the polytechnic, (HND). Is there any chance of such a person to further more his education in a place like America or Canada ? The person is in his 33years and he graduated 5years ago
Re: Please Help This Olodo Boy Please by CrazyMan(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2022
piyoo91:
Please, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, I have this friend of mine who graduated with a pass from the polytechnic, (HND). Is there any chance of such a person to further more his education in a place like America or Canada ? The person is in his 33years and he graduated 5years ago
Hmm..it's going to be very difficult cos people who are much younger with Bsc and 2.1 are being rejected Visas on a daily basis how much more someone with a pass certificate?

But like the old saying, it's better to try and fail than to not try at all. Tell him to give it a shot, if he gets rejected, then he should apply for PGD, then Msc here in Nigeria. After his Msc he can reapply for PhD in Canada.
Re: Please Help This Olodo Boy Please by Cerebellum: 1:32pm On May 20, 2022
Nah you be the supposed friend, ogah

And concerning your question, it will be very hard, Bsc is the general accepted certificate, some schools also accept HND, conversion but your Pass cert is a no no

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment / Career Advice / How To Bake Like A Pro Within 28 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.