Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover (48130 Views)

Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke On His 'A Better Time' Album Cover (Photo) / List Of Winners At VGMA 2019 As Burna Boy Wins African Artiste Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by feyiran: 9:33am On May 19, 2022
And so what
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by marshalcarter: 9:33am On May 19, 2022
I'm always laughing whenever i see this guy's picture....very funny dude grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by victorv12(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2022
Dawn91:
Grace dey this portable lineage

Grace no dey for your papa lineage? FOCUS!

1 Like

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Myadore: 9:34am On May 19, 2022
I don’t want to imagine what verse Portable would offer in any music with Burna...it would be a total off key honestly,if you guys are honest after Olamide’s part in Za zuu,Portable was off till the end of the song.
If anyone tag me...epilepsy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by shadrach77: 9:35am On May 19, 2022
Wetin he go sing with Burna? He get anything pass "o tun ti zeh"?
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by tonididdy(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2022
This guy get 1st class grace (oil) just like me
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by solsticey2k3(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2022
Congrats to portable.

God lifts up whoever He pleases

2 Likes

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Dawn91(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2022
victorv12:

Grace no dey for your papa lineage? FOCUS!

Your bastard father is useless so you have to assume mine is like that...idiot

1 Like

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Hespee93: 9:47am On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Credit to Olamide for what he does and how he goes about doing it.

Ola is not loud in his doings and he has singlehandedly brought a lot of talents into the spotlight.(Kesh,Adekunle Gold, Chinko Ekun,Fireboy DML,producers like Young Jon and pheelz) Even helping those not signed to his label by him to identify with his label thereby getting gigs and promoting their music eg Portable. And he does these without trying to harness credits..

Big ups Olamide... We rise by lifting others.

I swear bro, I like Olamide's vibes and the way he relate to youg musicians. Bado oresenxe in that Zaa Zoo music alone means a lot cos no meaningful song Portable sang in that music track.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by DEYOLA777: 9:53am On May 19, 2022
OGO001
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Zooposki(f): 9:57am On May 19, 2022
RedScorpion:
Burna Boy would win another Grammy award Soon...

But Wait ooo...

what about Davido ?

When will he win a Grammy award ?

Must you spoil this thread with all the comparisons. Can’t you just enjoy this funny thread without all this toxicity.
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by RedScorpion(f): 9:59am On May 19, 2022
Zooposki:

Must you spoil this thread with all the comparisons. Can’t you just enjoy this funny thread without all this toxicity.

That was not the intention...

I love OBO..... cool
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by dejio42(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2022
LagosToyota5:
This guy don blow.

Female Room mate needed on the Lagos mainland by me.

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on me.

You must be of good behaviour o.
I am tired of living alone.

Cheers.

Only serious persons please.

WhatsApp only -09060.084.255
Na you need her now no be your friend again. Bros even if you are honest, you sound like a ritualist guy.
Even if you are honest,you will end up inviting problems to your home.
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Allisgud: 10:01am On May 19, 2022
Tutor72m:
This portable is very very ugly
Same as Odogwu
choose between ugly and grace,handsome with no grace
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Dagenius53: 10:03am On May 19, 2022
To sing what actually?
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Allisgud: 10:04am On May 19, 2022
With this alone he has promoted portable internationally in every corner,portable will become a world meme
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by haffaze777(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:

Ola is not loud in his doings and he has singlehandedly brought a lot of talents into the spotlight.(Kesh,Adekunle Gold, Chinko Ekun,Fireboy DML,producers like Young Jon and pheelz) Even helping those not signed to his label by him to identify with his label thereby getting gigs and promoting their music eg Portable. And he does these without trying to harness credits..

God bless Baddo trillion time

2 Likes

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by jansonn(m): 10:07am On May 19, 2022
When God just decided to bless a man. No one can explain his success. That's what I see in this guys life
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by lathrowinger: 10:12am On May 19, 2022
RedScorpion:

But Wait ooo...

what about Davido ?

Sorry who is David, did u mean fro_g �-, �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by dondigi(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2022
Portable's photo would be so nice for Burna Boy's album cover. So much love from Damini as shown in Portable's face.
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by lasisi69(f): 10:15am On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:

If these guys you mentioned were without talents, would they have come to limelight even with the help of olamide... Learn to give credits to due people.. or maybe you don't what hard work really is undecided

2 Likes

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Majesty33(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2022
Dawn91:
Grace dey this portable lineage
I swear
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by chygozie11: 10:20am On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:

Plus asake!!
Ola now really done help upcoming blow..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by everythinggirly(f): 10:27am On May 19, 2022
He's lucky.
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Nobody: 10:27am On May 19, 2022
EmzyT:

grin

Baba this your picture funny die ooo

1 Like

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by sukar886: 10:30am On May 19, 2022
This guy grace much , portable cut me soap, ur soap na original
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by mascotblaze(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2022
Please remember phyno and naira Marley

Joeyzinho:

Ola is not loud in his doings and he has singlehandedly brought a lot of talents into the spotlight.(Kesh,Adekunle Gold, Chinko Ekun,Fireboy DML,producers like Young Jon and pheelz)..Even helping those not signed to his label by him to identify with his label thereby getting gigs and promoting their music e.g Portable,CDQ, Bella Shmurda... And he does these without trying to harness credits..

Big ups Olamide... Badoo nor dey make noise online... We rise by lifting others.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by ThePlugg(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2022
RedScorpion:

But Wait ooo...

what about Davido ?

Comparing Burna to any other is blasphemy,you know what we do with blasphemers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners / Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo / DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.