Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Found - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Found (495 Views)

A N1.2m Land With Title And A Free Plot / Half Plot Of Land Wanted in Isheri-igando / Land Wanted In The Lekki Area For 20M ?private Sellers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found by Talaxa(m): 7:49am On May 19, 2022
Found, thanks.
Re: Found by DAIL(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2022
If Abuja is an option, I have a very good land around mararaba nasarawa boundary with Abuja and very close to heart of Abuja genuine and very good price, 08028228270
Re: Found by Obafisenco(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2022
Talaxa:
Hello realtors in the house, after seeing the 25m land thread on the front page and all the suggestions therein. I want to ask realtors to list all land they have available within Lagos that's going for N2m or less.

It could be 1 plot or half, provided it is genuine and not in a private estate. All those private estates always have hidden charges.

This will help many who are on a budget and can't afford tens of millions.
I'm hoping to build a small house on a budget. Thank you.

if genuineness is your concern with your that price range, the only these locations in Lagos state you can get that

* Ikorodu
* Epe
* Badagry
you can still see in developing community in this area's for that price
not those bushes that estate company bought for 100k and selling 1m for you guys, that even in 15 years the place might not develop yet

anyway i'm realtor (Agent) in case you truly need i can show you available ones
Re: Found by Talaxa(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2022
Obafisenco:

if genuineness is your concern with your that price range, the only these locations in Lagos state you can get that

* Ikorodu
* Epe
* Badagry
you can still see in developing community in this area's for that price
not those bushes that estate company bought for 100k and selling 1m for you guys, that even in 15 years the place might not develop yet

anyway i'm realtor (Agent) in case you truly need i can show you available ones

Thanks for the suggestions. Ikorodu is the most developed out of the 3 you listed, but it still depends on the area in Ikorodu.
Which part of Ikorodu is the land located?
Re: Found by Obafisenco(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2022
Talaxa:

Thanks for the suggestions. Ikorodu is the most developed out of the 3 you listed, but it still depends on the area in Ikorodu.
Which part of Ikorodu is the land located?
with one million naira for half plot u can still see in this locations
Oreta in igbogbo
Agunfoye in igbogbo
Maya
Adamo
odunguyan
isawo-agbede

but if it's full plot for one million naira then only Isiwu, Imota and Agbowa u can find that. u can still see even as low as 600k per plot, AND MAJORITY OF THIS LAND'S ARE DIRECTLY FROM THE FAMILIES

remember i'm talking about ikorodu (lagos state) and not Ogun state parading as Lagos becos of there closeness to Lagos, reason why ogijo, ewuren etc are excluded
Re: Found by Talaxa(m): 5:52pm On May 22, 2022
Obafisenco:

with one million naira for half plot u can still see in this locations
Oreta in igbogbo
Agunfoye in igbogbo
Maya
Adamo
odunguyan
isawo-agbede

but if it's full plot for one million naira then only Isiwu, Imota and Agbowa u can find that. u can still see even as low as 600k per plot, AND MAJORITY OF THIS LAND'S ARE DIRECTLY FROM THE FAMILIES

remember i'm talking about ikorodu (lagos state) and not Ogun state parading as Lagos becos of there closeness to Lagos, reason why ogijo, ewuren etc are excluded

Thanks for the details, I will get in touch if other offers don't work out.

(1) (Reply)

This International Company Uses Foam To Build Houses As Material Costs Rise / A Plot Of Land At Rehoboth Park And Garden(ocean View) / Please can anyone suggest Areas With Good Electricity Supply In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.