Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis (13515 Views)

Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja / Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by Exclusive101: 8:51am On May 19, 2022
You igbos are born foolish I swear.
When similar thing happen in the East like the burning of trucks with cows did your governor order the arrest of those that burnt it. ? Can you now see your father is Brian dead for demanding what you never gave. You fools think only igbos have right in Nigeria.

Your papa de mad.

Ceenachi:
He should be ordering the arrest of the people that burnt the market, that's what is expected of him.
Lionnation:
what do you expect from an housa man. Bigotry is their second name
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by Exclusive101: 8:54am On May 19, 2022
When we tell your fathers are slaves n fools you go de argue.

hope4nigeria:
and Hausa dominated business area will not close down. This country should just seperate abeg
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by Sukersoc: 8:54am On May 19, 2022
Lionnation:
I see ethnic and religion crises resume in the north ones power shift to south, I see the blood of christians especially the Igbo being spilt. If you are a southerner residing north start making plans to relocate immidiately a southerner wins the presidency. To be forewarned is the be forearmed

You're 100% right on this one. I live in North Central and I've been sounding the warning already.
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by Bluellake: 9:10am On May 19, 2022
AlexReports:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/19/fct-minister-closes-dei-dei-market-after-clash-between-okada-traders/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjSg52T_-r3AhV3if0HHcDyBscQFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw0hX6iPVgh1SmE2zLAo1t6Z
You IGBOs should cry me a river! You were told in 2015 to leave all these volatile Hausa dominated area and come back to the south but to your weak mind, you think you'd always settle any fight before it escalate. Unfortunate for you no one tell what could end any fight. For now Hausas are doing anyhow to extent that even northerners are planning to have another 8 years? Ain't that a slap on our faces? Big one! You IGBOs are yet to see something. When northerners become the president again, you will beg for your life no your goods again.
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by hope4nigeria(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2022
Exclusive101:
When we tell your fathers are slaves n fools you go de argue.

e no go better for your papa and mama. Your father is a very useless who disintegrate from alumajiri to cow. Empty bastard like you want to talk among human. Thunder will fire you bastard
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by hope4nigeria(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2022
Godfullsam:

Which hausa business dominated area will not be closed down.

The minister ordered the immediate closure of the entire market including the road side ones.

Did he mentioned that a particular area dominated by a particular people should be spared?

how many Hausas are in deidei market. Get your fact right
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by Enumerator(m): 9:51am On May 19, 2022
Confirm!
Lionnation:
I see ethnic and religion crises resume in the north ones power shift to south, I see the blood of christians especially the Igbo being spilt. If you are a southerner residing north start making plans to relocate immidiately a southerner wins the presidency. To be forewarned is the be forearmed
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by Exclusive101: 10:02am On May 19, 2022
Take your miserable wail of sorrow to your wretched father in hell no one cares about your lamentation.

hope4nigeria:
e no go better for your papa and mama. Your father is a very useless who disintegrate from alumajiri to cow. Empty bastard like you want to talk among human. Thunder will fire you bastard
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by Mimiranky: 10:10am On May 19, 2022
The earlier you guys know that northerners hate you the better for you all... The earlier you all return back home, the better for you all...
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by Godfullsam(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2022
hope4nigeria:
how many Hausas are in deidei market. Get your fact right

Are you stylishly insinuating that the market was closed because there are more igbos in the market than the Hausas?

Stop this victim game pls.
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2022
The same people who were throwing tantrums on some lawyers defending Deborah killers are now the same people hailing these lawyers for defending and making jokes and taking photo ops with a terrorist inside a Court room.

What exactly are these lawyers and SANs sending to their colleagues in Sokoto?

We need to see decency from learned people as well as its reflections in our society.
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by hope4nigeria(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2022
Exclusive101:
Take your miserable wail of sorrow to your wretched father in hell no one cares about your lamentation.

who is myserable between you and I, oloriburuku Asinwin eyan
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by observanc1: 10:45am On May 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Everything is about the igbos.

When you guys were killing hausas in your land, nobody complained
when was that?
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by Mrexcell(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2022
Lionnation:

That's usually the normal thing but unfortunately my igbo brothers are suicidal they have refused to learn from their own terrible history.
Re: Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis by JBoss25(m): 3:17am On May 20, 2022
cjudy:
sad
What will happen to those whose goods have be burnt?

Nigeria jagajaga sha.

If government no attend to Deborah case well, I see the country splitting because of Deborah. The crisis that will erupt soon because of Religion in Nigeria will shock Nairaland.
It will not split

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India / Cannabis, Tramadol Top Drugs Seized By NDLEA In 2017 / Grandmother Sold Baby For N200,000 In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.