Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Business Owners Pay Attention To This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Owners Pay Attention To This (137 Views)

Business Tips You Should Pay Attention To / How Small Business Owners Can Obtain Tax Clearance Certificate / Taxation Training For Business Owners: Value Added Tax (VAT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Owners Pay Attention To This by Kosisochukwu21(f): 11:58am On May 19, 2022
Dear business owners,

Pay Attention To This.....it might be the end of you no sales trouble.

The internet is a free tool you can you to promote your business and make more sales.

Most times it's as if you are promoting your business, but no one viewing your status or on your social media page wants to buy.

I understand how you feel but do you know that you can run an ads on Facebook/Instagram/google paying just 50 to 150 to generate Customers that will pay you for your products.

You can use 1k and run ads and you might get up to 20 people coming to you inbox to buy from you.

So why are you not running ads yet because it's absolutely affordable.

You can check it out on YouTube or simply send me a message to help you run your Facebook and Instagram ads at an affordable rate.
Re: Business Owners Pay Attention To This by Kosisochukwu21(f): 12:04pm On May 19, 2022
Kosisochukwu21:
Dear business owners,

Pay Attention To This.....it might be the end of you no sales trouble.

The internet is a free tool you can you to promote your business and make more sales.

Most times it's as if you are promoting your business, but no one viewing your status or on your social media page wants to buy.

I understand how you feel but do you know that you can run an ads on Facebook/Instagram/google paying just 50 to 150 to generate Customers that will pay you for your products.

You can use 1k and run ads and you might get up to 20 people coming to you inbox to buy from you.

So why are you not running ads yet because it's absolutely affordable.

You can check it out on YouTube or simply send me a message to help you run your Facebook and Instagram ads at an affordable rate.

Send me a message on ezenwakosiso@gmail.com or on whatsapp using this whatsapp link

https:///message/72BAH32W7ZTEL1

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group: We Intend To Invest Heavily In The Steel Sector / *are You A Writer? / How Do I Get Free Data For Freelancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.