Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help (54554 Views)

Notorious Bandit, Bello Turjii Is NOT An Officer - Police PRO Reacts / Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force / Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:39pm On May 19, 2022
obedience4:
No woman should be made to pass-through this..
But she acted in Way not becoming of police officer

My first day of entering a police station to effect the bail of a friend who was arrested by someone that owed him just because he went to ask for the repayment of the loan he gave the lady, I lost pity for any Nigerian police officer irrespective of gender.

If you see how female officers were torturing people accused of minor offenses and twisting issues upside down you will shed tears, I have never witnesed such babaric acts committed by female officers all through my stay on planet Earth . It was so shocking to me as an individual, I lost any respect I had for them ever since.

More than 95 percent of our officers do not know the rules of engagement, it behoves on the police authority to continue to educate and sensitize it's officers for better police delivery.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by TruthinAction: 10:39pm On May 19, 2022
Where did it happen? Was she the only officer in that check point? Who were the other officers working with her? What did the other officers do when she was driven off?

If she was alone, then it was an illegal checking point. No station post just one officer to a check point.

And where was their operational vehicle?

So many questions begging for answers.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by twilliamx(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2022
TundeDes:
Guys let's preserve our women regardless.

A Nigerian police woman is not a woman. They are the worst kind of human to encounter... Speaking from the experience. You will think oh she is probably a mother and would be more understanding but for where? They are even more callous.. Iron lady that year. E no go better for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by obedience4(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

My first day of entering a police station to effect the bail of a friend who was arrested by someone that owed him just because he went to ask for the repayment of the loan he gave the lady, I lost pity for any Nigerian police officer irrespective of gender.

If you see how female officers were torturing people accused of minor offenses and twisting issues upside down you will shed tears, I have never witnesed such babaric acts committed by female officers all through my stay on planet Earth . It was so shocking to me as an individual, I lost any respect I had for them ever since.

More than 95 percent of our officers do not know the rules of engagement, it behoves on the police authority to continue to educate and sensitize it's officers for better police delivery.

You are right sha, but the police woman was visibly in shock and fearful for her life

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Drillminded: 11:03pm On May 19, 2022
TundeDes:
who is preserving men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by bitbillionaire: 11:07pm On May 19, 2022
I just find the video funny. But that police woman was stupid for jumping into the man's car like that. Was she expecting the man to just drive her to wherever she wanted him to?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Tinymayour: 11:16pm On May 19, 2022
Mickykarim:
Is this real and who was filming instead of assistance or rescue, including how did she get into being kidnapped, purportedly?

Was this a case of Egunje gone awry?

Oyinbo wo ni gan .. you no watch d video well ?

Which one b rhetorical question ..dem need tell you say the police woman enter car uninvited, n driver change am for her ? ���

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by lebete3000: 11:20pm On May 19, 2022
cablenews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnuvDJrok5o

''Kidnapping anyone, especially a law enforcement officer on duty, is a felony. This man is already a suspect''- Lagos Police PRO speaks on viral video of female officer begging for help as driver zooms off with her in his car

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdvK0AyAPFD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

My response to this is simply the video of that man laughing and saying "God av mercy apan as" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by prophetfire: 11:43pm On May 19, 2022
TundeDes:
. Preserve someone that went to collect bribe and it backfired?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by jemirich98(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2022
My question be sai, who filmed or captured den while in de car?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Munzy14(m): 12:42am On May 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Entering someone's car without permission should also constitute a criminal offense because na only thieves dey enter properties wey no be their own.
And this traffic police are good at that...2seconds them don put hand begin unlock door.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Shaev7(m): 12:49am On May 20, 2022
That guy just dy catch cruze. Naija no get meaning any more. Imagine that kind police. Illiterate! Naso Western world police be na we dy give them accolades here! Sh1thole nation
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by ume1000: 12:49am On May 20, 2022
TundeDes:
who gets to preserve the men

Guys be acting like men are in servitude to these bend down piss gender

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by everythinggirly(f): 12:56am On May 20, 2022
She wasn't expecting the guy to do such, what sort of wickedness did he just display, an officer of the law? I hope she's safe wherever she is.

Hit me up for your writing jobs!
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by kingPhidel(m): 1:35am On May 20, 2022
Which investigation has commence are taking about? She acted unprofessional, a lady cop without any protective guard. Y’all something else abeg

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by showafrica(m): 1:55am On May 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Entering someone's car without permission should also constitute a criminal offense because na only thieves dey enter properties wey no be their own.

The guy go win am for court... But the stress is not what someone needs now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by nnamdi640: 2:13am On May 20, 2022
The police woman reason her life and started shouting for help. Next time she will not jump into people's car.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Ten06(m): 3:15am On May 20, 2022
Investigation has commenced immediately, it is good but when is investigation commencing on what happened at dei dei, are those ones above the law?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by derico(m): 3:30am On May 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
It is unethical for that police woman to enter into a stranger/suspect’s car.

For anyone’s information, a traffic warden does not have the constitutional right to effect an arrest.

However the guy could have handled the matter differently.

A security guard in my area was almost killed by armed robbers in a similar case of overzealousness.

No sense no tact

I thought there's a thing called Citizen's arrest.
How much more, a police traffic warden.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by zedegit: 3:56am On May 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Maybe he was supposed to drive to the station but chose to run away.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by zedegit: 4:01am On May 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
It is unethical for that police woman to enter into a stranger/suspect’s car.

For anyone’s information, a traffic warden does not have the constitutional right to effect an arrest.

However the guy could have handled the matter differently.

A security guard in my area was almost killed by armed robbers in a similar case of overzealousness.

No sense no tact

Traffic wardens should be given tazers but the only mishap is that they will misuse it.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Rhozabeth(m): 4:14am On May 20, 2022
If this is anything to go by, am beginning to think! Why is it that when we travel out to Europe and America, we tend to respect police but the moment we get back here we disrespect the police all we can? I know that the police here sometimes dey overdo but this guy will get into some very serious trouble with this action!
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by chris51(f): 4:23am On May 20, 2022
Mickykarim:
Is this real and who was filming instead of assistance or rescue, including how did she get into being kidnapped, purportedly?

Exactly. How did she entire the vehicle?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by chris51(f): 4:23am On May 20, 2022
chris51:

Exactly. How did she entire the vehicle?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by swedbase(m): 5:04am On May 20, 2022
This is the Zoo police for you. You the entered into someone's property with his consent are equally quilty of kidnappning.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by BluntCrazeMan: 5:50am On May 20, 2022
cablenews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnuvDJrok5o

''Kidnapping anyone, especially a law enforcement officer on duty, is a felony. This man is already a suspect''- Lagos Police PRO speaks on viral video of female officer begging for help as driver zooms off with her in his car

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdvK0AyAPFD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
What constitutes a kidnap?
How (and why - but most importanly, HOW) did the police officer enter the vehicle in the first place??
With the answer above, we can determine if what happened was a kidnap, or an unwarranted harassment, or a forceful break-in-and-entry which itself is an act of kidnap.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by uuzba(m): 6:09am On May 20, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

We have don #ENDSARS protest demanding for better educated police. But it ended into shooting.
What remains again?
Graduates should go and join and head police.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by uuzba(m): 6:12am On May 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
What constitutes a kidnap?
How (and why - but most importanly, HOW) did the police officer enter the vehicle in the first place??
With the answer above, we can determine if what happened was a kidnap, or an unwarranted harassment, or a forceful break-in-and-entry which itself is an act of kidnap.
Typically because of heat, and No AC, people will wind down the 4 windows. And it is from there that police will stick in their stupid hand to open the lock of the door and enter.
Be wise, repair your AC, wind up the the glass and lock the 4 doors. There will be no chance for this bullcrap to happen.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by TechCapon(m): 6:13am On May 20, 2022
Mickykarim:

you get sense at all? Rescue a criminal who illegally jumped into another person's car to extort?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by uuzba(m): 6:15am On May 20, 2022
zedegit:

Traffic wardens should be given tazers but the only mishap is that they will misuse it.
Shey you know Taser is an electric gun.
Where is the light you will use to charge it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.