Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

How To Get Free N1500 From KUDA APP!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Free N1500 From KUDA APP!!! (271 Views)

I Can't Have access to Login My Kuda App / Avoid Kuda Bank / Kuda Bank Safe And Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free N1500 From KUDA APP!!! by oluwagr8nes(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2022
Hello Guys, Get Free 1,500 From Kuda App ASAP

First of all, download Kuda App from https://kuda.onelink.me/abUI/8i7cjces

Then you sign up with your real details and verify with your BVN. Ensure you enter this code - RIGIOLTK

Use either your NIN or Voters card to upgrade to tier 3, once you get approved, add money to your KUDA account with at least N500.

Note: You Must use The Code and must have upgraded to tier 3 before you credit your acct with the N500 AND BUY AIRTIME OF N500 to get free N1500 from KUDA.

That's all!

(1) (Reply)

Binance Announces Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Awareness Tour In Africa / Diesel Engine Parts Manufacturing Company Needs Distributors In Nigeria. / Is Copy Trading Profitable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.