Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,306 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Now They All Want To Become President But..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Now They All Want To Become President But..... (145 Views)

2023: Peter Obi Cannot Become President, Voting Him Is Like Throwing Aways Votes / Nobody Can Resist Her They All Want To Have The Teast Of Her Puna / After Buhari Finishes His Tenure, It Will Now Be My Turn To Become President” Ro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now They All Want To Become President But..... by ofexpryz(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2022
Nigeria is such a funny Country that, the story if told to foreigners could crack their ribs.

Even with the present Economic and Security situations in the Country, our politians expecially those aspiring for the president still want to rule not minding if they can actually fix the problem.

I am sure they don't care if they can return the nation to its lost glory and that's because if they don't, they won't be questioned.

None of them is blaming the seating government now oo, but after they win and their incompetence begins to show, then they will come to say it was Buhari's fault.

We all know now that there are alot that need fixing in the Country now oo. I beg if you are clueless about what to do, please don't go there before you will go and win by mistake.

Please I dey beg una wey fit talk louder since me I nor fit shout, let's advise this politians before "There was a Country" happens.
Re: Now They All Want To Become President But..... by Vincyman: 6:17pm On May 19, 2022
In fact, with the daily situations of the country, just be free to day 'there was a country

(1) (Reply)

Direct Giftcard Buyer,at Best Rate . / Blogs 23 May / Best Quality With Warranty Period Of Years Stone Coated Roofing Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.