Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD (40781 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by timocruzcmbb(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2022
Who else want to see the face of the person taking the pics ?
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Rapht933: 4:22pm On May 20, 2022
wasting pepper soup ;Dwasting pepper soup
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Franky70(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2022
Nice one sir
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by OgThanos: 4:23pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by sylve11: 4:23pm On May 20, 2022
Why should I go and visit a snake? shocked

I nor try am, dead or alive. sad cool
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Asquare84(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2022
Animal that is supposed to be killed and enjoyed as pepper soup
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by GloriousGbola: 4:27pm On May 20, 2022
folake4u:
This thread made my skin crawl. Goosebumps everywhere.

Snakes are disgusting creatures. angry

pxssy

upon ya thick thighs tongue
snake dey intimidate you

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by sirsugar(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2022
Lol grin this albino python is like artificial snake,they carry it anyhow,not all of them are real natural snake
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by folake4u(f): 4:28pm On May 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Why you dey tell us your skin issues? grin

Ah. The sight of reptiles irk me. angry
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by gambojimeta: 4:28pm On May 20, 2022
I can't stand reptiles.
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by folake4u(f): 4:28pm On May 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

pxssy

upon ya thick thighs tongue
snake dey intimidate you

I nor like am at all. sad angry
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by folake4u(f): 4:29pm On May 20, 2022
gambojimeta:
Lord. I can't stand reptiles.

I swear down. Down to lizards!!!!! I hate them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Foodlovers: 4:30pm On May 20, 2022
Wow, so much reptiles in one place
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by gambojimeta: 4:30pm On May 20, 2022
folake4u:

I swear down. Down to lizards!!!!! I hate them.

If I visited that place, my next point of call would be to see a therapist.
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by remsonik(f): 4:30pm On May 20, 2022
Chai! Op why you hide your face now, even as we no see you the reptiles see you. Be very careful o
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
My Humble self Feeding a Tortoise!
Soorryyy ooo had to remove my face!
.... Each Meal Cup costs $5 USD.
well done

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Mathiasa(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2022
Las las, na snake go kill am, God forbid make I near them, talk more of snapping them. Did u ask urself what if one escape from those glass grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by wumi2017(f): 4:31pm On May 20, 2022
Nice ,,I will visit there one day ,,, inshAllah

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by panpan(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2022
Where is the reptile zoo located?
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by ZaddyD: 4:32pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

@Op....you look very very familiar.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by bada007(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The bbw lady behind you is hot

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by folake4u(f): 4:34pm On May 20, 2022
gambojimeta:

If I visited that place, my next point of call would be to see a therapist.

I won't even go there at all. Not even for money.
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by harmony75: 4:35pm On May 20, 2022
Wow this is adventure I can try to go but I'm not touching any serpent ����

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Jokerman(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2022
My God forbid grin....

I hate snakes....
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Concience55: 4:41pm On May 20, 2022
Colourful
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Obiebanks007(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2022
gaby:
God forbid....

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by TIDDOLL(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
More....
1st pix. Baby Anacondas!
2nd pix Rattlesnake
3rd pix Reticulated Python
4th pix Baboon viper

OP 4th pix- "Gaboon Viper"

This is an absolutely lovely experience smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2022
Me holding snake I don't see it happening even in this life...
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by LordVarys1: 4:54pm On May 20, 2022
UglyPeople:
Nairaland mods and ugliness are like bread and butter.
Could you imagine that someone show me the pictures of nairaland mods, their ugliness no be here.
I don't even like Dominique face. Her face doesn't worth it at all undecided
why u come dey underline am
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Stevyne: 4:58pm On May 20, 2022
bada007:

The bbw lady behind you is hot
That one is hot, then something is wrong with you. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry / Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? / Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.