Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Outbreak of Monkeypox Virus [smallpox or chickenpox] - "Nigerian Variant" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Outbreak of Monkeypox Virus [smallpox or chickenpox] - "Nigerian Variant" (461 Views)

My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) / US Confirms Monkeypox Virus From Texas Resident Who Travelled From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outbreak of Monkeypox Virus [smallpox or chickenpox] - "Nigerian Variant" by bn365: 5:20am On May 20, 2022
As the Pentagon, CIA, and US State Department abandon the Ukraine war narrative, they will shift to a new pandemic crisis, with Nigeria in the crosshairs.
Nigerians are about the get "the" treatment i.e, forced inoculation with mRNA vaccines, quarantines, threats of arrests, mandates, human rights violations, fear-mongering, CCP level lockdowns, discrimination, travel restrictions, stigmatization, outcasts etc
Imagine refusing to get vaccinated?
It used to be known as smallpox or chickenpox[b][/b] but they had to come up with Monkeypox...here's a hint...find out who branded it, and you will find out who stands to make a profit.
Power grab and fuckery afoot

Footnote: Bill Gates saw smallpox pandemic coming grin
Fri May 20, 2022

1 Share

Re: Outbreak of Monkeypox Virus [smallpox or chickenpox] - "Nigerian Variant" by 9gerian: 5:35am On May 20, 2022
Wash your hands regularly. You may also avoid bushmeat.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/05/1118362

Re: Outbreak of Monkeypox Virus [smallpox or chickenpox] - "Nigerian Variant" by Kayberg: 5:42am On May 20, 2022
I know its herbal cure.
100% herbal.
Works 100%.
Re: Outbreak of Monkeypox Virus [smallpox or chickenpox] - "Nigerian Variant" by bn365: 5:45am On May 20, 2022
If the government bans herbal cures for U.S vacines?
Didn't you live through covid? Bill Gates said there was going to be an outbreak and here we are

Kayberg:
I know its herbal cure.
100% herbal.
Works 100%.
Re: Outbreak of Monkeypox Virus [smallpox or chickenpox] - "Nigerian Variant" by Corporate2020: 5:46am On May 20, 2022
I earned all of you eat different types of animals from monkeys to baboons, to bush rats, to all sorts of so called bush meat
Re: Outbreak of Monkeypox Virus [smallpox or chickenpox] - "Nigerian Variant" by Kayberg: 5:51am On May 20, 2022
bn365:
If the government bans herbal cures for U.S vacines?
Didn't you live through covid? Bill Gates said there was going to be an outbreak and here we are
It used to be smallpox or chickenpox[b][/b] but they had to come up with Monkeypox...here's a hint...find out who branded it, you will
find out who stands to make a profit.

cheesy
Re: Outbreak of Monkeypox Virus [smallpox or chickenpox] - "Nigerian Variant" by Brunosamel(m): 6:04am On May 20, 2022
Small monkeypox now you want to politicize it just like covid-19, Health institutions are scammers the day remove the power they have over your health & lifestyle and do your personal research about health that's when you will realise they don't have your best interest at heart.
Re: Outbreak of Monkeypox Virus [smallpox or chickenpox] - "Nigerian Variant" by Philipsdael(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2022
If it's chicken pus

Haba, no cause for alerm na grin
You'll fall ill of it atleast once in a lifetime

(1) (Reply)

Allergic Rhinitis / My Mum Has Breast Cancer And She Is Scared Of Going For Operation / Please Help, I Sleep In Public Transport Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.