Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Are You In Benin And Needs Physical Lesson (frontend And Backend) Web Dev - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You In Benin And Needs Physical Lesson (frontend And Backend) Web Dev (342 Views)

I Need A Backend Web Developer In Warri / Ultimate Guide To Backend Web Development: Details And Required Skill Set / Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Benin And Needs Physical Lesson (frontend And Backend) Web Dev by abostg(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2022
Step-by-step approach to technologies like:
HTML
CSS
JAVASCRIPT
PHP
MYSQLI

No long story
No shortcut
This one is physical (not online) vigorous training for those in BENIN only cos that's where I base

Let me know if you're interested.
Re: Are You In Benin And Needs Physical Lesson (frontend And Backend) Web Dev by emorodili: 2:32pm On May 25, 2022
How much to learn & your location.
abostg:
HTML
CSS
JAVASCRIPT
PHP
MYSQLI

No long story
No shortcut
This one is physical (not online) vigorous training for those in BENIN only cos that's where I base

Re: Are You In Benin And Needs Physical Lesson (frontend And Backend) Web Dev by Gee64: 12:20am On May 26, 2022
Yeah.
What's the cost and where in Benin City are you located?
Please chat with me on WhatsApp: 080350 96342.
abostg:
HTML
CSS
JAVASCRIPT
PHP
MYSQLI

No long story
No shortcut

Re: Are You In Benin And Needs Physical Lesson (frontend And Backend) Web Dev by abostg(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2022
emorodili:
How much to learn & your location.

Chat or call

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Online In Nigeria / Yourself It Is Just Its Sep It Just Means So Much More / Trick To Get Your Blog Approved In 60min In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.